Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Martial or Darwin for Mitrovic is a tough decision. What is eryine else doing?

I took out Martial. Don't trust him. Donkey Darwin can't keep missing all those chances that he gets.

* Now watch Martial bag a hat-trick. At least none of my rivals have him.

It's a toss of the coin. I took Darwin out because:

It's the earlier fixture
Liverpool are away and United at home
I rather root for Martial over Darwin in real life
Bournemouth are one of the worst teams and defences in the league
Martial is lower ownership

Could go either way but the above was enough to convince me.

But I reckon both will score and Mitrovic will get that yellow card we're so scared of :lol:

Mitro is a higher tier troll that smashes it until LOADS of people get him and then misses a penalty or gets injured.

Well that clears things up :lol:

The thing that might swing it for me is Martial having 2 tough fixtures after Bournemouth. But I can also free up funds by getting ri of Darwin.
I'll be getting rid of Martial next week. My choice was for a one week thing... I prefer Martial at home against Bournemouth over Darwin away to Brentford.

Ah feck it I also just brought in Mitrovic for Martial.

Big question now: Captain Haaland or Mitrovic? Or punt on Rashford?

Depends on how badly you want to climb up the ranks. I've had a couple of green arrows, don't want to risk a potential nosedive.
But isn't it logical thing to do? Chelsea away; Haaland is a beast but it is one game and tough one. Even for him.On the other hand, Mitrovic has two.
In worst case scenario you can lose around 10 points by not make him a captain but you can gain much more with Mitar.
Just a thought...

I really don't wanna take Martial out for such a good fixture, but it'd be silly not to bring Mitrovic in this week. Annoying.

But isn't it logical thing to do? Chelsea away; Haaland is a beast but it is one game and tough one. Even for him.On the other hand, Mitrovic has two.
In worst case scenario you can lose around 10 points by not make him a captain but you can gain much more with Mitar.
Just a thought...

Yeah I'm captaining Mitrovic. Gonna start Pereira for the first time all season too ahead of Trippier.

I was planning on moung/havertz but their forest performance completely put me off, so i've gone mitro in for darwin (and will bring back darwin next week...). Entirely a one-week punt that goes against everything I stand for with a troll like mitrovic, but the fomo was too much. Ah well.

I do want one attacker for the doubles. More fun that way. Also capping Mitro because what's the point otherwise...

I really don't wanna take Martial out for such a good fixture, but it'd be silly not to bring Mitrovic in this week. Annoying.

Had the same problem. But at the end decided to swap Martial with Mitro. The danger of a Mitro haul together with his huge ownership was it not worth for me to go with Martial, even vs Bournemouth at home.
(I still have Rashy und Shaw anyway).

I think I will also go all in and Captain Mitrovic.

Team will be:
Kepa
Trippier White Shaw
Salah Saka Andreas DeBruyne Rashford
Haaland Mitrovic (C)

Going against the grain and not bringing him in. Would need to be for Darwin and I'm just not feeling it.

Only going into the double with Cucu and Andreas. Will captain Haaland or Rashford probably.

I’m going to play Andreas, so I need t decide between Martinelli and de Bruyne to start

Any thoughts?

What's everyone's thoughts on Cancelo? Do we know why he has been left out the last 2? He is an expensive player to be coming off the bench for one point but I don't see too much value to swap him with, Trent is not performing and Robertson picked up a knock and is a doubt himself.
Surely Cancelo is back in the team for the double!

I am gonna be clenching my arsecheeks today because I don't own Salah and sold Darwin... Not looking forward to that one bit...

I am gonna be clenching my arsecheeks today because I don't own Salah and sold Darwin... Not looking forward to that one bit...

That is the fear!
But i've done Darwin to Mitro. Have to cover the potential risk. Will captain too.

Will decide later if I'm doing James to Cuccurella to cover any potential risk there too.
Cancelo surely comes back in this game - and could easily in 1 game outscore Cuccurella across 2 games?

For me Darwin is the easy sell. Have Salah. BOU is a better fixture than bre. Plus dippers are playing 68 hours after their last fixture vs 80 hours for United which I believe makes a slight difference for recovery/performance.

Martial becomes Kane next week.

So the general conses is to Captain Mitro if you own him right?
I'm still somehow tempted to captain Rashford...

For me Darwin is the easy sell. Have Salah. BOU is a better fixture than bre. Plus dippers are playing 68 hours after their last fixture vs 80 hours for United which I believe makes a slight difference for recovery/performance.

Martial becomes Kane next week.
How are you affording the Martial to Kane switch?

Spurs double looks terrible too.

Starting both and benching Almiron

I don’t have Almiron so it’s between Martinelli, Odegaard and de Bruyne for me.

I think Arsenal are fantastic going forward, but also think that Chelsea aren’t a very good side, so I am torn.

He's probably in a similar boat to me.
I've done Darwin to Mitro, and now have 2.7m in the bank, and provided I resist the temptation to bin James to a Chelsea defender today, 2 transfers for next week.

Mitro back out & James would go exactly to Kane & Bueno.

The big risk is whether I'd do these moves once we're through the 5.30 deadline, as Kane would play twice in between potentially.

Alternatively, checking the price change trackers to make sure there's no 0.1m swing which rucks it!

The other solution is to bin Cancelo instead, but right before a double himself seems bonkers. But could go for a cheaper City nailed defender instead- if one exists!

1.5 itb, Darwin>Mitro is 2m. Then I'll do Martial, Salah, Foden > Kane, KDB, Almiron -4 next week.

Kane generally scores against Arse and they've beaten City in 4 of their last 5 league meetings. Even if he scores one goal over the two fixtures he'll probably come out of the DGW with a double digit score.

1.5 itb, Darwin>Mitro is 2m. Then I'll do Martial, Salah, Foden > Kane, KDB, Almiron -4 next week.

Kane generally scores against Arse and they've beaten City in 4 of their last 5 league meetings. Even if he scores one goal over the two fixtures he'll probably come out of the DGW with a double digit score.

It'd be a brave player to go without Kane in a double wouldn't it.
Even a tough double like this.

He's probably in a similar boat to me.
I've done Darwin to Mitro, and now have 2.7m in the bank, and provided I resist the temptation to bin James to a Chelsea defender today, 2 transfers for next week.

Mitro back out & James would go exactly to Kane & Bueno.

The big risk is whether I'd do these moves once we're through the 5.30 deadline, as Kane would play twice in between potentially.

Alternatively, checking the price change trackers to make sure there's no 0.1m swing which rucks it!

The other solution is to bin Cancelo instead, but right before a double himself seems bonkers. But could go for a cheaper City nailed defender instead- if one exists!
My worry about the Kane move early is the yellow situation.

Gonna do the move from Mount to Almiron straight away as I wanna do that anyway... Then will have to keep an eye on the prices of Kane and Martial.

It'd be a brave player to go without Kane in a double wouldn't it.
Even a tough double like this.

If he was on his usual autumn slump and only had 6-7 goals at this stage then it would've been tempting to go without but instead he has been racking up the goals under the radar. Unfortunately for him he isn't the prettiest girl in the school anymore.

Seems a lot of juggling. Spurs look dogshite, I wouldn't rip up my team and take hits to get their players.

Seems a lot of juggling. Spurs look dogshite, I wouldn't rip up my team and take hits to get their players.

Spurs are dogshite but Kane individually isn't doing too badly.

ICT Rank for Forwards
Influence

2 of 80
Creativity
1 of 80
Threat
2 of 80
ICT Index
2 of 80
Overall ICT Rank
ICT Index

2 of 683

Set on my line up.

Not too convinced by and of the DGW so not making any transfers so will have two for after the FA and League Cup games.

Bazanu
Cucrella, Patterson, Shaw
Rashford, Martinelli, Saka, Salah, Andreas
Kane, Haaland​

Subs: Sanchez, Nketiah, Trippier, Bueno

Kepa
Cuc - Trippier/Cancelo - Shaw (Cancelo/Trippier, N. Williams)
KDB - Rashford - Andreas - Martinelli (Almiron)
Kane - Mitro (C) - Haaland

So, the only thing left to decide is whether to start Trippier or Cancelo.
Leaning towards Trippier because of Cancelo's recent bench apparences, but surely Arsenal will score against Newcastle.
Also, surely both Cancelo and Walker should be back in the lineup sooner rather than later?

Bah. Whoever ends up on the bench will haul.

I've ditched Cancelo to free up funds to go Martial to Mitrovic.

Am I mad for considering benching KDB for Andreas?

Team is

Ward (Raya)
Trippier White Shaw (Bueno Amartey)
Rashford Almiron Martinelli Andreas (KDB)
Kane Haaland Mitrovic (c)