Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Agree, although I'm not seeing many free hits in my league... I really considered it both times last two weeks, but looking like I'm coming out of them very well I think, I don't have Jota though later while everyone seemingly does, could be the only downfall... but he'd kind of have to outscore Lacazette and Raphinha really for that to happen.

Both guys at the top of my mini leagues went for it. I am out of the cup because of it too unless Wolves score!

Hoping for a 0-0 in that game now, Salah blank and I have Davies as one of my 9 players!

Bollocks, no Reguilon for Spurs. No chance for a green arrow and everyone and their Nan has TAA, Jota and Salah (C)

I'm near enough out of the cup. Opponent has Bernardo, Ederson and Davies from Spurs. We're currently level on points so need either Newcastle to score or one of them to get sent off or score an OG.

Okay so I now need Ben Davies to get 0 points to progress in the cup.

Bernardo definitely has to go. Looks like I missed the boat there. He's got me feck all.

I avoided him because he was clearly overperforming his underlying statistics but, tbf, he's only blanked in one and a half PL games since his last return.

Though having said the above I think most of us went Cancelo VICE captain in case Pool was off.

And can't regret that as still now have Salah, Jota and TAA to go.

Ps how pleased are the double Chelsea defence boys!
Looked against all odds the game would either be played or our lads be on the pitch.
Then Wolves score, narrow offside.

But even Rudiger's booking can't wreck it.

Last edited:
Cancelo(c), Dias, James and Alonso taking me from 30kish into the top 6k.

Just have to survive owning 85% less Salah than the rest of the top 10k for 90min.

I avoided him because he was clearly overperforming his underlying statistics but, tbf, he's only blanked in one and a half PL games since his last return.

I usually avoid City midfielders/forwards anyway. My concern is that that with De Bruyne back he'll be rotated more often and have less chances to haul. I really should have taken that into account when I brought him in.

Although if games keep getting cancelled Bernardo will be the least of my worries :lol:

Cancelo(c), Dias, James and Alonso taking me from 30kish into the top 6k.

Just have to survive owning 85% less Salah than the rest of the top 10k for 90min.

How would you get 85% less? 50% less, ie non captained I understand!

How would you get 85% less? 50% less, ie non captained I understand!

There's taking this to a level that is just plain anorak isn't there.

People effectively either own him 100%, 200% with captaincy or 300% with TC. But that mix averages out as the top 10k as a group owning him 185%.

And yes, yes there is. :lol:

Though in this case you can just see it on the Livefpl website, which is a handy site.

Even with TAA, Jota, Salah (c) I'd be happy with this result staying in Tottenham's favour.

Cashed in with Jota at least.
Need Tottenham to at least get a draw here, but they'll have to score again as they're not shutting Pool out for a half.

Bernardo definitely has to go. Looks like I missed the boat there. He's got me feck all.

I think you are going to regret it. Him, Cancelo, Rodri and Ederson are the most nailed on city players and he is their top scorer right now.

He has one goal this season that came today. You lucky punters.

Yes if he will score Newcastle is a good game for it and Spurs is one of the harder games for Salah.

My cup opponent obviously did captain him so I am out.

Most of us are still Salah captainers, so we didn't actually have the luck :)

But you seem to be missing that he was already the 3rd highest points scorer in the game. Playing for the best team, who barely concede, and is a bonus points magnet.

This wasn't picking some Burnley defender who gets his one ever big haul in his career.

62 (after the -4) so far from 8 players. It’s better than most of my scores from 11 players this year.

I’m being greedy but a Salah blank would be excellent for me in my mini league.

One goal? Cancelo's second only to TAA on points. He's kind of a must-have.

The chap seems to be using some weird way of analysing stats of just looking at goals and assists, rather than total points.