Fantasy Premier League 22/23

My colleague at work and her husband set up teams in my league - and were promptly bottom3 in and 82 team league after a week or 2!
Glad that I quickly transferred in and put Haaland as captain in her team! 78 or so points so far this week.

In the 90th min or so in the Liverpool game I checked my phone and saw PEN VAR CHECK.

Now that was mixed feelings.
Really not wanting Liverpool to break our 9-0 record, but having Salah cap!

He'd have probably missed today though wouldn't he!

Shame Arsenal won, but at least they conceded, and the Jesus captainers didn't get away with that Salah freakshow today!

Triple captained Haaland

That's absolutely daft, but well played.

Why would you use a triple captain on a single game week? Especially one not against a walk over team like Bournemouth?

It’s tough, I like my team, I don’t know who to bring in (no one consistent), but another poor week.

Hard to know what to do or where to go with year.

That's absolutely daft, but well played.

Why would you use a triple captain on a single game week? Especially one not against a walk over team like Bournemouth?

I'll tell you why, because last season I forgot to even use the triple captain.

My interest in FF is only high early on and then I stop engaging altogether.

Triple captained Haaland last week he does nothing.

Put Salah as captain instead this week, Haaland scores a hat trick and Liverpool score 9 and that other cnut does nothing, not even a fooking assist.

I give up.

Triple captained Haaland last week he does nothing.

Put Salah as captain instead this week, Haaland scores a hat trick and Liverpool score 9 and that other cnut does nothing, not even a fooking assist.

I give up.
Similar to what I did minus the TC. It’s typical fantasy though.

Surprised by Odegaard's returns this year. He's playing higher up the pitch ?

Haaland might be set and forget captain this year.

Big at the back today paying off. TAA, Robertson, James, Gabriel returns.

I was tinkering with my FPL draft team past week and forgot to change things back. Ended up with VVD, James and Kulu on bench.

Straight 4th week where my bench has 15+ points

MOTD Challenge live with two guys who have had a shitshow of a GW. This will be good :drool:

72 points. Would have been amazing if I'd captained Haaland instead.

Bailey and Trippier left to play.

Thinking about dropping Cancelo. Depends on what Bailey does tomorrow. If he blanks I'm swapping him out for a different mid and also Cancelo for a cheaper defender.