Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Godawful stuff. My 13 year old has motored past me in the family league. All of Cucurella, Sterling, Haaland and Ederson need to notch a couple tonight.

Need Chelsea to concede. That's for certain.

Plus Cancelo and KDB being the points boys.
Yet somehow only drawing for United to be closer to them.

7 weeks of owning Phil Foden

13: I start Foden - Pep benches Foden
14: I start Foden - Pep benches Foden
15: I start Foden - Pep benches Foden
16: I start Foden - Pep starts Foden
17: I start Foden - Pep benches Foden
18: I start Foden - Pep benches Foden
19: I bench Foden - Pep starts Foden

Don't play the roulette man... It's more dangerous than the games in Alice In Borderland :lol:

Sterling gone 2 minutes into a double game week? You can't make this shit up.

Mount potentially out for both too. Harsh on anyone who went for Chelsea mids. I was tempted but my general dislike for both those players saved the day. Hahahah

I had him in team right after his hattrick against us and he dropped back to back 1 pointers and decided it was enough. Was only able to move him on during the world cup break. Never again. Much peaceful owning and knowing KDB and Haaland are nailed on to start. :lol:

Kovacic really good so far.

Ruining my team for a 1 week punt on Sterling and captain him in my FPL-team really paid off…..

Hmmm, KDB terrible again so far. Doesn't help when his alternative in Salah is not pulling up any trees as well.

Every player dissapoints. Most bizarre problem is who to sub KdB, Mount, Darwin, James, etc with. All options except a third newcastle man are quite mediocre.

The one Gameweek when I could have done with Cancelo not playing, he starts.

15 point Shaw will have to stay on the bench then :(
Why would you have Shaw on the bench against Bournemouth at home Vs Cancelo against Chelsea away? Can only you assume you forgot to change your team?

Why would you have Shaw on the bench against Bournemouth at home Vs Cancelo against Chelsea away? Can only you assume you forgot to change your team?

It's Colin, he's almost bottom of the caf league he has named after himself.

Need to get rid of Salah and KDB looked like an obvious choice in DGW, but maybe I should get someone else. Already have Martinelli, Rashford, Almiron, Andreas

I sold Cancelo, got Digne (should have been Mitro for Martial).

Pep is on his period again and he's gone fully into weird mode.

What the heck is he doing with his treatment of Walker and Cancelo?!

:lol: I did well to take out Cancelo from my team after the World Cup. If only I replaced him with Shaw instead of White, it would have been a master stroke.

Need to get rid of Salah and KDB looked like an obvious choice in DGW, but maybe I should get someone else. Already have Martinelli, Rashford, Almiron, Andreas
Great minds and all that but I think Almiron will slow down a bit and so Pereira is coming in

Cancelo starting and being taken off with a single pt means my rival misses out on Saliba's 7... Nice.

Although it's only a matter of time before KDB gets a goal or assist looking at this. Quite silly of me to bench him, I think.

Odegaard is a good option in midfield but he's ass against the big teams

Gutting from Cancelo. Got Trippier, Schar and Rodrigo all sitting on the bench ffs. Only saving grace is almost everybody has Cancelo. Definitely time to take him out now, the question is who for :lol:

Gutting from Cancelo. Got Trippier, Schar and Rodrigo all sitting on the bench ffs. Only saving grace is almost everybody has Cancelo. Definitely time to take him out now, the question is who for :lol:
I'm in the same boat
They have a double gameweek next week so may as well keep him in for one more week.

Was going to take a -4 to get rid of Kuluveski and Darwin for Kane and Almiron.

May keep Kulu now for the double and instead swap Cancelo for a Newcastle defender (Schar?)

Pep has no mercy for FPL clowns today :lol: . Took off Bernardo on the 59th