Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Looking at my ML and thank feck no one captained Haaland. I'm stunned, thought surely someone would have.

Salah captain. 9 goals and not one his ffs. Did he even get an assist?!

75 points so far with 4 to play. Would be on 90 if I had not taken Sterling out (predictably) but maybe Kulusevski will give me something and either way, TAA at captain was an absolute master stroke.

Salah today is stuff of legends.... Kai Havertz is not Salah, not even a comparison. Liverpool barely go 3 goals without a Salah involvement.... 9 in a single game where he plays the full 90 :lol:

Looks like I'm rolling my whole team into next week too... back to back 'easy' fixtures.

Liverpool win 9-0, Salah has the highest xG of anyone on the pitch, zero returns. This game.

XTp9XtG.png

74pts with Treble Arsenal to come. Salah captain though which is a shame.

Captain Haaland, with Firmino in place of Darwin Nunez. Also have Bruno, Luis Diaz, and Trent so massive haul this week so far.

91 points with Jesus and Martinelli left to play tonight, and Guimaraes tomorrow

Neto owners must be licking their lips at the thought of what he's capable of against this Bournemouth team.

Funny round, but annoying City turned it around.

Walker has to go for someone more attacking.

Annoying that Firmino is free in draft. Did consider him as one week punt, but played Stones instead.