Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Put your team up. Is there a way to bench him/save the tfr?
N7MQ82F.png

Interesting. I kind of got the impression last season as well that he often flattered to device.

If this carries on it might be worth just going Ederson for the clean sheets and one of the bargain £4.5m defenders with an extra £1.5m to put elsewhere.
Yeah, it's too early to say much right now. But that's the thing with having such a high priced asset, CS alone won't cut it.

I've been going with Walker instead of him so far and gotten lucky it's not been much between them. Pep hooking him off last game was also interesting, when he needed a goal as well.

Rodrigo vs. Gross vs. Aaronson vs. Harrison?

Rodrigo is the obvious but that means I would need a 4.3 defender so don't think I'll get him. The other options allow me to get Dalot or any Brighton defender.

Hmm. Don't think it's vital you tfr him out as bench could get you a couple of points and save a tfr.

Depends if you think you'll need tfr next week or so. If he's the only change you're thinking of short term (and most will WC in 3-4 weeks anyway), tempted to hold it and sub him.

Unless got a strong tfr which you think will definitely get you some points return

I have wildcard. Team is looking good, playing good BUT i am thinking of rebuilding a defence. So what do you say about;
Cancelo, White and Robertson to TAA, Zinchenko and Perisic?
Also who is better pick at this moment; Bailley or Da silva?

Rodrigo is the obvious but that means I would need a 4.3 defender so don't think I'll get him. The other options allow me to get Dalot or any Brighton defender.
Rodrigo is the one from Leeds. People went Harrison thinking he is gonna get more minutes but he actually got subbed yesterday.

My doctor has asked me not to talk about Brighton players but they play Leicester and Bournemouth in the next three and look very good, that's all I can say.

Hmm. Don't think it's vital you tfr him out as bench could get you a couple of points and save a tfr.

Depends if you think you'll need tfr next week or so. If he's the only change you're thinking of short term (and most will WC in 3-4 weeks anyway), tempted to hold it and sub him.

Unless got a strong tfr which you think will definitely get you some points return
Ofcourse we can't guarantee anything but was thinking Rodrigo is set for a good haul as his next 2 out of 3 games are at home against Everton and Forest. Neto has done feck all in his 4 games till now. :lol:

While he's got us brave people the points on GW 1-3 :)... I think Harrison and Gross are as good, especially if helps with defender choice.

If only Forest had Mitrovic up top; N.Williams would have been getting a lot of assists.

While City's fixtures look superb, Foden in that 8m slot doesn't seem to be on it yet points wise.
Dias won't be a bad option.
There's also Gundogan (7.5) and Bernardo (6.8). One possibly both start the next one. Whether to gamble it on a City goalfest or go safe with Diaz.

There's also Gundogan (7.5) and Bernardo (6.8). One possibly both start the next one. Whether to gamble it on a City goalfest or go safe with Diaz.

Bernado is the one of those 2 I'd go with.
It seemed unthinkable they'd sell him to Barce as he's top quality. Slow start on the bench, but back in the flow now.

I'd probably go Dias for safety though.

So my current XI is

Sanchez with Ward on the bench

Dalot, TAA, Cancelo, Trippier with N. Williams on the bench

Salah, Bruno, Rashford, Bailey with Andreas on the bench

Haaland, Jesus with Surridge on the bench

I'm gonna get rid of Cancelo for Saliba. Should I bring in Gross, Rodrigo or Odegaard for Bailey? Either option will leave me with a bit in the bank to upgrade Surridge later.

Ofcourse we can't guarantee anything but was thinking Rodrigo is set for a good haul as his next 2 out of 3 games are at home against Everton and Forest. Neto has done feck all in his 4 games till now. :lol:

actually Neto assisted today, but the goals was cancelled due to a soft (?) freekick given.

What needs to change here @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Dirty Schwein @Sandikan @CassiusClaymore

Ramsdale
Trent Walker James
Salah Kulu Rodrigo Martinelli
Haaland Jesus Toney

Thinking Kulu to Diaz or a City mid (which one?)...
Bring in Neto? :lol:

Think your team looks fine. Although I wanna drop Walker but doesn't feel right just before they play Forrest. I think Kulu ticks along nicely and gets you Spurs cover but if you wanna swap him, Diaz is a good shout, especially with Jota injured. He gets in some great positions to get goals. Although might go further wide again once Nunez returns.

Foden is the best City 8.0 but with the mid weeks starting, I wouldn't be getting a second City attacker.

Bring in Neto? :lol:

Think your team looks fine. Although I wanna drop Walker but doesn't feel right just before they play Forrest. I think Kulu ticks along nicely and gets you Spurs cover but if you wanna swap him, Diaz is a good shout, especially with Jota injured. He gets in some great positions to get goals. Although might go further wide again once Nunez returns.

Foden is the best City 8.0 but with the mid weeks starting, I wouldn't be getting a second City attacker.
:lol:

Yeah, I'm keeping Walker for the next game. He's an eyesore but gives me City CS cover for 5m. After next GW I can get Trippier for him if needed.

Diaz/Foden/Gundo/Bilva is interesting. City don't have many options, with Grealish also injured Foden is pretty much the only one who can play on the left. And he generally plays most games. 2 out of those 3 mids will play so it's up to me to spend hours on deciding which one and then pick the one who's benched.

As for Diaz, it's tricky. He scored a couple of headers last game which was against a crap defense, otherwise a lot of Liverpool fans feel his end product isn't that great. And yeah removing Kulu before Hammers who look shite and Fulham at home isn't great either.

Think I'm mainly tempted by the City game but you are right about having that rotation headache after that which isn't great. Prob just get Diaz or just do nothing.

If you have Haaland you probably don't need to.
It'd be quite some outlay having both.
I have threemium (so Salah, Kane and Haaland). And so far it is doing great. Martinelli and Rodrigo are doing better than 8 mil midfielders.
Only asset which i don't have there is TAA (i have Robbo).

All is great except my amazing skill to choose wrong captain:mad:.

Salah, Jesus, Haaland vs Diaz, Kane, Haaland, Mitro

I have threemium (so Salah, Kane and Haaland). And so far it is doing great. Martinelli and Rodrigo are doing better than 8 mil midfielders.
Only asset which i don't have there is TAA (i have Robbo).

All is great except my amazing skill to choose wrong captain:mad:.

When you say great, you have no Jesus or TAA, and Dias banged a haul yesterday.

Darwin Nunez will come back after serving a 3 match ban and still likely be inside top 10 for xG in the entire league after having played 97 minutes.

Would could have been. :(