Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I've ditched Cancelo to free up funds to go Martial to Mitrovic.

Am I mad for considering benching KDB for Andreas?

Team is

Ward (Raya)
Trippier White Shaw (Bueno Amartey)
Rashford Almiron Martinelli Andreas (KDB)
Kane Haaland Mitrovic (c)
almiron is the one to bench surely

Martinelli at home, with his recent performances should play ahead of KdB? What do we think?

But isn't it logical thing to do? Chelsea away; Haaland is a beast but it is one game and tough one. Even for him.On the other hand, Mitrovic has two.
In worst case scenario you can lose around 10 points by not make him a captain but you can gain much more with Mitar.
Just a thought...
I watched Chelsea vs Forest and they looked very suspect at the back. Especially without James who is their best defender. Expect City and Haaland to score.

Kane to mitrovic and switch back next week or is that mental?

For some reason I hadn’t even considered that as a way to get Mitro in. I’ve got two free transfers and only James to deal with, who I’m replacing with Digne.

Really tempted to do it and also captain Rashford.

So everyone's on the Mitro train?

Honestly, am I crazy to avoid and keep my front 3 of Martial Haaland Nunez?

I have Fulham cover in Andreas, who I reckon I'd drop Martinelli down to the bench for.

Wow you lot dropping a guy I'm working so hard to bring in :lol:

To be fair, I wouldn’t do it if I couldn’t get him back easily. Could easily be a shocker of a decision though; imagine Kane hauls against Palace, Martial blanks and I’ve burnt two free transfers to make it happen.

So Mitro, Haaland or Rashy Captain?

Think I will go with Mitro, but not really sure this is the correct decision. :lol:

Caved and transferred out Martial for Mitro. I recalled how Martial only plays an hour or so these days anyway.

Im captaining Rashford over Mitrovic though. That feels nuts.

If it was a one off game, Rashy as cap over Mitro would be a no brainer. As would Haaland.
We're all gambling that Mitro gets 2 games.

So everyone's on the Mitro train?

Honestly, am I crazy to avoid and keep my front 3 of Martial Haaland Nunez?

I have Fulham cover in Andreas, who I reckon I'd drop Martinelli down to the bench for.
I’m not jumping on Mitro either I think. Front three of Nunez Kane Haaland and I don’t really want to sell any of them, trying to convince myself if I keep a transfer here it’s effectively 4 points as I’m planning a few changes next GWs. I’ll be scared to death for Fulham game, he can punish us heavily.

Haaland (C) and expecting Chelsea to be as dire as few days ago. Only DGWs in Kepa and Andreas. Having a bad feeling for this dgw tbh

I’m not jumping on Mitro either I think. Front three of Nunez Kane Haaland and I don’t really want to sell any of them, trying to convince myself if I keep a transfer here it’s effectively 4 points as I’m planning a few changes next GWs. I’ll be scared to death for Fulham game, he can punish us heavily.

Haaland (C) and expecting Chelsea to be as dire as few days ago. Only DGWs in Kepa and Andreas. Having a bad feeling for this dgw tbh
I just changed mine :lol: to transfer martial for Mitro.

I love the Bournemouth fixture but Martial only has around an hour on the pitch. Its tough to argue against Mitro who will at least look likely for a full 90 vs Leicester, and if no yellow then another vs Chelsea.

To get Mitrovic I have to get rid of Martial and Bournemouth at home just doesn't feel like a good time to do it. Mitrovic obviously one booking away from suspension too. I'm going to brave it without him I think.

If he hauls then I'm in big trouble rank wise.

To get Mitrovic I have to get rid of Martial and Bournemouth at home just doesn't feel like a good time to do it. Mitrovic obviously one booking away from suspension too. I'm going to brave it without him I think.

If he hauls then I'm in big trouble rank wise.
Yeah I like that fixture too so I wouldn't, but I did get rid of Nunez for him, which means he's nailed to score. Leciester aren't walkovers though, they actually looked decent against Liverpool and were unlucky not to get something.

Like a few of you - I'm torn between getting rid of Darwin or Martial for Mitrovic.

Leaning towards Martial as I have Rashford/Shaw for United coverage.

Whereas I don't have any other liverpool assets. And I feel Darwin is due a goal or two.

Ah feck it, I’m bottling it. Martial out for Mitrovic. Still think I’m going to captain Rashford as some kind of differential.

That bench could bite me in the arse :nervous:

Kepa
Tripper - Shaw - Castagne
Salah - Rashford - Martinelli - Andreas
Haaland - Mitrovi(c) - Martial

Ward - Foden - Cancelo - Bueno​

Mitrovi(c) is giving this vibe

Fleio6aacAEyZJM

Or when we all brought some really crap defender in who had a double. Was it Duffy?

Ah feck it, I’m bottling it. Martial out for Mitrovic. Still think I’m going to captain Rashford as some kind of differential.
This is basically what I did.

But I keep panicking and think "should I just captain mitro too"

no Mitro, no Mount, Haaland (C). So close to putting it on Rashford, but probably won't have balls to do it.

finally a bit different gameweek with alternative captain options

Missed the deadline by 2 minutes

It’s the missus’ fault, as we are out for dinner and took me an age finding somewhere opened on a Monday as she was craving a beef dinner with all the trimmings.

Now hoping Mitrovic shits the bed. Sorry.

Missed the deadline by 2 minutes

It’s the missus’ fault, as we are out for dinner and took me an age finding somewhere opened on a Monday as she was craving a beef dinner with all the trimmings.

I would take missing the FpL deadline for a beef dinner with all the trimmings, to be fair :D

It would well work out anyway, there are no must haves in this DGW

Just figured it would've been more painful not to transfer Mitro in and watch him explode, rather than transferring him in and not doing anything. Even if he has two "down" games, he could still easily end up hitting double digit points as captain.