Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Who are we captaining this week? I have it on Salah but tempted to do Haaland. Predicting an arsenal draw so Jesus is not an option.

Who are we captaining this week? I have it on Salah but tempted to do Haaland. Predicting an arsenal draw so Jesus is not an option.

Salah is the overwhelming favourite, if you don't have him Jesus over Haaland seems to be the second favourite.

Salah is the overwhelming favourite, if you don't have him Jesus over Haaland seems to be the second favourite.
Yeah tempted to go Haaland as a differential but top of my leagues so kind of want to play safe too haha and keep it on Salah.

Are people keeping James ?

I’m sticking with him for another couple of weeks. Hoping once Chelsea sign another CB he’ll be shifted back to RWB and the goals/assists will start flowing.

If not he’s getting binned.

I’m between Salah, Haaland & Jesus too. Gonna back the Dippers to bounce back strong at home against Bournemouth so it’ll probably be Salah.

If I cant captian Salah v Bournemouth whats the point in having him. Hes my captain for sure.

Sneaky feeling Fulham rise to the occassion v Arsenal and although Haaland gets points he just looks out of the game in so many stretches, it always makes me wonder if hes a captaincy risk

I am actually putting Cancelo at captain today. Palace without Zaha so clean sheet is well possible, and he may get something going forward. Slightly considering TAA too, they must grab a clean sheet eventually.

If I cant captian Salah v Bournemouth whats the point in having him. Hes my captain for sure.

Sneaky feeling Fulham rise to the occassion v Arsenal and although Haaland gets points he just looks out of the game in so many stretches, it always makes me wonder if hes a captaincy risk

Read something from a guy who has sky high finishes season after season saying he goes with the obvious captain every week.

This week is probably one of those rare weeks the 3 main options all have good home fixtures, however Salah has to be the percentage play doesn't it?
Home to Bournemouth who have already taken a couple of smashes already?

Had to swap Alverez for Toney. Couldn’t wait any longer for him to get a chance over Haaland.

is triple captaining Salah for this week the best decision? Surely this is his easiest fixture of the season?

Had to swap Alverez for Toney. Couldn’t wait any longer for him to get a chance over Haaland.

is triple captaining Salah for this week the best decision? Surely this is his easiest fixture of the season?

No that would he a terrible move. TC is for a DGW.

What do Haaland owners think about this week? Home to Forest in a midweek game feels like an Álvarez start to me, especially if they win this weekend.

Time to change?

Tuchel playing his best attacker at CB AGAIN… deserves the fecking sack for that alone.
Jesus wept. Time to get him out of the team then. He's going to get feck all points playing at CB. Don't trust them to keep many clean sheets to bank on that either.

And you know that the moment we remove him, he’ll mega haul…

He’s replaced Hazard as the FPL Chelsea troll hasn’t he.
He's definitely going to be out of my team for the next game week atleast(midweek fixtures). If Chelsea fail to sign a CB before the window closes, we can safely assume James is going to play there until January and no reason to get him back into the team.

He's definitely going to be out of my team for the next game week atleast(midweek fixtures). If Chelsea fail to sign a CB before the window closes, we can safely assume James is going to play there until January and no reason to get him back into the team.

Yeah, I came SO CLOSE to transferring him out for Perisic this gw… so wish I’d done it :-(

Got rid of Diaz to bring in Walker to double up on City defence. Not a great opening 5 minutes :(

Got rid of Diaz to bring in Walker to double up on City defence. Not a great opening 5 minutes :(
This reminds me of the old VW Golf advert…

'This is the man who bet a million on black when it came up red. This is the man who married a sex kitten just as she turned into a cat. This is the man who moved into the smart money just as the smart money moved out. This is the man who drives a Volkswagen. Everyone must have something in life he can rely on’

Often go double City defence over nice runs of fixtures as over that run of GWs it pretty much always pays off. They're an insanely reliable defence.

The individual games within that where they concede a stupid goal are a real kick in the bollocks though.

Hence why James stays (for me). At minimum he’ll be a RB, but surely Touchy knows his best line up is a back five as makes best use of players like James.
Yea, James will definitely be back to wingback as soon as Fofana is ready to play. I don't think Loftus-Cheek has a place in their team as a starter.

City defence ruining me. Last week it was just Cancelo in my team, now it's both him and Ederson. :lol:

Of cause I take out Iversen for Raya and play Raya, Brentford let a goal in and Chelsea go down to 10.

Team looks so nice 5 minutes before the games kick off :lol: