Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Does Haaland play or Alvarez expected to beat Forest, but they have been quite good first few games, If I captain him I bet he does not play

Haaland (possible rest), Robertson (possibly dont start, tsimikas was on press conference), James (illness) - not looking good this GW.

Neto take it away!

What about this wildcard chaps. I again ask is it mental to go without Salah.

Ederson
TAA Perisic Saliba Fofana Estupinan
Diaz Foden Martinelli Gros Andreas
Haaland Jesus Kane

Underlying stats of Salah are about the same as last year. He's bound to explode sometime. I'll never sell him barring injuries.

Went Haaland (C) and already regretting not having balls to stay on Salah, it’s pretty much a coin toss anyway I guess. Last minute I sold James for Perisič

Went Haaland (C) and already regretting not having balls to stay on Salah, it’s pretty much a coin toss anyway I guess. Last minute I sold James for Perisič

I think the ballsier pick is Haaland given the rotation risk - for the past few years Salah has always been the safe / boring option.

Underlying stats of Salah are about the same as last year. He's bound to explode sometime. I'll never sell him barring injuries.

Didn't do it this week but its a Kane v Salah debate really. 1.6m difference. Is it worth it when I probably want to captain Haaland most weeks anyway and the money can be used to upgrade the squad a bit

I just thought Salah guaranteed to play and I don't wanna be nervous until tomorrow.

I regret picking Harrison over Gross though. Dunno why I did that.

Same here, in my wildly random mind, I thought it was Salah’s turn to haul after a strange blank in the 9-0 victory.

The James news screwed with my entire plan.

Ramsdale
Trent Walker Cucu
Salah Martinelli Kulusevski Rodrigo
Jesus Haaland (C) Toney

Good luck all.

Went for the safe options. Salah captain, whose pretty much guarenteed to start, and i rolled a transfer despite having James. Opted against bringing in a 4.5 defender as an upgrade to Nico who will be on the end of a city hammering.

90% of my work league have captained Haaland while I've gone with Jesus.

Haaland definitely starting and smashing it isn't he? :(

I have kept James and just benching him. He's only unwell not injured so if he's available at the weekend a lot of people will either bring him straight back in which wastes a transfer or risk going without.

Happy to take the price drop.