Fantasy Premier League 22/23

They play Forest on Wed.
I can see him being okay with coming on at 60 minutes and scoring twice
Don't think Haaland gives a crap who it is. He's absolutely mental for goals. That moment when Gundo delayed passing to him for one second it felt like he was gonna turn into the hulk.

There's Pep roulette and stuff but dropping someone who is on for golden boots and every goal record in the world after he's scored a hat trick is a step too far even for Pep.

Don't think Haaland gives a crap who it is. He's absolutely mental for goals. That moment when Gundo delayed passing to him for one second it felt like he was gonna turn into the hulk.

There's Pep roulette and stuff but dropping someone who is on for golden boots and every goal record in the world after he's scored a hat trick is a step too far even for Pep.
You're probably right. No matter how much he is rotated, I'm keeping him

Can Pep really rest someone who just scored a hattrick? Someone needs to backtest whether he's ever done that before. Would seem ridiculous even by his standards.

£0.5m in the bank and 2 free transfers. What do you do with this....?

Raya Ward
TAA James Cucu Cancelo Zinchenko
Salah Kulu Martinelli DaSilva Andreas
Haaland Jesus Taylor

Thinking maybe Kulu to a Leeds mid and Zinchenko out if the injury is any more than a precaution. Maybe a Brighton defender?
Could free up enough funds to maybe have a gamble on Isak in a week or two as a 3rd attacker.

when is everyone wildcarding?

seems like i should do it soonish with the wc wildcard in November, but I can't think of many changes I wanna do

I'd probably only do about 4/5 transfers if i did it now, and two would be changing bench fodder

On the topic of Haaland, my only thought on Pep Roulette is you just know Harry Kane is playing every minute of Champions League and Premier League games, regardless of minutes played previously. That isn't something i can ignore going forward. I have Haaland but when i wildcard unfortunately this may become a difficult decision.

seems like i should do it soonish with the wc wildcard in November, but I can't think of many changes I wanna do

I'd probably only do about 4/5 transfers if i did it now, and two would be changing bench fodder
I just looked at the next set of fixtures my team has and they're all really favourable again. I don't need to wildcard but like you in a perfect world i would do 4 of them. Im going to delay it a while until there's a gameweek of fixtures im not happy about.

On the topic of Haaland, my only thought on Pep Roulette is you just know Harry Kane is playing every minute of Champions League and Premier League games, regardless of minutes played previously. That isn't something i can ignore going forward. I have Haaland but when i wildcard unfortunately this may become a difficult decision.

I just looked at the next set of fixtures my team has and they're all really favourable again. I don't need to wildcard but like you in a perfect world i would do 4 of them. Im going to delay it a while until there's a gameweek of fixtures im not happy about.

Yeah thats a good idea actually, I'm gonna steal that!

I guess when City/Liverpools fixtures turn is a good time to do it

More likely to bring him off early and train lightly during the week then not start him in my opinion. We'll see.
My money would still be on Haaland to come off the bench and outscore him. As a Haaland owner it's not worth a transfer and the accompanying price loss for the punt imo.

My money would still be on Haaland to come off the bench and outscore him. As a Haaland owner it's not worth a transfer and the accompanying price loss for the punt imo.
Yeah i agree, but i still think Kane is likely to play more minutes than Haaland. Richarlison more likely to come in for Son.

International break.

Cancelo or Neto out for the next game week? I'm thinking to swap Neto for Rodrigo seeing as Leeds are playing Everton, Brentford and Forest in the coming weeks.

Sanchez
TAA Robertson James Cancelo Gabriel
Salah Rodrigo Martinelli
Jesus Haaland

Honestly not much to change. Just keeping some transfers in hand if Rodrigo goes off the boil.

I was gonna hold Neto for Bournemouth but I think I'm about done with him. Been absolutely a flop.

Think I'll get rid this week.

Interesting. I kind of got the impression last season as well that he often flattered to device.

If this carries on it might be worth just going Ederson for the clean sheets and one of the bargain £4.5m defenders with an extra £1.5m to put elsewhere.

I had jesus as captain, thats worse than those who had salah as captain.

And yes i also have haaland.

Cancelo or Neto out for the next game week? I'm thinking to swap Neto for Rodrigo seeing as Leeds are playing Everton, Brentford and Forest in the coming weeks.
Neto to Rodrigo. City surly can’t keep being useless at defending

I had jesus as captain, thats worse than those who had salah as captain.

And yes i also have haaland.
Nothing is worse than those that had Salah as captain. No way. Arsenal only won by 1 goal so it's not a big miss. Liverpool scored fecking 9 goals where Salah didn't even have a single fecking assist nevermind a goal. You won't see anything worse than that for years maybe.