Fantasy Premier League 22/23

KDB managed to get booked, so is on zero points after 40 mins of action.
Brilliant.

I'm not taking Cancelo out. Every time I do he hauls. Got Ben White and Dalot on the bench for cover anyway.

Thinking of doing Martial and Darwin to Kane and Mitro. Both Kane and Mitro is a yellow away from a missed match though and i still think Martial will get some points next match.
Yeah that is the plan for me. But I'll keep martial for one more week... Bournemouth are wank and then the yellows will not be in play as they will have played 19 games.

Thinking of doing Martial and Darwin to Kane and Mitro. Both Kane and Mitro is a yellow away from a missed match though and i still think Martial will get some points next match.

Yep, will probably stagger these out myself.
Martial home to Bournemouth has to stay though, so probably Darwin to Mitro for his double, provided he doesn't get booked!
I'd need to ship Cancelo to 5.1m or less to get Kane in though - which means James sits there another couple of weeks!

I've just lost 4 points to yellow cards, with Rashford, that makes 5. :mad:

Rashy's was probably the dopiest of the season.
Took way too long to decide he was going to argue where the free kick was taken, then punted it miles away!

Yep, will probably stagger these out myself.
Martial home to Bournemouth has to stay though, so probably Darwin to Mitro for his double, provided he doesn't get booked!
I'd need to ship Cancelo to 5.1m or less to get Kane in though - which means James sits there another couple of weeks!
I have 3.0 in the bank so can just do it with 0.1 margin. Cant have any raised/dropped prices though.

Can't find who said it now, but am sure someone was pleased they'd gone Ederson instead of Cancelo.

They can't even keep a cleanie at home to Everton! Madness.

97th min Mitro pen miss. That'll hush down the Mitro lovers for a bit :lol:

Double Newcastle cleanie about the only joy this game week - Trippier with his inevitable 3 bonus points despite a booking.

City game continuing until they score apparently.

97th min Mitro pen miss. That'll hush down the Mitro lovers for a bit :lol:

Double Newcastle cleanie about the only joy this game week - Trippier with his inevitable 3 bonus points despite a booking.

City game continuing until they score apparently.
Week is getting better. Mitro miss, Kdb blanked, Cancelo didn't play at all (so Cucu comes in), Trips bonus 3, City and Newcastle dropped points.....

I have no idea what to do after all that! De Bruyne tô Salah looks an easy swap, especially with Chelsea next, but sacrifice the double when no one else is nailed down?

Is it even worth taking out Darwin for Mitrovic for the double, considering the games he has after?

Do I want Mount hanging about after a double either?

I have no idea what to do after all that! De Bruyne tô Salah looks an easy swap, especially with Chelsea next, but sacrifice the double when no one else is nailed down?

Is it even worth taking out Darwin for Mitrovic for the double, considering the games he has after?

Do I want Mount hanging about after a double either?

Difficult stuff ahead.
I'll definitely need some sort of Chelsea defensive coverage for the double, but ideally 5.8m James down to someone a lot cheaper, rather than Cuccy.
Chalboah and Azil the cheaper options but will either play both? Tough double too.

Havertz might be a better option than Mitro too, but very hard to judge. Can't take Haaland or Martial out this week for sure.

As if all that is enough, you have to play Andreas in a double, but who do you leave out! I've got it on Almiron at the moment, but he could easily outscore a doubling Andreas!

One positive is a woman at work I help out, managed to get both Andreas and Bueno off the bench, 11 points!

Need a good game from Martinelli and a poor one from Saka and Odegaard, can it happen please? With so little differentials these things like which Arsenal mid does well start to matter so much.

Difficult stuff ahead.
I'll definitely need some sort of Chelsea defensive coverage for the double, but ideally 5.8m James down to someone a lot cheaper, rather than Cuccy.
Chalboah and Azil the cheaper options but will either play both? Tough double too.

Havertz might be a better option than Mitro too, but very hard to judge. Can't take Haaland or Martial out this week for sure.

As if all that is enough, you have to play Andreas in a double, but who do you leave out! I've got it on Almiron at the moment, but he could easily outscore a doubling Andreas!

One positive is a woman at work I help out, managed to get both Andreas and Bueno off the bench, 11 points!

I may go Havertz as well. The issue is, I don’t really want any Chelsea/Fulham after the double.

I might just leave it at Cucu/Kepa! I have a feeling that a Darwin haul is coming.

Wait, White was subbed in the 61 minute, but say he played 59 on FPL so no bonus!

Cannot freaking make it up!
What was the exact time on the clock? Fot Mob says subbed in the 60th min suggesting 59xx

My fault for chuckling at them conceding later!!

Wait, White was subbed in the 61 minute, but say he played 59 on FPL so no bonus!
Typical of this week. Atleast the Arsenal cleanie got wiped out for the other defenders.

Seriously, do they look when sub starts or when he leaves the putch?

Has to still be on the pitch on the dot of 60.00.
Gutted!

At least Martinelli has just onion bagged to go with his assist,
I know we all say "everyone" has a player, and with Haaland only clowns don't have him by now - but not quite everyone has Martinelli.

James-Cancelo-White is a hefty slap in the face the last 2 game weeks.