Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Does that deflection for Firmino's goal count as a Salah assist? Clutching at straws here I know. :lol:

Team looks so nice 5 minutes before the games kick off :lol:
This. I didn't even use a free transfer. It looked so good. I mean....it still looks good but damn, going double on City defence will haunt me. And not just, i have double Cheksea too (Mendy and James).
Time to give up from 532 system maybe

Think I’ll take Cancelo out for Estupinan and then get KDB.

Robertson is getting downgraded if he doesn't get a attacking return.

EDIT: Oh he got one for VVD :D

City defence generally I'm not worried about. Unlike Liverpool say their underlying defensive stats all looked fine going into this GW and they have a pile of home fixtures ahead. But even the best defences concede in over a third of their games, so it is what it is.

Cancelo specifically though I'm not at all convinced on so far this season. You're nominally paying a premium for attacking output but he has looked noticably less threatening.

6 nil without any Salah involvement.
Just mad bad luck that is.

If you hadn't captained him and saw that scoreline you'd worry and expect he was involved in half at least.

6 nil without any Salah involvement.
Just mad bad luck that is.

If you hadn't captained him and saw that scoreline you'd worry and expect he was involved in half at least.
They've now scored 7 and Salah doesn't even have a single assist nevermind a goal FFS. :lol:

I was so close to captaining Haaland too.
Still, Salah was the pick on paper. I mean what are the fecking odds of the guy not being involved in ANY of the 7 goals, ffs.