Fantasy Premier League 22/23

I’m plumping for Jesus as captain but leaving James in. If he doesnt play, Dunk comes on and I feel it’s less risky even if it’s looking fairly certain he (James) doesn’t get a game.

still don’t trust the bald c*nt enough to captain Haaland.

had a great start to the season. This will be my first kick in the arse

this is going well

Wtf? Cancelo price is about to drop. Why?

If he is on -100% does that mean that he is going down today?

Glad to not have had too many players tonight. Toney with a casual 1-pointer but Aaronson grabbed an assist and played well so not terrible.

Sanchez, Dunk and Rodrigo. Ouch... really need Haaland captain to pay off otherwise its a shite gw.

Pereira to come on for James. No clean sheet for Sanchez but apart from that dodged a few bullets with my rivals having Cucurella and a few other 1 point players.

Going forward im bringing Toney in. Was going to be Mitrovic but his next two fixtures are very tricky.

GW6
Sanchez (Steele)
TAA-Cancelo-Dalot (Patterson-N. Williams)
Salah (C)-Foden-Martinelli-Gross (DaSilva)
Haaland-Jesus-Mitrovic

0,8M in the bank (Latest transfer Z’shenko for Dalot)

250 points going in to GW 5. Decent, but not great.

I guess the unjuries on James, Rodrigo. ASM, Trippier and Z’shenko will cause a lot of players a headache the next few weeks

Took a -4 to upgrade Andreas to Grob, terrible move. Luckily Sterling got me a goal

Zaha is becoming increasingly hard to ignore. I swore I would never go there again though
Found it strange he didn't get bonus points despite scoring, but people have said he's shooting earlier aswell as being given freedom to play under Vieira. He's on my watch list.

I am likely going into this game with 4x City players and none nailed whatsoever, it's time for tears. :lol:

Have a weird feeling it’s a low scoring one… maybe even a 1-1.

Found it strange he didn't get bonus points despite scoring, but people have said he's shooting earlier aswell as being given freedom to play under Vieira. He's on my watch list.

Yet Sterling gets 2 despite being on a losing team…

Have a weird feeling it’s a low scoring one… maybe even a 1-1.
James absence meant I couldn't get a third City guy but I still have captained Haaland. Why do you think it will be low scoring though? They have conceded almost 2 xG every game, even low scoring teams like West Ham and Everton created a lot of chances vs them. Spurs despite playing defensively created a good chance everytime they went forward and Kane bullied them in the air. If Pep watches that, he just needs to throw Haaland at them for 60 minutes and lob the ball to him. But it's Pep so expect Foden as false 9 or some shit.

Think Andreas is a great 5th midfielder for 4.5m. I'd actually be happy with him if he had to start for me at home to pretty much anyone. Think they'll be a real force at home and he takes all the set pieces
Yeah he looked good today but a couple of tough fixtures coming up so hopefully Grob can out-score him and I won't regret it

Most people will have Andreas coming on for James I would imagine.

*Checks everyone buying a Brighton attacker in FPL*

"The answer was nobody." :lol:

FbciQPDXkAUTQYm

Rodrygo, Toney and Sanchez doing me the dirty last night :rolleyes:
Toney last couple of games has been a massive tease. Hit the post vs Everton and got very close to returning last game as well although Palace away was always going to be tough. He had the highest xGI of all players who played yesterday, so a bit tough to take that blank. Probably keep him for Leeds game (unless there's news of Darwin starting).