Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I have kept James and just benching him. He's only unwell not injured so if he's available at the weekend a lot of people will either bring him straight back in which wastes a transfer or risk going without.

Happy to take the price drop.

Is his price really going to drop!? :lol:

Elite managers favor Mo.

Yeah most polls were quite split. It's a coin toss really. Depends on how you play the game. For me it defeats the purpose of playing this game if I am not gonna captain Haaland at home to Forest without any injury concern. Anyone who went with higher xMins is absolutely fine as well.

Lavia second on my bench. I've got James out and Trippier as doubtful. Either need Tripper to miss out or Dasilva not to come on now...

Also that 0.3% who used their WC is this clown "legendary manager" who wildcarded and is still starting with Ward in goal...

I watched the AZ and Mark deadline stream too. :lol::lol:
WTH is he thinking, but then again when you slip so far behind, rational thinking goes out the window.
I keep watching them to see how bad it's gonna get. :p

I'm using my transfers now. Rodrigo out to a 4.5m. Upgrading my 4.5m bench striker to Mitro. 3 up top. Jesus, Mitro Haaland

Yayy! Assists for an own goal counts right? (Pereira just did that but his cross was never hitting goal)