Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Can't believe I kept Martial and missed the Mitrovic double this week

Sake what a minute, Martial off and amitro inevitable booking. The donut!!

Never trusted Martial anyway but those misses from Darwin for 3 games straight has done my head in. Could have been so many points but instead that donut has 1 single assist from those games. :mad:

Had Saliba in my team since the restart and just as I take him out, they play out a 0-0

What a night.
Martial blanking, Mitro scoring but missing the next game (I didn't captain him), Shaw goal, cleanies for both Saliba and Trippier, Rashy goal.

Missed the transfer deadline, so thankfully not bringing in Mitro hasn't cost me as much as it could have.

Good night for me. Mitro goal was a bad start but thank God for that yellow.

Ramsdale, Trippier, Shawberto and Rashy bringing in the points.

Had forgotten I'd started White for some reason. But him and Trippier producing a cleanie fest with 3 bonus points between them is a supreme outcome.

Either want Cancelo not be involved, to get Botman's 6 points in, or go apenhaller.

Obviously the big risk now is that even 1 goal for Haaland without a booking beats the Mitro total.
Was worth it though, and thank goodness he scored!

We both smell like shit but at least the Darwin owners done it in silence

I genuinely don't know what is worse, Darwin having a tonne of chances and looking hapless, or Martial barely getting a look in and keep coming off on 65-70.

I should have remembered the Martial life from a couple of years ago when as an out of position mid he looked brilliant value...looked it at least!

Rashford captain goal saved me, but generally a pretty shit evening. I didn’t transfer in a United defender, White is on my bench and now I have to transfer out Martial to bring Kane back in :lol:

Shaw and captain Rashford! nothing feels better than owning United players in fpl when we are flying high. just need Haaland to keep quiet against Chelsea and this will be a perfect GW.