Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I genuinely don't know what is worse, Darwin having a tonne of chances and looking hapless, or Martial barely getting a look in and keep coming off on 65-70
The latter surely. Getting chances is still better than having nothing to do. I don't mind keeping Darwin vs BHA. Wouldn't have kept Martial after this GW anyway so happy to have already gotten rid.

Captained Rashford which is decent, annoyingly no bonus points.

Not too sad about the Mitro yellow.

Benched Pope for Ward only big oopsie.

Wait, can Mitrovic serve his ban in the FA Cup game?

don't have Mitro so after first 15 min and his goal I was already about to delete my team, but luckily the inevitable guy managed to get booked and it doesn't look so scary now. if I ever needed - and if it ever mattered - a great haul from Haaland it is now.

Shaw is a beauty and getting him in for James before the previous GW was a blessing. BAPs magnet and that goal was so unexpected, I remember his last one in the first game of the 18/19 season :lol: also had him in FPL.

Watkins and Mbuemo for Greenwood and Darwin? two massive differentials both playing some of the worst teams in the league in the next 3 fixtures.

Oh FFS Mitrovic, the one time I draft him in and even captain him he goes and does that.

I genuinely don't know what is worse, Darwin having a tonne of chances and looking hapless, or Martial barely getting a look in and keep coming off on 65-70.

I should have remembered the Martial life from a couple of years ago when as an out of position mid he looked brilliant value...looked it at least!
Martial got double Darwin points. It's all good :lol:

And why are people shocked about Mitro? I told you he's a higher tier troll... This is what he does.

Had forgotten I'd started White for some reason. But him and Trippier producing a cleanie fest with 3 bonus points between them is a supreme outcome.

Either want Cancelo not be involved, to get Botman's 6 points in, or go apenhaller.

Obviously the big risk now is that even 1 goal for Haaland without a booking beats the Mitro total.
Was worth it though, and thank goodness he scored!
You use this term a lot. What does it mean? I typed it in Google and it directed me to a bunch of your posts :lol:

Is Cancelo likely to start? I really need him not to cos I benched Trippier assuming that Arsenal would score.

Benching Trippier for Patterson was a disastrous decision.

Now debating whether to start Shaw (City - H) or Bueno (West Ham - H). West Ham have been shite and Wolves are decent defensively but think it might be better to just stick with the form of Shaw over the fixture for Beuno.

Odegaard or Saka to replace Salah? Also struggling with who to replace Martial. Striker options ridiculously limited.

Odegaard or Saka to replace Salah? Also struggling with who to replace Martial. Striker options ridiculously limited.

Got to be Odegaard surely. Seems to be the main man at the moment and £1.5m cheaper. Saka has pens but how often are they a factor really?

Like I've said though I wouldn't do anything until late next week as we might get some more double announcements.

Got to be Odegaard surely. Seems to be the main man at the moment and £1.5m cheaper. Saka has pens but how often are they a factor really?

Like I've said though I wouldn't do anything until late next week as we might get some more double announcements.
Yeh fair! Odegaard is set to rise but his price is so low it's probably better to wait as you said.

Is Cancelo likely to start? I really need him not to cos I benched Trippier assuming that Arsenal would score.

I am in the same situation but I imagine he has to start. City can make up two points on Arsenal and it is not the right time for Pep to try and outsmart the whole world again

Martial replacement....that Brighton striker Evan Ferguson got to be on everyone's radar now surely. £4.5m (so cheap enough to bench most weeks) and with a potential double/treble coming up soon. I fancy Mitoma as well. He's looked tasty every time I've watched Brighton but who to drop for him? Not much room in midfield. I guess upgrade Andreas and give my self an even bigger benching headache.

Last edited:
Martial replacement....that Brighton striker Evan Ferguson got to be on everyone's radar now surely. £4.5m (so cheap enough to bench most weeks) and with a potential double/treble coming up soon. I fancy Mitoma as well. He's looked tasty every tome I've watched Brighton but who to drop for him?

Dunno mate. I've been fielding 3 forwards every week so don't see the point in a cheap forward on my bench.

Dunno mate. I've been fielding 3 forwards every week so don't see the point in a cheap forward on my bench.

If you're going that way then you probably won't go wrong with just holding Haaland, Kane and Mitro right through to the end of the season. Toney is injured and should get a lengthy ban soon anyway.

Salah and KDB don't seem worth the money this season (especially as you'll hardly ever captain them) which then leaves you the pick of Odegaard, Saka, Rashford, Almiron etc... Gakpo might be an option soon as well.

If you're going that way then you probably won't go wrong with just holding Haaland, Kane and Mitro right through to the end of the season. Toney is injured and should get a lengthy ban soon anyway.

Salah and KDB don't seem worth the money this season (especially as you'll hardly ever captain them) which then leaves you the pick of Odegaard, Saka, Rashford, Almiron etc... Gakpo might be an option soon as well.

Yeah KDB really doesn't seem worth it at the moment but I've just just benched him, Almiron got a whopping two points so I expect him to run amok against Chelsea now this evening.

Taking KDB out altogether doesn't seem like a great option as the only choice there seems to be loading up on Arsenal midfielders which feels a bit risky.

Time to go back to our good friend Callum Wilson.
18c20fea7e7cab4f4aedcd27bc5bbfc2.gif

:lol:

Fulham, Palace, WestHam and Bournemouth in the next 4. It's time!
I actually have a Newcastle spot and will be eyeing him as the donkey Darwin replacement, should I sell him already for the next GW. 2 FTs feel nice considering it's such a long wait for the next round.

Kane you fecking beauty, he’s such a differential too, quick check and pretty much no one around me has him. Get in.

If only Son finished that chance, Kane would have had 2 goals and 2 assists tonight. But still 13 points is a great return and he has single handedly saved this GW for me. :lol:

Shame that people will start buying Kane now. Especially with other two big premiums being shit.
He was great differential for me whole season