Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Just saw my cup opponent has gone FH and fielded a strong eleven.

So I am out of cup of games go ahead. All a bit of a farce now unfortunately.

My overall cup rival has taken a free hit despite having 9 players so I’m done unless Foden, Rudiger, Jota or Saka haul heavily.

FG6IGYgXIAIzjtL

So typical that ESR isn’t on the pitch for this.

Smith Rowe to Martinelli will be a popular transfer next week covid permitting. Can't afford to have any players who just do cameos right now.

Smith Rowe to Martinelli will be a popular transfer next week covid permitting. Can't afford to have any players who just do cameos right now.

Will be the classic knee jerk chasing last week's points won't it.

I decided to bring in Raphinha and no Arsenal attackers with my free transfer, due to Leeds currently having no reason not to play next week. That game is against Liverpool. Overcomplicated it, I think. Gonna tumble down the ranks with only 8 possible players…

third consecutive cup match against a top 6 figure 100-300K active team - this one will go to the wire again - they have 7 players vs my 8 (-4 penalty)
hanging in there barely
Will go out of the united cup - vs someone who is only 300 places below me and they played their wildcard

Amazing isn't it. Form over fixtures. Never never should have got rid of Raphinha.

Rapha you beauty!!

Had a wave of feeling relaxed, owning both him and the keeper. Then remembered the last time such a scenario happened, with the player missing the target, for the absolute worst of all worlds!

Amazing isn't it. Form over fixtures. Never never should have got rid of Raphinha.

Especially when it's a pen taker. Makes them worthwhile even in tough games as like we as we saw, one goon challenge is all it takes.

Swear there was a 50-50 pen call v City too, when someone handled it.

So glad i had other fires to put out and kept Raphinha!

Had to stand up and watch that pen worried....as while Ramsdale saving it would have been points still, more rivals have him.
The missing the target scenario and not getting a goal or pen save was the fear!