Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Is James injured or was just given rest?

Just as I swapped Neto for Rodrigo he goes and gets injured. Now I have waste another free transfer to get Rodrigo out of the team again. Typical.:mad:

If Salah blanks against Newcastle, I might just use wildcard and shuffle the whole midfield.

So, are we selling Rodrigo?
Will wait for the Antony price. Have 1.2 in the bank, so if he will be 7.5 i could afford him with selling Rodrigo and think about a gamble :)

As I already have Rashord, a switch from Rodrigo to ASM or Zaha would probably be the smarter move.

Means it is very likely not 100% though. At least he has had a price rise so not losing anything.
I don't get that price change. IF player is on -100 or above (-100.2, -100.5 etc....), does that mean thst price drop is that evening? Cancelo was yesterday -100.4 and price stayed the same

Will wait for the Antony price. Have 1.2 in the bank, so if he will be 7.5 i could afford him with selling Rodrigo and think about a gamble :)

As I already have Rashord, a switch from Rodrigo to ASM or Zaha would probably be the smarter move.
No way that Antony will be bellow 8. And i doubt that he will go straight in first 11 against Arsenal.
I am thinking about ASM too

I don't get that price change. IF player is on -100 or above (-100.2, -100.5 etc....), does that mean thst price drop is that evening? Cancelo was yesterday -100.4 and price stayed the same
There's no logic behind these price changes, these predictors are just educated guesses.

No way that Antony will be bellow 8. And i doubt that he will go straight in first 11 against Arsenal.
I am thinking about ASM too
Yeah if he (ASM) is fit for today, he will certainly be one of the favorites on my list as Rodrigo replacements.

Was afraid of rotation but all 8 players , 9 if you count captain Haaland are starting. Only non starter yesterday was James and Andres with 6 comes off the bench.

I sense first season's huuuuge rotation at weekend.
Perisic, Walker, Foden, Arsenal's guys etc....

Thoughts and prayers for anyone who didn't captain Haaland this week.

Forgot to switch captaincy from Salah to Håland. feck off

Haaland my man!!! Screw you Salah for blanking against fecking Bournemouth in a 9-0 win.

First two gw i had Mahrez. He did nothing but Foden did. Changed it to Foden last two games. Foden nothing, silva 2 goals. Now i had Silva, Foden kicking ass.

I hate City!!

First two gw i had Mahrez. He did nothing but Foden did. Changed it to Foden last two games. Foden nothing, silva 2 goals. Now i had Silva, Foden kicking ass.

I hate City!!

Yep, Bilva was a bad choice. I gots him :)

Playing too wide.

Course.
My team is pretty good this year.

Unfortunately so is everyone else's as the prices make it so easy!
Yeah, if you got on the main template early (and/or adjusted quickly), you should be ok at the moment.

My issue has been captains (including tonight’s), probably cost me 40-50 points so far.

Whats team name in Caf league/above @Dirty Schwein ?