Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Chelsea double cleaning removed at least for a couple of rivals.

Shame KDB missed a great chance but maybe he can still contribute and it end 2-2?

Pep has no mercy for FPL clowns today :lol: . Took off Bernardo on the 59th

I like the idea that a massively successful footy manager worth millions has a sneaky look at his phone and says, right let's get matey off to ruck xxx up

I like the idea that a massively successful footy manager worth millions has a sneaky look at his phone and says, right let's get matey off to ruck xxx up
Obviously not true but that's two points for one minute of play :lol: .

I feel better about that Everton pen now.

You surely can't doubt that this is exactly what's happening? The evidence, although circumstantial, is incontrovertible.

Assuming no injuries Cucurella and Patterson definitely coming out of my team, the only question is who I bring in.

Martinez is flying into my team once we're through the Arse-Citeh double.

The way sod's law has been working one of those 2 will draw their Fa cup game and there won't be a double.
Didn't know that's a possibility but I certainly hope not because we already have enough fixture congestion.

I hate this game :lol:

Cancelo being robbed of his cleanie by Pepe was annoying. KDB sneaking attacking gains would have been nice too.
But Haaland blanking and Chelsea no cleanies rescues the night.

Cancelo looks prime to go down tonight, and Kane has crept up to 75%.

Two options really.

James & Mitro to Bueno & Kane (exact money)
Cancelo & Mitro to Ake & Kane

Can't afford Stones by 0.1m, so probably best to leave Cancelo, and re-look at it a bit closer. Probably safe Kane won't go up tonight at least?

Transfered out Canned-celo for Stones before this game week. Glad to see some things i can still get right.

Cancelo being robbed of his cleanie by Pepe was annoying. KDB sneaking attacking gains would have been nice too.
But Haaland blanking and Chelsea no cleanies rescues the night.

Cancelo looks prime to go down tonight, and Kane has crept up to 75%.

Two options really.

James & Mitro to Bueno & Kane (exact money)
Cancelo & Mitro to Ake & Kane

Can't afford Stones by 0.1m, so probably best to leave Cancelo, and re-look at it a bit closer. Probably safe Kane won't go up tonight at least?

Madness to do transfers this early with two cup rounds in between. Cancelo drop is irrelevant if you got him at 7.0.

I was feeling all smug when Sterling went off knowing my nearest FF rival had captained him but then 8 points from Haaland, De Bruyne and Cancelo has done feck all for me either :mad:

69 with Cucu, Kepa and Pereira still to play. Mahrez killed shit load of points for me (and many others).

Btw, i am at 18k overall at the moment. :wenger: :nervous:

Very sad Haaland didn’t score and couldn’t capitalize on him as a captain. Seriously considering Rico Lewis now for Patterson - Pep seems to hate Cancelo these days and young lad can play!

Put haaland in like 2 games ago and he’s scored once. Before that he was scoring 2 goals a game :lol:

Very sad Haaland didn’t score and couldn’t capitalize on him as a captain. Seriously considering Rico Lewis now for Patterson - Pep seems to hate Cancelo these days and young lad can play!

Well I did say. He does take up a 3rd City slot though although that's not exactly an issue at the moment :lol:

Madness to do transfers this early with two cup rounds in between. Cancelo drop is irrelevant if you got him at 7.0.

Yep. Have held off and will monitor prices.
Kane is inching towards an increase is the awkward thing as one option is exact money.

Finally in the top 100k - and a lot earlier than usual at that! Been on a very decent roll for the last 6-7 GW, climbing from 2mill+ to 90kish now.
Onwards and upwards!

Feck this week! Brainfarted my way down the rankings and have 34 points with Kepa (and my Captain Sterling) to play. Gambled teamvalue to punt on Sterling (C) and Mitro for Kane and Almiron, gambled on benching Trippier over Cancelo, my team looks completely lost, I'm already on a -4 for GW20 and I still have Cancelo in my squad........

69 with Cucu, Kepa and Pereira still to play. Mahrez killed shit load of points for me (and many others).

Btw, i am at 18k overall at the moment. :wenger: :nervous:

Wow!

The way you relay stuff that's gone wrong, I can't be the only one who thought you'd be about 1.8million!!

This is now going to be the most boring week of the season FPL wise. 67 pts with Cucu and Andreas to play.

2 free transfers for GW20. Andreas, Patterson, Cucu, Darwin all potentially on the chopping block. Will likely still have the donkey though after this week.

Have Cancelo and KDB for the double gameweek, but surely have to go after that. Too unreliable for the money.

Yeah Cancelo was worth the premium when he was the only nailed defender in that City team. He's obviously not any more so his worth has plummeted.

Really odd to say that only one player from City is essential this season.

I'm not sure there's much point keeping Cancelo for the double. Pep doesn't seem to trust him at all anymore. He could be on for a whopping 4 pointer.

Yeah Fair point. Could be a good use of a free transfer to free up cash and also save myself taking a -4 to get rid of both Cancelo and KDB the following week.

Rico lewis 3.9 worth a punt now? Going by Pep post match his position now

Took out Kane, kept Salah, captained Haaland and doubled on Chelsea defence. Haven't been able to get Rashford or Shaw in either. Gone from top 150k to outside the top 500k since the World Cup... season destroying couple of weeks. My main FPL rival is about 40 points in front, so while recoverable, they have a much stronger team. Am I crazy to consider the wild card...

Took out Kane, kept Salah, captained Haaland and doubled on Chelsea defence. Haven't been able to get Rashford or Shaw in either. Gone from top 150k to outside the top 500k since the World Cup... season destroying couple of weeks. My main FPL rival is about 40 points in front, so while recoverable, they have a much stronger team. Am I crazy to consider the wild card...

I'm not sure what anyone I else thinks but I say go for it. It sounds like your team needs major surgery.