Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Rico lewis 3.9 worth a punt now? Going by Pep post match his position now
I'm tempted to go for him as a Patterson replacement. Wouldn't bank on Lewis starting games regularly for the rest of the season, especially with Cancelo and Walker as competition. A short term and cheap as anything bench option might be worth a punt.

I was going to suggest Hall from Chelsea in a similar bracket as he looked better than Cucurella at LB but turns out he is a midfielder and 4.4m on the game.

Wow!

The way you relay stuff that's gone wrong, I can't be the only one who thought you'd be about 1.8million!!
:lol: :lol:. I like to share here my feck ups. This thread is for laugh and fun.
That is why i share every single feck up:).

On the other hand, why share good calls? That is not fun....

Took out Kane, kept Salah, captained Haaland and doubled on Chelsea defence. Haven't been able to get Rashford or Shaw in either. Gone from top 150k to outside the top 500k since the World Cup... season destroying couple of weeks. My main FPL rival is about 40 points in front, so while recoverable, they have a much stronger team. Am I crazy to consider the wild card...
Why would you double Chelsea given they have been quite bad and the match is against City and Fulham? I have Kepa for about weeks and I am trying to find a replacement.
They will concede against Fulham too.

Why would you double Chelsea given they have been quite bad and the match is against City and Fulham? I have Kepa for about weeks and I am trying to find a replacement.
They will concede against Fulham too.
I went for Kepa and James after the World Cup because they had decent fixtures against Forest and and Bournemouth which would have been fine. My mistake was replacing James with another Chelsea defender and my free transfers have been to remove James / Martial / Salah since the World Cup. I'd been banking on Liverpool's relatively easy fixtures and Salah having been able to rest to be my differential as not many in my leagues have him. Been a disaster post world cup really which is making me think to wildcard now. I'll wait until after the FA cup and see where I am.

Hoping without Mitrovic that Fulham will be blunter against Chelsea and I might do well off the double defence but it has no longevity regardless.

Thinking about getting Kane for a hit. Worth it?

Expecting a - 8 as someone will get injured hopefully Haaland.

We are not playing well. Ignoring what we want is Haaland TC the play or wait and go Rashford or Salah.

Fear that Haaland will smash us again.

Last edited:
Thinking about getting Kane for a hit. Worth it?

Expecting a - 8 as someone will get injured hopefully Haaland.

We are not playing well. Ignoring what we want is Haaland TC the play or wait and go Rashford or Salah.

Fear that Haaland will smash us again.

Kane is 90% now and he's risen rapidly.
Probably can put the decision off until tomorrow at least. Get him through his cup game.

Kane is 90% now and he's risen rapidly.
Probably can put the decision off until tomorrow at least. Get him through his cup game.
I made the transfer straight away (as Martial was dropping) so expect him to get injured in the cup.

If he don't, expect city and the chavs to draw.

I’m actually inclined to bring Garnacho in for Bruno as my third United player. I reckon he is going to start a few games when our calendar is packed, and he’s always dangerous even if he comes on for 15-20 minutes. It’s not really about money as I have had a ton in the bank for the last few weeks but at £4.2m he could prove to be a ridiculous option.

I made the transfer straight away (as Martial was dropping) so expect him to get injured in the cup.

If he don't, expect city and the chavs to draw.

He's hanging around at 90% and Bueno and James don't look close to moving, so I'm hoping it still looks like that tonight.
Then can await the City game playing out.

Either way it might be better binning Cancelo rather than James, and deal with James the week after.

I have 3 players to replace; Cucu, Kepa and Salah. This GW it will be Kdb instead of Salah. Kdb's form is shit after World cup but for double week i can't afford to not have him.

Cucu and Kepa are fecking trolls

So - if City win against Chelsea today, that confirms that both City and Spurs have a DGW next week?

Kane oddly has slipped under 90%, so there was no rush to bring him in.

Annoyingly Stones is 0.1m out of reach or could have ditched Cancelo to him as well as Mitro to Kane.

Will therefore probably leave Cancelo alone and do the first plan of James to Bueno to fund the above move - which still leaves a strong defence of Cancelo-Trippier-Botman-White, with De Gea in goal.

Spurs didn't draw, city didn't draw, Kane didn't get booked or injured... Yeah, it somehow worked out.

Hopefully that rewards us Martial keepers!
Another double involving City though which is never great.

Will have City's top 3 boys, Kane and 3 United though.

Don't think I'll bother checking if Palace have any 3.9m defenders for that double!

Have Walker, KDB, Haaland from City.
Rashy & Shaw from United.

I definitely want to bring in Kane.
I could downgrade Salah to Antony and do Mitrovic to Kane for -4. But i think the -4 could easily be worth it in that case.

Hopefully that rewards us Martial keepers!
Another double involving City though which is never great.

Will have City's top 3 boys, Kane and 3 United though.

Don't think I'll bother checking if Palace have any 3.9m defenders for that double!
Yeah I had to take martial out to bring in Kane and also took a -4 to do Mount to Almiron to facilitate the move...

Do I take out Cancelo/Cucurella for Shaw for another -4? Was gonna do the move next week anyway but don't like -8... But DGW...

Darwin to Kane in one move or keep Darwin and instead do Mitrovic to Kane for a hit?

Yeah I had to take martial out to bring in Kane and also took a -4 to do Mount to Almiron to facilitate the move...

Do I take out Cancelo/Cucurella for Shaw for another -4? Was gonna do the move next week anyway but don't like -8... But DGW...

I'd like Shaw in mine, but I had big issues with who I'd drop in my 3 defenders, so instead went De Gea - so I'm now De Gea, Martial, Rashy.

Deffo wouldn't take out Cancelo before a double. Even though Pep seems to have some odd issue with him for now, you can't imagine it'll last that long.

I'd stick with the Kane certainty. No Man Utd differential in mid as a gamble instead of Almiron? Though you will want Almiron aasap s he's on fire.

Darwin to Kane in one move or keep Darwin and instead do Mitrovic to Kane for a hit?

Now that's a difficult one, as Darwin at least looks like he might score soon.

Who would be the 2nd transfer in the hit?

I'd like Shaw in mine, but I had big issues with who I'd drop in my 3 defenders, so instead went De Gea - so I'm now De Gea, Martial, Rashy.

Deffo wouldn't take out Cancelo before a double. Even though Pep seems to have some odd issue with him for now, you can't imagine it'll last that long.

I'd stick with the Kane certainty. No Man Utd differential in mid as a gamble instead of Almiron? Though you will want Almiron aasap s he's on fire.
I have Rashy. Essentially it's Cucu to Shaw for a second hit or just leave it...

I already bought Almiron so can't do anything about that.

Now that's a difficult one, as Darwin at least looks like he might score soon.

Who would be the 2nd transfer in the hit?

Yeah I quite like the idea of keeping Darwin while everyone else gets rid. Second transfer would be downgrading Cancelo to either another City defender or Botman.

I have Rashy. Essentially it's Cucu to Shaw for a second hit or just leave it...

I already bought Almiron so can't do anything about that.

You're gambling on a big haul, but it would be a good move long term.
But sometimes it's dangerous chasing these doubles, especially when one is versus City. Although did he score v them a few years ago?

Will arsenal also get a DGW Vs Everton if they avoid a replay?

Seems silly not to play if you've got a chance especially with the current climate (winter has probably moved back this year)

Yeah I quite like the idea of keeping Darwin while everyone else gets rid. Second transfer would be downgrading Cancelo to either another City defender or Botman.

Don't like the idea of binning Cancelo pre double.

Plus any other defender is open to Pep roulette, especially now even Laporte is back.

Will arsenal also get a DGW Vs Everton if they avoid a replay?

That'd really open things up wouldn't it! Hopefully they don't in week 20!
Martial to Nketiah would be a decent move for week 21.

Even Garnacho looks tempting now for that double

Yeah I wanted Mitoma but he might be a decent stop gap and a nice 5th mid option. Really need to know if Brighton double because him or McAllister look tasty.

So far I've got Shaw, Rashford, Haaland, KDB, Kane and 2 free transfers. Already covering the big boys.

Bigger question is do we triple captain Haaland?

I could potentially have a decent bench boost as well if Leicester can keep a clean sheet v Forest.

Bigger question is do we triple captain Haaland?

I could potentially have a decent bench boost as well if Leicester can keep a clean sheet v Forest.

At least he's been rested for today's game, so more chance he plays both.

Will we put up a bit more resistance than we did in the away game? You bloody hope so.