Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Arsenal have a week until their game against us, and Spurs away is arguably their biggest game of the season. I reckon Arteta risks Saka all things considered. The drop off without him is pretty significant.

Arteta said in their press conference that he should be ok for the Spurs game so I’m just taking the risk by leaving him in. It’s too big a game for them for him not to play.

Kepa
Trippier - Shaw - Mee
KDB - Foden - Rashford - Martinelli
Haaland (C) - Kane - Martial

Finally got rid of Cancelo so watch him haul while Trollden gets benched in both games.

So Martial was really injured for the Carabao Cup game huh?? I just saw he is doubtful for tomorrow's game.

Glad I didn't get him in the team since the restart. Utterly pointless having that injury headache seemingly every week.

Took a -8 after getting into all the podcast/twitter hype, usually when i do that it back fires massively.

Anyway, Cancelo out for Rico, Kane in for Mitrovic and KDB in for Salah. Also went for Triple Captain Haaland thanks to twitter, mostly because of FOMO.

Goodluck everyone.

Rashford captainers, I salute you. If there's any justice in this Fantasy football world, this week of all weeks, our optimism will be rewarded.

* There's no justice in this Fantasy football world.

Obviously.

Selfdestruction mode switched on.
Took a -20 this week and my team now looks like this:

Kepa (Ward)
Trippier, Ake, Shaw (White, Bueno)
KDB, Bruno, Rashford, Odegaard, Mitoma
Haaland (c), Kane (v) (Ferguson)

Maybe the bleeding can stop a little next week….

Everyone has the same team almost. Maybe its time to look at some differentials the next couple of weeks

Selfdestruction mode switched on.
Took a -20 this week and my team now looks like this:

Kepa (Ward)
Trippier, Ake, Shaw (White, Bueno)
KDB, Bruno, Rashford, Odegaard, Mitoma
Haaland (c), Kane (v) (Ferguson)

Maybe the bleeding can stop a little next week….
-20? Wildcard already used?

-20? Wildcard already used?
I was about to ask the same thing. They're in a bad way if they've already used their WC and had to take a 20pt hit.
Wildcard still intact. There will be crazy weeks with doubles and blanks down the road. Just needed to get GW19 put of the system. Got rid of: Sterling, Summerville, Perraud, Cancelo, Darwin and Mitro

Wildcard still intact. There will be crazy weeks with doubles and blanks down the road. Just needed to get GW19 put of the system. Got rid of: Sterling, Summerville, Perraud, Cancelo, Darwin and Mitro
Sorry man, but that was not a good choice (imo). -20 is waaay too much

You better wish he doesnt get a yellow card in his first game then

Yeah that's the gamble, but in reality I was putting Kane in the side anyway. He's got good records in the North London Derby and at City so the opportunity is there, plus with City I think Conte will be telling him to make sure he's not out for that game.

Feck it , I captained Rashford . Man, I'm top of my work league . Could be make or break!

You've really gone for it with Ben Mee there. :lol:
Yeah I was going to go with #meetoo :rolleyes: but in a rush of blood I bought in Lewis to enable me to upgrade Martial to Kane.

Kepa
Lewis - Botman - Trips
Martinelli - Rashford - KDB - Almiron
Kane - Haaland c - Mitro

First time for ages I've not been happy with my side. Just checking everyone else's teams and I think it's going to be a painful weekend. Got to hope for Newcastle clean sheets.

Feels awful to TC Haaland against United but I convinced myself he’s fit, KDB is fit, it’s make or break for City if they want to win a league. Felt like a bigger risk than it does now seeing stats and people around me. Derby day I’ll be cheering that Rashford captainers got it right, obviously!

Good luck everyone

Who was it who was all over Digne, "with their fixtures".

Off injured 7mins in.