Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Rumours that Cancelo could be benched again. Some interesting quotes from Pep questioning the hunger of one or two of his senior players and specifically mentioned that young lad Lewis for praise again. Doesn't sound too good for Cancelo

Definitely selling him if he's benched a second game on the trot. He's not been amazing this year either.

Rumours that Cancelo could be benched again. Some interesting quotes from Pep questioning the hunger of one or two of his senior players and specifically mentioned that young lad Lewis for praise again. Doesn't sound too good for Cancelo

Definitely selling him if he's benched a second game on the trot. He's not been amazing this year either.

Would be annoying. He's way too expensive to be rotational again.

Was gonna have Toney in my team during the wildcard but of course i paid attention to the caf who told me of his impending lengthy ban, so that's just great.

He has a ban coming, that's certain.
I dare say you'd be whinging more if no-one had pointed it out.

The FA scandalously allowing him to sneak a few quick fire games in when they charged him ages back is the real shocker here.

Fecking unlucky with Rashford, he was in great form and these late warm up injuries are the worst. Andreas first on my bench and I’d like him to come in but it’s a 1 pointer from Sir Marcus I’m afraid

Man the restart going so badly.
Next week I might need - 8 to get Mount for Rashford and get Mitro as well as selling Robbo.

So Rashford is benched because of discipline. After being stuck whole season with him and finally being rewarded, it comes this. Rashford is a curse in FPL

So Rashford is benched because of discipline. After being stuck whole season with him and finally being rewarded, it comes this. Rashford is a curse in FPL

Could just be being late by a couple of mins or something trivial.
If it was something major he'd surely not be on the bench - Ronnie was left out of a squad after his walk out.

Could just be being late by a couple of mins or something trivial.
If it was something major he'd surely not be on the bench - Ronnie was left out of a squad after his walk out.
I know but i am starting to question my decision to go with Rashy/Martia combo.
They should be treated like roulette. When you hit your number, you stop playing it. They got points last game so that was a sign to sell them. I am considering Toney/Rodrigo or Mitar/Odegaard combo (i have 1 mil in the bank).

Gandhi applies only to captained players. Did you really captain Rashy?
I thought Gandhi applied to backing the early game, full stop. Traded Martial and Rashy in. Haaland captain, I'm not that much of a moron.

Having only one Pool player (Salah) doesn't feel right. Shame that their defenders are overpriced.
All their players are overpriced for me at the moment. Just got rid of Nunez for Odegaard (indirectly) who is in much better form for a team in more consistent form and allows an upgrade in defence for the next move.

Last edited:
Nobody can predict him :lol: But why would you bring in Walker in a Wildcard and then sell him after the very first game where he sat 90min on the bench? It was clear that he will get rotated.
Chances are good that he will play on satuday and get the clean sheet imo.
I told you... :lol:

Since I bought Foden I've had 4 out 5 one pointers and that's excluding him being on the bench again today :'( Only got myself to blame for playing Pep roulette though. I knew the risks... Unlike with Cancelo!

Since I bought Foden I've had 4 out 5 one pointers and that's excluding him being on the bench again today :'( Only got myself to blame for playing Pep roulette though. I knew the risks... Unlike with Cancelo!
Yeah you have to know that the house always wins... And by house, I mean his bald head.

Shaw again with a 9-pointer! great start so far, Rashford Darwin and Shaw returning, and my main rival has Martial who blanked, and a benched Cancelo.

Foden's spells out of the team go on ages don't they. So bizarre.