Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Leicester and Chelsea are not very good. It’s much easier than it looks in paper.

The problem is that yellow card. That’s the risky part. Let’s just hope they take him off after a hat trick to rest him for Chelsea :D

Couldn’t afford direct Martial to Mitrovic so kept Martial didn’t want to use 2 FT to get him in and lose flexibility for next GW.

no other player to bench? Almiron? or an arsenal/newcastle defender?
Neither. Rest of attack?
I benched Martinelli for Andreas.

But I'm a bit shit at FPL too.
Got to play Andreas in a double.
Noone else you can bench?
I'm having to bench Almiron. Wouldn't dare bench an Arsenal attacking mid in a home game.
Play Andreas for the double obviously.

I also think Newcastle - Arse will be a cagey game
Couldn't check before deadline but my other three mids are KdB Saka and Rashford with Nunez Haaland Mitro in attack so Martinelli on the bench as things stand.

Benched Almiron this time after two weeks of Martinelli on my bench.

Darwin not scoring again, I know if I transfer him out he will score a bundle.

If he doesn’t return today he’s gone for me sunk cost fallacy not waiting forever for something to happen.

He makes great runs and is always open for a tap in but these other jobbers can't find him.

Liverpool assets overall look quite bad. Anything they do seems to be by accident.

Glad Salah and Darwin blanked, especially the latter. He can do what he wants going forward, I just didn't want him getting points the week I sold him. Instead he got goal disallowed and then booked :lol:

That went brilliantly.
Salah and Darwin blanks, and Liverpool lose.
Just :drool::drool:

Though when I turned the game on and Darwin had the ball in the net 5mins in I was worried :lol:

Glad Salah and Darwin blanked, especially the latter. He can do what he wants going forward, I just didn't want him getting points the week I sold him. Instead he got goal disallowed and then booked :lol:
Actually feel guilty how things worked out so well

Just gotta hope Martial does the business now.

Salah is busted, guess KDB is the obvious replacement.

As I already own KDB, I'm thinking about switching Salah to Gakpo. This would allow me to bring in Kane for his Double.

Remember KDB did jack his last couple of games too. But does have a double!
Yup the positive is the double, but Salah and Liverpool look so unconvincing, I think Salah will have the type of season where he will return every 2-3 games, which isn't good value for a 13m mid.

Happy that Nunez has blanked as I took him out for Mitrovic this week but keeping Salah in the hope of him doing something is a royal pain in the ass. He's a complete waste of space for £13m. Just wish I had benched him instead of Foden but Pep's stupid roulette was another pain in the ass too.

Put a placeholder cappa on kepa a few days ago when drunk and didn't realize the deadline was today. Praying for two Chelsea cleanies.

And I think I've done stupid things when drunk. :lol:
Not sure where my head was at but can only presume that my drunken logic was as sound as 'kepa sounds like keeper, which is a sign, and Chelsea have a double. Checkmate.'

Put a placeholder cappa on kepa a few days ago when drunk and didn't realize the deadline was today. Praying for two Chelsea cleanies.

A place holder? You surely only use a place holder for someone you'll "probably" want to captain. Not just some random?!

A place holder? You surely only use a place holder for someone you'll "probably" want to captain. Not just some random?!
See above. Drunk logic which mostly revolved around him being one of two players that had a DGW.

See above. Drunk logic which mostly revolved around him being one of two players that had a DGW.

When Mitro gets booked and ends up as a 2 point captain, your 6 pointer from Kepa will seem genius.

Now that nearly everyone including myself have Mitro Captain, watch him get that yellow in the first minute and Leicester to win 1-0.