Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Now that nearly everyone including myself have Mitro Captain, watch him get that yellow in the first minute and Leicester to win 1-0.

Yellow card first 5.
Pen miss on 58.
Straight red card on 59.59

Comes off with a t shirt emblazoned with "shove that uppa your ass redcafe thread"

Oh frig me.
I retract the worst case of 1 pointer for a 2 total.

He'll probably miss a pen and get sent off and bank us all -8 or something now.
:lol: :lol:. You can bet that he will get yellow card. He will also score and get a bonus...so that is around 10 points.

Yellow card first 5.
Pen miss on 58.
Straight red card on 59.59

Comes off with a t shirt emblazoned with "shove that uppa your ass redcafe thread"
He'll take his top off on the way out and it'll have a picture of Dennis smiling.

:lol: :lol:. You can bet that he will get yellow card. He will also score and get a bonus...so that is around 10 points.

A couple of link ups with Andreas will be amazing.

Although first rule of Andreas club is that Andreas does not haul when you actually field him.

He'll take his top off on the way out and it'll have a picture of Dennis smiling.

Duffy was the silliest captain choice wasn't he?
A crap Brighton defender, that sucked us all in.

Actually, my crappest captain ever, was a triple captain. Leroy Sane. Played about 8mins of their double header and got me 2 points. As a triple captain!

I'm sure Sterling matched it a few seasons later.

Duffy was the silliest captain choice wasn't he?
A crap Brighton defender, that sucked us all in.

Actually, my crappest captain ever, was a triple captain. Leroy Sane. Played about 8mins of their double header and got me 2 points. As a triple captain!

I'm sure Sterling matched it a few seasons later.
You doing the early Kane transfer then?

I never had KDB until the WC. I took him after that by downgrading one of the forwards to Greenwood and then wasted another transfer and brought in Salah after GW17. Now I don't know what to do next

You doing the early Kane transfer then?

Going to monitor the players involved day by day.
Kane looked to be heavily minus yesterday so hopefully is safe for a bit.
James nowhere near a drop either. Never quite sure when an injured player's value is held or not.

Going to monitor the players involved day by day.
Kane looked to be heavily minus yesterday so hopefully is safe for a bit.
James nowhere near a drop either. Never quite sure when an injured player's value is held or not.
I did it yesterday. Luckily...

Martial dropped.

I did it yesterday. Luckily...

Martial dropped.

That is utterly bonkers! Hope they get spanked for that madness.

James and Kane are well in minus at the moment and Bueno no where near a rise. So hopefully that buys time to delay things.

Would be awkward bringing in Kane when he has potentially 2 games in between.

That is utterly bonkers! Hope they get spanked for that madness.

James and Kane are well in minus at the moment and Bueno no where near a rise. So hopefully that buys time to delay things.

Would be awkward bringing in Kane when he has potentially 2 games in between.
Yeah I'm glad I did it but worried that Kane will get that booking. But it's done now so I gotta just sit and hope.

Now I have to hide behind the sofa when Mitro plays. Although I might get away with it somewhat as not many in my cash league have actually captained him.

Ah well at least I have 2 FT's going into GW20 and I already own Kane and KDB. Priority will be a City defender if they do double. I want Odegaard ASAP as well.

Yeah I'm glad I did it but worried that Kane will get that booking. But it's done now so I gotta just sit and hope.

Ah good point actually. Imagine if I'd brought him in now, then watch him get a booking on Wednesday!

There are few better feelings as an FPL manager than not having any Liverpool assets and watching them get smashed, so you can fully enjoy the experience.

It feels like we haven’t been able to do that in so long and long may it continue :D

There are few better feelings as an FPL manager than not having any Liverpool assets and watching them get smashed, so you can fully enjoy the experience.

It feels like we haven’t been able to do that in so long and long may it continue :D
Exactly. I had that whole season and after break i put Salah in. Yeah, watching that smashing wasn't THAT enjoyable.

I literally used this as a reason to pick Martial to stay in my team over Darwin this week.

Exactly. I had that whole season and after break i put Salah in. Yeah, watching that smashing wasn't THAT enjoyable.

I think you might get a let off if de Bruyne has another quiet game, which he could well do in that fixture.

I literally used this as a reason to pick Martial to stay in my team over Darwin this week.

That’s the other side of the coin. Being able to choose United assets over Liverpool ones and not be seen as a madman. It’s been too long :D

Also embarrassed that in bringing in Mitrovic, I sold Martial instead of Darwin. Hope Martial gets a hat-trick to really prove me wrong.

Darwin does get a frightening amount of chances. And the one decent finish he had last night, he was offside.

I'll leave him in my side for now but not sure where to go if I get rid of Salah. I already have Haaland and Kane and the other premiums in KDB, Son, Sterling, Bruno, Foden, Vardy or Darwin don't look attractive either.

My bench could do with improving but Andreas, Patterson and Bueno all get game time and are getting decent points on the bench as it is.

Current squad:

Bazuni, Sanchez
Patterson, Cucrella, Trippier, Shaw, Beuno
Rashford, Martinelli, Saka, Salah, Andreas
Haaland, Kane, Nketiah

In previous seasons TAA would have been option but Liverpool's defence is leaking goals and now VVD is out injured.

City and Spurs have DGWs with two tough fixtures that makes me think Salah against Brighton is probably not too bad.

Any suggestions to get rid or shape my squad? Currently have £1.0m in the bank and 2 free transfers for the next GW.

On FH and keep flip-flopping captain pick between Odegaard, Mitro and Rashford!!!

Been burnt by Dennis and Reece-James on DGW previously but surely can't happen a third time.....

So happy for captaining Mitrovic. At least 16 points by the looks of it as captain.

Please dont get a yellow now

When Shaw started the run from the back, I had a feeling he was gonna finish it. Took him in my draft last week and brought him in my FPL team this week.

Ahh the classic painful United goal due to rivals having the scorer goal.

Come on Martial and Rashy!