Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I don't know, Saka looked better last game but Martinelli also looks very much on it, I don't think there will be a huge amount of difference between their points to justify the extra 2m.

Maybe Odegaard who's looking very sharp and doesn't cost much while delivering similar returns? Arteta was very appreciative of him today.
Yeah, remember I’m not going Saka, I’m on about whether Gross is better option than Saka right now.

Also, only talking about three games as WC fast approaching for us all.

Could be a genius decision …. “wow, look at him binning Martinelli before the rest of us”

Or, “wow, look at him binning Martinelli before the rest of us. What an idiot?! :lol::lol::lol:

Good points from both of ya, I guess - each to their own on what fits their team the most. If I had Walker, I'd definitely would want an okay 4.5/4.6 backup though.
I have TAA, James and Neco and will get Brighton defender in for Walker. Easy, plus I have packed midfield and three great forwards too. Rotation does not bother me.

Only thing is I don’t really have use for the extra £2m. It just makes my bank £4m instead of £2m even in case I load up on 15 players.

I remember this happening a few times last year and it was a load of shite.

I'll just keep Andreas first sub

He'll start guys, results are more important. Gundo and silva will score the goals and he gets taken off at the hour mark.

I’m plumping for Jesus as captain but leaving James in. If he doesnt play, Dunk comes on and I feel it’s less risky even if it’s looking fairly certain he (James) doesn’t get a game.

still don’t trust the bald c*nt enough to captain Haaland.

had a great start to the season. This will be my first kick in the arse

James pretty much looks like he's out for this GW. Next GW not that far away either and with his history I'm tempted to sell.

But for who? Cucu?

Tripper is also a doubt and hearing about James too. Forced to make a change now.

Wolves are against Bournemouth. May be their defenders ?

Nico Williams out for Leeds Strujk? He's played every minute so far and a better immediate fixture as opposed to playing City, assuming James is out?

What's the latest with Zinchenko? Down as 50% chance of playing but reports say he's in contention

Don't need to move James on If he's fit to play

Happy to roll with the James news - have a balanced squad at the minute so it’s not hurting me much.

Salah or Haaland for captain is tough - think I’ll risk the roulette and go for Haaland.

I could transfer James out in the likelihood that his value drops to 6 and I can bring hin back..

Banter when I replace James with Perisic and then he gets rested.