Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Feck Reece James.

I should have stuck with Rudiger who was already earning me decent points.

These fancy fullbacks are too much hassle.

Last edited:
If it is correct that means my Man Utd cup opponent only has 2 players.
in the overall Cup, I’m 11-7 down, he has (James) Chalobah, Salah, Jota & Mane left and I have (James) TAA, Cancelo, Salah, Jota, B. Silva & Fodan.

James and Alonso have been seen arriving, it's a Christmas miracle!

I thought James having it was just Internet bs until your other post.
Are they playing or just sitting in some sort of bubble in the crowd :)

All 4 2pm boys play then. Just need to actually score some points now!!

I have Foden captain and ESR as vice. Newcastle are crap so even a 30 minute Foden cameo can lead to a haul.

Thanks to whoever talked me out of swapping BSilva for Foden :)

We can all do a high five on this.

Until 37mins when Bilva having been booked comes off injured for 1 point.
As we watch Fosen come on and hit 17 points in a 6-0 romp.

James playing in CM is probably a bad thing as there's less potential for attacking returns than when he's at RWB.

feck my transfers failed again. Lacazette and Foden in. Happy to have Foden over christmas though.

Do a Smith Rowe Foden though.

Bye bye cup. Might need around 25 points from TAA and Salah to win it.

'Pep Guardiola has spoken ahead of this weekend's Premier League trip to Newcastle United.

"Everyone is fit, it’s just Ferran (Torres) missing. Joao (Cancelo) is back after (his suspension against) Leeds and we will travel to Newcastle with everyone ready to play. ... Apart from Foden, I'm benching him to piss off another bunch of fantasy football managers" '

Wow. But that's a true quote... not altered at all.
Thought you were joking. :(

Guarditrolla

The biggest FPL troll of all time.

He’s a great manager but I think it’ll be so good for FPL when he fecks off from City.

So many great players are basically ruined as assets by his ridiculous amount of rotation.

It must annoy the City players too themselves.

Players starting next game : dias , Jesus , silva , James all starting ^^ this could be good
Oh and I changed captain from salah to Jesus predicting this start - hopefully he doesn’t make me regret it

I gave up on fpl this season when I transferred in 3 Spurs players only for their games to be postponed then transferred them out for 3 of our players only to get our games postponed. :lol: :lol:

Sticking with the Man City defensive double up when others were bailing from big at the back is one of the decisions I'm happiest with this season.

Can't wait until Salah hauls later to put all these early non-Salah celebraters to bed :wenger:

(It's happened to me before I move to set and forgetting him ;))

A lot of the free-hitters in my mini-league have made a big mistake I think. It’s the first time I have avoided being reactionary and compulsive and it’s paying off, just because of Martinelli and Cancelo.

I always remind myself that calm and cool is the way to play and promptly forget it every single season!

A lot of the free-hitters in my mini-league have made a big mistake I think. It’s the first time I have avoided being reactionary and compulsive and it’s paying off, just because of Martinelli and Cancelo.

I always remind myself that calm and cool is the way to play and promptly forget it every single season!

Agree, although I'm not seeing many free hits in my league... I really considered it both times last two weeks, but looking like I'm coming out of them very well I think, I don't have Jota though later while everyone seemingly does, could be the only downfall... but he'd kind of have to outscore Lacazette and Raphinha really for that to happen.