Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Yep, as gutted as I am, people's refusal to accept that he has to bank a full 60mins, and coming off IN the 60th min, i.e. 5901-5959 is quite disturbing.

Shouldn't be surprised really as everyone celebrated the millennium at the end of 2000 not 2001!

Yep, as gutted as I am, people's refusal to accept that he has to bank a full 60mins, and coming off IN the 60th min, i.e. 5901-5959 is quite disturbing.

Shouldn't be surprised really as everyone celebrated the millennium at the end of 2000 not 2001!
That reminds me of a decade discussion i think was rather shortlived in a matchday thread a while ago.

I think I may replace Foden, I don't own Saka as of yet and he's in my mind.

Thoughts on replacements?
If I were looking at Arsenal midfielder other than Martinelli I’d strongly consider Odegaard. Wait for tomorrow though, if Mount runs riots you’ll want him for the Dgw.

If I were looking at Arsenal midfielder other than Martinelli I’d strongly consider Odegaard. Wait for tomorrow though, if Mount runs riots you’ll want him for the Dgw.
Would you go Odegaard over Saka and save some cash?

Yeah, good shout although Mount has always panned out badly for me in the past.

GW feels like full of robbed points. Rashford's yellow and disallowed goal, White not getting CS bonus, Martinelli not getting assist for Saka's goal, and add in yellows for Trippier, Haaland and KDB. It's so frustrating.

KDB has been shit either way. Just saw his price fell while Salah's went up ffs. Was thinking should be straight swap.

GW feels like full of robbed points. Rashford's yellow and disallowed goal, White not getting CS bonus, Martinelli not getting assist for Saka's goal, and add in yellows for Trippier, Haaland and KDB. It's so frustrating.

KDB has been shit either way. Just saw his price fell while Salah's went up ffs. Was thinking should be straight swap.
If you have Salah then it is excellent. Kdb has double after next gw. Easy transfer that.

Would you go Odegaard over Saka and save some cash?
I think yes but it’s super close.
Same feeling but it’s hard to get really frustrated knowing that there’s hardly any differentials, in my case as White, Trippier, Haaland and Martinelli owner it feels like their score barely matters.

I think yes but it’s super close.

Same feeling but it’s hard to get really frustrated knowing that there’s hardly any differentials, in my case as White, Trippier, Haaland and Martinelli owner it feels like their score barely matters.
Agree on Trippier, Haaland and Martinelli. Everyone has them in their team. Didn't know White was a popular pick. Would have really liked those CS points.

If you have Salah then it is excellent. Kdb has double after next gw. Easy transfer that.
Have KDB after the World Cup and he has blanked in both the games since. Was thinking to make KDB --> Salah transfer but I might just suck it up until the DGW I guess.

Mitrovic might rise again so I think it's time to get him in for the DGW... Only issue is who to take out?

Won't be Haaland.
Martial has Bournemouth so I should give him one more chance.
Maybe the xG monster Darwin has to go?

Then next week I'm planning to take a hit to do Mount & Martial to Almiron & Kane...

But for me to do all this, I can't afford a single price change...

So what's people thoughts on Darwin out?

Mitrovic might rise again so I think it's time to get him in for the DGW... Only issue is who to take out?

Won't be Haaland.

Then next week I'm planning to take a hit to do Mount & Martial to Almiron & Kane...

Worryingly I always think I have a great team when you have very similar. Then it turns to poopee.

But yes it has to be Darwin really doesn't it.
Sod's law dictates Mitro will blank and Darwin finally onion bags a haul. It's written!!

Worryingly I always think I have a great team when you have very similar. Then it turns to poopee.

But yes it has to be Darwin really doesn't it.
Sod's law dictates Mitro will blank and Darwin finally onion bags a haul. It's written!!
True but Mitro has a DGW and I rather root for Fulham than want Liverpool/Darwin to do well. It's funny watching him fail.

My only issue is I HAVE to do the move today because if Mitro goes up... That's me screwed.

I think I will do KDB to Sterling and captain him. Thought? I think he will be up for the City game. Other option is Mitro cap and take out Martial.

What's up with Wilson? Out again today ?

Have no-one on the bench to replace him since Dalot and James are there too...disaster :(

Won't be Haaland.

What are you planning to do with Martial after Bournemouth? Two tough games.

I don’t want to swap him for Mitro ahead of Bournemouth at home and it feels pointless swapping them after Mitro’s double. Wilson and Toney are no go’s right now, it’s really only leaving Darwin, Havertz or Nketiah as viable replacements.

What are you planning to do with Martial after Bournemouth? Two tough games.

I don’t want to swap him for Mitro ahead of Bournemouth at home and it feels pointless swapping them after Mitro’s double. Wilson and Toney are no go’s right now, it’s really only leaving Darwin, Havertz or Nketiah as viable replacements.
I'm swapping him to Kane.

Despite the DGW, not sure I can fit in Andreas.

Current side:

Bazanu
Patterson, Cucurella, Shaw
Rashford, Salah, Martinelli, Saka
Haaland, Kane, Nketiah​

Subs: Sanchez, Andreas, Trippier, Beuno

I also have 1 free transfer and 1.0m in the bank but will probably hold it.

Any tips?

Which one of these to bench?

Martinelli
Andreas
KDB
Rashy
Martial

Tough decision... Currently leaning between Martinelli or KDB... Probs the former...

Despite the DGW, not sure I can fit in Andreas.

Current side:

Bazanu
Patterson, Cucurella, Shaw
Rashford, Salah, Martinelli, Saka
Haaland, Kane, Nketiah​

Subs: Sanchez, Andreas, Trippier, Beuno

I also have 1 free transfer and 1.0m in the bank but will probably hold it.

Any tips?

I think I will start Andreas over Nketiah in my team, Newcastle don't concede many?

KDB owners what's our plan? 3 points from 2 easy games is extremely poor but can't see myself getting rid with a DGW coming up. also not sure who to get as a James replacement. it's currently between Cucu Akanji and Dunk.

Odegaard has been a beast for me this season. Racking up points every week

I am wondering if it’s worth taking a -4 to bring in another Chelsea player for this gameweek. I don’t have Mount, Sterling or Havertz, but would have to take out KdB, Kane or Martinelli to being one of them in.

So you would be taking a hit and using next weeks transfer to undo it. I guess I have just answered my own query.

Love a player with a double though!

I am wondering if it’s worth taking a -4 to bring in another Chelsea player for this gameweek. I don’t have Mount, Sterling or Havertz, but would have to take out KdB, Kane or Martinelli to being one of them in.

So you would be taking a hit and using next weeks transfer to undo it. I guess I have just answered my own query.

Love a player with a double though!

Mount will start for sure but that's it. Potter is another Pep in rotation.

Mount will start for sure but that's it. Potter is another Pep in rotation.

I just don’t think that amount is worth a -4 if I then have to transfer back (which I would want to do)

I feel like Martinelli or de Bruyne could outscore him over next two GW too:nervous: