Fantasy Premier League 21/22

On 20pts..... I was inches away from Martinelli being my last minute Douglas Luis replacement so I had 11 starters still at a -4.... that ended up being ESR, so at least it's still okay :lol:

I'll take 20 if all of tomorrows get postponed, Laca VC, so that's not an epic fail either.

Aaaand another week he bails out my rival, who had him as VC.

Annoying but not a disaster. Raph outscores Smith Rowe by a point.
And a rival with Smith Rowe took a -4 to bring 5 point Lacazette in. So equals out with both having Ramsdale too.

If Arse v Norwich is on next, will definitely have to get one of their attacking boys in. Will be a horrible watch otherwise.

This went shit. Red arrows from 2 players. Worse team for next week and in a bad cup situation.

The only hope is a Salah masterclass with 10+ points.

It’s so frustrating about the game weeks, but I stuck the captaincy on Martinelli, so have given myself half a chance in the cup. He still has three Chelsea and three City to go though so need the games called off.

Frustrating as it’s a probable cup win any other week, but then, would never have thrown captaincy on Martinelli if I didn’t only have 9 possible starters!

Work mate raving about Martinelli, will deffo play for England apparently.

That's Brazilian U23 capped, Italian descent Martinelli :angel:

It’s so frustrating about the game weeks, but I stuck the captaincy on Martinelli, so have given myself half a chance in the cup. He still has three Chelsea and three City to go though so need the games called off.

Frustrating as it’s a probable cup win any other week, but then, would never have thrown captaincy on Martinelli if I didn’t only have 9 possible starters!
You captained Martinelli?

You captained Martinelli?

I did yeah, just had a feeling with Leeds so open and him looking electric in last few games!

I have been shite since first 3 weeks of the season though and only have 9 possible starters, so I’m not going to get too excited.

18 points made lacazette (v) incase liverpool game gets called off tomorrow.

Got 19 points from 3 players, Raphina, Smith Rowe and a jammy 6 points from Tomiyasu who got clean sheet points as he's was subbed before the Leeds goal.

I did yeah, just had a feeling with Leeds so open and him looking electric in last few games!

I have been shite since first 3 weeks of the season though and only have 9 possible starters, so I’m not going to get too excited.
Well done lad

Had Raphinha, ESR and Lacazette today. Very happy with that outcome. Opposition only has 8 players two of whom were Ramsdale and Gabriel.

Had Raphinha, ESR and Lacazette today. Very happy with that outcome. Opposition only has 8 players two of whom were Ramsdale and Gabriel.

Fair play for holding Raphina, but what was White thinking. Madness..

Need triple Chelsea clean sheet. I've been playing it for 7 weeks now. Add a few attacking returns from James, Alonso and Rudiger please! They are getting shipped out now soon anyway with City/Pool and World Club. Last chance lads.

Fair play for holding Raphina, but what was White thinking. Madness..

Need triple Chelsea clean sheet. I've been playing it for 7 weeks now. Add a few attacking returns from James, Alonso and Rudiger please! They are getting shipped out now soon anyway with City/Pool and World Club. Last chance lads.

he’s had consistent returns since he started taking penalties too. I’ve thought about shipping him out many weeks but he’s remained productive and there have been other priorities.

Sickened. Have Odegaard (vc) 7 points. I love his style of play but Martinelli is in great goal scoring form and was the more obvious puck. Went differential and it didn’t work. Rasmdale and Tierney too. Meh.

I reckon there’ll continue to be serious value out of arsenal over the next while. Esr Odegaard martinelli Rasmdale and the defenders are good value.

Raphinha scoring gave me 5 points but it meant I missed out on clean sheet points for Aaron Ramsdale and Ben White.

Is Smith Rowe gonna start starting matches again do you think?

If so, for who? Could he play false 9 in place of Laca / Aubergine?

I think he is benched next game too. All the others are performing.

Martenelli is the guy I would drop, but can you right now?

ESR will start one of the games either the 26th or 28th. will get minutes in the other and probably score again :) Too good to be on the bench long term.

James testing positive isn't that much of an issue as everyone has him.