Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Wouldn't dare triple Saka!

But it's a toss up which is the better Haaland triple option.
He did smash us at their place of course, but that was away, and much earlier in the Ten Hag regime. We look much better now.

Would only take a goal or 2 in each game and it starts becoming a haul though.

Yeah - I think I'm going with Haaland this week. Him and City with something to prove, hunting down the league leaders who have some tough games coming up. Surely it's got to be done now.

What are likely to be better options for a triple captain?
Who would City play in 23, do we know?
Villa at home will be 3 days before Arsenal away. If there is a game where Pep could rest Haaland, it is that game.
But nevertheless Villa and Arse do look much better games than these two.

Having said that; i TC him this week. Next few hours i will click/unclick that option dozen times :lol:

You must have been weeping when Mount 1 pointed it for you as captain last week in a double.

Least you didn't have that happen with a TC in a single with Sterling like I did once.
or Sane in a double :D
Mount got an assist yesterday. And I Captain Mitro.

I've taken a -8

Martial, Mount and Cucu to Kane, Almiron and Shaw.

Villa at home will be 3 days before Arsenal away. If there is a game where Pep could rest Haaland, it is that game.
But nevertheless Villa and Arse do look much better games than these two.

Having said that; i TC him this week. Next few hours i will click/unclick that option dozen times :lol:

Might be the week. If he utterly smashes us at least we have the fantasy footy joy!
But of we shut him out we'll be pleased too.

Worst case obviously being utterly smashed but him doing jack.

Don't know what to do somebody help me

Team:
Ward - Kepa
Shaw - Trippier - Bueno - Patterson (injured) - Gabriel
A. Pereira - KDB - Almiron - Rashford - Martinelli
Kane - Haaland - Mitro

2,3m in the bank

do I triple captain Haaland? Use the free hit chip and go for lots of players with double weeks
do I do nothing and have an extra transfer next week
or do I replace Patterson with Botman who has Home game to Palace and might get clean sheet or do I swap Kepa for for example Pope?
Or shall I throw Pereira out for Eriksen/bruno?

Mount got an assist yesterday. And I Captain Mitro.

I've taken a -8

Martial, Mount and Cucu to Kane, Almiron and Shaw.

Ah less bad.
Although you've then take the Chelsea boys you strived to get in out for -8!

Martial you thinking is out, or just the only way to get Kane in?

Team:
Ward - Kepa
Kane - Haaland - Mitro

2,3m in the bank

do I triple captain Haaland? Use the free hit chip and go for lots of players with double weeks
or do I replace Patterson with Botman who has Home game to Palace and might get clean sheet or do I swap Kepa for for example Pope?

Wouldn't free hit for certain. You've got 2 strong players from both City and Utd and Kane. That's enough.

Tc haaland is a big call.

Would deffo get Botman in ASAP. Super cheap and super strong defensive output.

Team:
Ward - Kepa
Kane - Haaland - Mitro

2,3m in the bank

Id go for 3 transfers and get 2 dgw in.

Pope > De Gea
Patterson > Lewis or Ake
Mitrovic > Wilson

Might be the week. If he utterly smashes us at least we have the fantasy footy joy!
But of we shut him out we'll be pleased too.

Worst case obviously being utterly smashed but him doing jack.
I am going for best case scenario; Haaland scores two on Kdb's and Cancelo's assists. Rashford scores 3 on Shaw's assists.

And Martial scores one. Because FC Martial and shit.:D

Team:
Ward - Kepa
Kane - Haaland - Mitro

2,3m in the bank

Why would you FH that? You've already got the 5 best DGW players that people are taking hits to get in so you'll get a green arrow before a ball is even kicked. Just use the money in the bank to upgrade a defender or Andreas and get in another and you should be in for a good week.

TC Haaland is up to you. I probably will.

Team:
Ward - Kepa
Kane - Haaland - Mitro

2,3m in the bank

Don't use FH. No need for it because your team is good. And you will need FH if there will be some reduced gw in future.

Ok so from pressers Dalot, Stones aren't available. Martial trained but depends on the reaction. Darwin injury is maybe not so serious but he won't play if he doesn't train today (which looks unlikely).

Thank you everyone

definitely not gonna FH now
Yet to figure out what one transfer I will make
don't really want to take a hit and get - points

I think I might have to hold the donkey. Don't fancy anyone else. £9.9m then to replace Cucu and Patterson and play 4-4-2

Ramsdale or Ward
Shaw - Trippier - ????? - ?????
Maretinelli - KDB - Rashford - Almiron
Kane - Haaland

Thinking Ake or Akanji for £5m and maybe a United defender (Varane maybe safest best) or Doherty.

Anyone?

One thing to consider with Kane is that he's on 4 YC and his next game is the last one before the cut off - if he gets a yellow against Arsenal, won't feature against City.
Good point - Haaland it is.

I think I might have to hold the donkey. Don't fancy anyone else. £9.9m then to replace Cucu and Patterson and play 4-4-2

Ramsdale or Ward
Shaw - Trippier - ????? - ?????
Maretinelli - KDB - Rashford - Almiron
Kane - Haaland

Thinking Ake or Akanji for £5m and maybe a United defender (Varane maybe safest best) or Doherty.

Anyone?

I think Varane wasnt spotted in training midweek, but this couldve changed. Id probably pick Ake / Martinez or Lewis / Martinez

Ah less bad.
Although you've then take the Chelsea boys you strived to get in out for -8!

Martial you thinking is out, or just the only way to get Kane in?
It was my way to Kane and had to do it before martial dropped in price. The DGW wasnt announced at that time or I would have taken Mitro out but I feel Mitro will be fine longer term.

Yeah the minus 8 hurt but I think most people are taking hits this week. If United get the second double, it'll be worth it and Cucu that cnut can't be trusted to play. At least mount got an assist and a goal when I had him.

Team now set and pretty happy with it. A part of me wants to captain Rashford instead but I don't think I'll do it.

Bazunu
Shaw, Botman, Trippier, Lewis
Rashford, Martinelli, Saka, Salah
Haaland (c), Kane​

Subs: Sanchez, Nketiah, Andreas, Beuno

Worth it to take a -4 hit to get Shaw for Cucu? Really need to get Cucu and Kepa out of the door asap. Cnuts got 3 points each from 2 games. :mad:

I'm thinking of using my WC, have Cancelo, Dalot and other players who I don't even want in my team anymore.

Anyone thinking the same? Or should I just take a -8 or -12?

Going with:

Ramsdale

Shaw
Trippier
Robertson

Saka
Rashford
Salah
Almiron

Mitro
Haaland (C x3)
Martial

Bench: Ward, Andreas, Saliba, Patterson (+ £1.3m)

Not loving the fact I've got Martial in there, but with the prospect of 2 games, he should get enough points to stop it from being too costly. Planning on swapping out for Toney once/if he's back/able to play).

Don't love the defence this week and took out Saliba because I don't fancy relying on an Arsenal defener/gk combo.

Trying to avoid taking point hits like the plague this season. Not expecting huge points this week (hence the triple C) but should be a decent squad going forward.

Has everyone who had Cancelo got rid already? I need to take a hit if I need to change and I am not sure because of DGW. Also Almiron or Andreas on bench?

Toney fit apparently. If only he didn't have that bloody suspension hanging over him he'd be straight in for Darwin. Might be the most sensible move regardless.

Has everyone who had Cancelo got rid already? I need to take a hit if I need to change and I am not sure because of DGW. Also Almiron or Andreas on bench?
Nah. Its just Pep's mind games. Cancelo will be back in first 11 (starting from this week).

Toney fit apparently. If only he didn't have that bloody suspension hanging over him he'd be straight in for Darwin. Might be the most sensible move regardless.
I’ve been struggling to find any information about it and it’s so annoying. All of my potential Darwin replacements have issues: Toney ban, Martial fitness and minutes, Wilson minutes and competition, Nketiah looks arguably the best but tough fixtures and Jesus will come back soon I guess, perhaps even for their DGW. I’ll wait right before deadline to see if there’s no leaked photos of Darwin in training and Klopp just being a cnut, but it’s between these four I’m considering to bring in with Toney and Nketiah edging it.
Won’t go for him probably as KDB is my priority, but I so wish I had Mahrez this GW, gut tells me he’ll deliver.
Not sure what to think about TC Haaland/Rashford. We might get better fixtures in the future gameweeks, but there’s question makes about fitness, rotation and continental / cup games between. I’m having a good season topping / around tops in most of the mini leagues and I’d like to defend that lead, so it feels early to pull the TC trigger now, but who the feck knows what’s rational and what’s not.

Which one out of Akanji, Ake and Lewis?
It's very close between Akanji and Ake, some say Ake can play more roles in defence and hit the post a few times last games, whereas Pep seems to really like Akanji and he's played him a lot - it's a coin toss I guess. Lewis is obviously a bit braver move, frees up cash and who knows what he can do in the attack if he plays as a wing-back. Nobody has any idea how much he'll play though - to me he seems favoured by Pep and the latest cup games would suggest so, but will the fraud really play Rico in such crucial games and continue to bench Cancelo?

I think the order you've put them in is right in terms of safety to start.

That said I'm gonna go neither and scratch my Perisic itch finally.

Him and Toney in for Cucu/Patterson and Darwin for me.
Never going near those damn Spurs defenders. Utter headaches.

Captain Marcus, Bruno or Yeti?
Yeti.

It's very close between Akanji and Ake, some say Ake can play more roles in defence and hit the post a few times last games, whereas Pep seems to really like Akanji and he's played him a lot - it's a coin toss I guess. Lewis is obviously a bit braver move, frees up cash and who knows what he can do in the attack if he plays as a wing-back. Nobody has any idea how much he'll play though - to me he seems favoured by Pep and the latest cup games would suggest so, but will the fraud really play Rico in such crucial games and continue to bench Cancelo?
Don't see Cancelo starting and he's the one I'm selling for one of these to fund Darwin to Kane.

Kepa

Stones
Trippier
Shaw

Martinelli
Odegaard
KdB
Rashford

Kane
Haaland
Mitrovic

Subs Ward, Bueno, Andreas, Cucurella

After a -4, I am sitting on this team for the week. To those that are far better at the game than me, is it worth taking a -4 for a different City defender? I imagine they will throw the dice on Stones given how poor they were in midweek!

Aside from that, and with Martial’s fitness, don’t think there is anyone else that would be worth a -4?

Don’t fancy Mitro but don’t really have a choice.

Kepa

Stones
Trippier
Shaw

Martinelli
Odegaard
KdB
Rashford

Kane
Haaland
Mitrovic

Subs Ward, Bueno, Andreas, Cucurella

After a -4, I am sitting on this team for the week. To those that are far better at the game than me, is it worth taking a -4 for a different City defender? I imagine they will throw the dice on Stones given how poor they were in midweek!

Aside from that, and with Martial’s fitness, don’t think there is anyone else that would be worth a -4?

Don’t fancy Mitro but don’t really have a choice.
Pep said that's he's not ready, maybe he will be back for Spurs though.