Fantasy Premier League 21/22

How many Arsenal players do you guys have? Only 2 from me. Do not want more since have to sell them again.

Still unless Lacazette hauls it is a clear red arrow from today.

Selling Raphinha has been so bad for Bowen, but how on earth can I predict this.

Click it at 3.59 and give yourself a real rush of will it / won't it have gone through when it's replaced with GAME UPDATING.
That's exactly what I did because I like to live life on the edge!

I’m still not over Watkins, but then again I have no idea who else I’d have gone with.

Smith Rowe is my vice captain. Now to see him benched by Arteta.

Smith Rowe is my vice captain. Now to see him benched by Arteta.

Smith Rowe going to knock me out of the cup.

Opponent with only Salah from Liverpool so if that game is off I am fecked.

Also he got 3 Arsenal players so I know he can't get Lacazette so he is my hope if the game goes tomorrow.

Livra > Dias FT and playing 541 with a defender captained. All 11 away games. This will end in tears :lol:

Nothing credible to suggest any of the games will be postponed but things can change very quickly

Yes I know. That is why vice captain Lacazette for me. He might have Covid though so it can backfire.

It is all guessing right now though. Nothing is certain.

ESR on the bench again unfortunately. Raphina and Ramsdale both starting at least.

I went into feck it mode after bringing in Watkins for -4 and used my FH. I would have fielded 5 players after the Villa news.

Ramsdale
Cancelo TAA James Chabolah
Saka Sterling Bernardo Raphina Salah(C)
Laca (vc)
Dubravka Gelhardt Marcal Joelinton

Cmon Laca lad

Why you all going for Cancelo captain? Risky pick and not the highest ceiling.

Cancelo has a sky high ceiling.
Doesn't necessarily mean he'll get many points, but he has both the clean sheet and attacking returns angle.

Cancelo has a sky high ceiling.
Doesn't necessarily mean he'll get many points, but he has both the clean sheet and attacking returns angle.

He is the 7th best players for goals/assist in City.

His main appeal is being listed as a defender, but that mainly raise the floor and not ceiling.

I went into feck it mode after bringing in Watkins for -4 and used my FH. I would have fielded 5 players after the Villa news.

Ramsdale
Cancelo TAA James Chabolah
Saka Sterling Bernardo Raphina Salah(C)
Laca (vc)
Dubravka Gelhardt Marcal Joelinton

Cmon Laca lad

Woah. Balls on you son.

He is the 7th best players for goals/assist in City.

His main appeal is being listed as a defender, but that mainly raise the floor and not ceiling.

That's a criminal misusing of stats. :lol: He's joint 3rd top scorer in the game so far.
He plays basically as a winger in the best defensive team, attracts bonuses like mad and is in the team capable of booting anyone for a smashfest at any time.

He can get defensive and attacking figures, and when he combines both in the same game, can boot a huge score.
Hence "high ceiling".
Not to mention being ever present in the lineup this season, bar the suspension, meaning he's more nailed than any of the midfield and attack choices this week.

He might equally get 1 point, but why do you think so many people are on Cancelo?

Last edited:
I’d forgotten that I have Raphina due to not being able to transfer him out over these harder fixtures. He’s a bit of a differential in my mini league now.

That's a criminal misusing of stats. :lol: He's joint 3rd top scorer in the game so far.
He plays basically as a winger in the best defensive team, attracts bonuses like mad and is in the team capable of booting anyone for a smashfest at any time.

He can get defensive and attacking figures, and when he combines both in the same game, can boot a huge score.
Hence "high ceiling".
Not to mention being ever present in the lineup this season, bar the suspension, meaning he's more nailed than any of the midfield and attack choices this week.

He might equally get 1 point, but why do you think so many people are on Cancelo?

Well I think people pick Cancelo since it is Newcastle and he is very much nailed on right now.

Going with Sterling, Mahrez, Foden etc is too risky.

I really need Salah to haul though since my opponent did captain a City player.

Well I think people pick Cancelo since it is Newcastle and he is very much nailed on right now.

Going with Sterling, Mahrez, Foden etc is too risky.

When City are on course for a cleanie, he's often well up the bonus. Throw in just 1 assist, and that's potentially a 12 pointer alone.

Cancelo last season was a bit of a troll and underwhelmed, but this year he's showing his value. 3rd top scorer, as a defender? Pretty awesome. Only TAA and Salah above him.

When City are on course for a cleanie, he's often well up the bonus. Throw in just 1 assist, and that's potentially a 12 pointer alone.

Cancelo last season was a bit of a troll and underwhelmed, but this year he's showing his value. 3rd top scorer, as a defender? Pretty awesome. Only TAA and Salah above him.

He also loves a yellow card. I would never captain a player like Cancelo over Salah (on a double I would though), but happy to have him. For sure I have gone with Kane, Ronaldo etc and they are not doing much.

I do like Cancelo more in fantasy CL since he is great with ball recoveries and offer more stability, but would still not captain him normally. I rather go Foden for example as being more explosive.

Last edited:
He also loves a yellow card. I would never captain a player like Cancelo over Salah (on a double I would), but happy to have him. For sure I have gone with Kane, Ronaldo etc and they are not doing much.

Yes of course, versus Salah is a different conversation.
But a double threat cleany/attacking guy is definitely a high ceiling player.

Yes of course, versus Salah is a different conversation.
But a double threat cleany/attacking guy is definitely a high ceiling player.

Yeah for a defender for sure he is.

Strikers have been a bit disappointing this season though.

Are you lads all in the ManUtd Cup as well? Seems to be first round. My opponent only has Raphina and Salah vs my FH. I also have Raphina. I assume this should be enough. :lol:

Are you lads all in the ManUtd Cup as well? Seems to be first round. My opponent only has Raphina and Salah vs my FH. I also have Raphina. I assume this should be enough. :lol:

My Man Utd Cup opponent took a -28 to field this shower of shite:

8r9aGoL.png

Just looked and it’s clearly a dead team, but he has more playing than me and Lacazette captain. I’m going out to a team that has Auba, Pogba, Lindeof in.