Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Locked in...

Ward (Ramsdale)
Perisic Shaw Trippier (Thomas) (Patterson)
Rashford (vc) KDB Martinelli Almiron (Andreas)
Toney Kane Haaland (c)

2 hrs now to decide whether to click TC...

Final team :

Kepa
Trippier Shaw White
KDB, Martinelli, Almiron, Rashford
Toney Haaland(C) Kane(V)

Subs : Ward, Andreas, Bueno, Patterson.

Early rage transfer of Darwin to Toney hasn't come back to bite me in the arse thankfully. -4 hit to take out Cucu for Shaw. Still have that oaf in Kepa that I need to get rid of.

Locked in...

Ward (Ramsdale)
Perisic Shaw Trippier (Thomas) (Patterson)
Rashford (vc) KDB Martinelli Almiron (Andreas)
Toney Kane Haaland (c)

2 hrs now to decide whether to click TC...
The TC is tempting as you know Haaland will play both but I just can't do it...

Is it me, or is it mad that everyone gagged to get the Chelsea doublers in, and immediately are rucking them off?

Martial....ahh what a boy.
Always looks like he could be real gold, and then inexplicably misses games.

This double might be his swansong now Weigy is hanging about.

I'm bottling the Rashford captaincy and sticking with Haaland. I don't think it's a week for TC though but that chip never works out for me anyway.

Yep, agree with this.

Normal captain is probably plenty. Will be very brave to do anyone else, we are still playing City who we tend to lose 7/10 at home to, and then Palace away is squeezed in awkwardly midweek.
Kane has 2 tough games and tiptoes the yellow card tightrope as per Mitro.

Yeah. Looks like a good option.

Keep in mind Newcastle and United will both blank in 25 if they reach the league cup final as expected. I'm loaded up on both so will be in trouble come GW25.

Keep in mind Newcastle and United will both blank in 25 if they reach the league cup final as expected. I'm loaded up on both so will be in trouble come GW25.
That's the reason I haven't done him or Wilson in so far but the fixtures before that are truly juicy.

If Brighton don't beat dippers/Wolves in the next round their game vs Newcastle may well just be moved to the following midweek and stay in the same GW.

If Brighton don't beat dippers/Wolves in the next round their game vs Newcastle may well just be moved to the following midweek and stay in the same GW.
Yeah current thought is to get Botman now get Ederson next week. So Kane plus Botman or keep Cancelo and get Wilson.

Last edited:
GK: Pope
DF: Shaw, Perišić, Lewis, Trippier
MF: De Bruyne, Rashford, Almiron
CF: Martial, Toney, Haaland

Subs: Sanchez, Mount, Saka, Cucurella

Big hopes for this gameweek as I have managed to have seven players on double without losing points or playing chips and other players on a single game this week are having very good fixtures - Fulham and Bournemouth at home.

After WC I lost the leading spot in my local league mostly because I benched Toney and he was my biggest differential.

To get even worse, the player who overtake me as no.1 bought Toney in after WC and he made the difference between us. Also, reduced playing time for Cancelo and Foden also hurt me. So, with two free transfers for this gameweek, I went for Lewis and De Bruyne for Cancelo and Foden.

Hopefully, I can take back no.1 and also I will not play triple captain but suspect that most of the rivals in my league will play that chip.

I’m torn, do I TC Haaland or Rashford? I just can’t decide.
Think about this. The last time United and City played Haaland got a hattrick and 2 assists scoring 23 points. Now I'm not saying he will get those returns again this time around but the potential for a haul is bigger with Haaland than Rashford.

Rashford as captain this week. Especially since we have 2 games aswell. Wether he’ll play them both I don’t know.

Think about this. The last time United and City played Haaland got a hattrick and 2 assists scoring 23 points. Now I'm not saying he will get those returns again this time around but the potential for a haul is bigger with Haaland than Rashford.

True, but going off recent form Rashford has been on fire whereas Haaland hasn’t been banging them in as much as he usually does but with him that can change in an instant. Also if I TC a player can I still swap the captaincy about before deadline like you can usually with just the regular captaincy?

True, but going off recent form Rashford has been on fire whereas Haaland hasn’t been banging them in as much as he usually does but with him that can change in an instant. Also if I TC a player can I still swap the captaincy about before deadline like you can usually with just the regular captaincy?

I think we can. Never tried it myself.

Arsenal have a week until their game against us, and Spurs away is arguably their biggest game of the season. I reckon Arteta risks Saka all things considered. The drop off without him is pretty significant.