Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Oh boy...

Yeah, at this stage I'm taking my L with Watkins and leaving it at that. Whatever happens it's unlikely to be a good week for anyone, so no point taking unnecessary hits at this stage.

Above tweet just indicates to hedge your bets and make sure your vice captain is a different fixture for your captain.

I've Dennis, Antonio and Toney and feck all options mate. I was looking at Wilson/Jimenez plus somebody else. Let me know if you get any bright ideas!
I've done Dennis to Lacazette as had some spare cash. Couldn't be arsed thinking about it

Yeah, at this stage I'm taking my L with Watkins and leaving it at that. Whatever happens it's unlikely to be a good week for anyone, so no point taking unnecessary hits at this stage.

Above tweet just indicates to hedge your bets and make sure your vice captain is a different fixture for your captain.

It was Chelsea that I thought was more of a risk, so there's every chance both big games tomorrow could be off.
That'll take at least 4 players off most people.

I almost am thinking Watkins to Laca for -4 could be worth it now, as if he scores 1 goal that still gains 2-3 points! Let alone more.

Foden vice captain too risky? Only other alternative I see is Cancelo for me.

It was Chelsea that I thought was more of a risk, so there's every chance both big games tomorrow could be off.
That'll take at least 4 players off most people.

I almost am thinking Watkins to Laca for -4 could be worth it now, as if he scores 1 goal that still gains 2-3 points! Let alone more.
Please don't tempt me. Issue for me would be having triple Arsenal and also Laca is probably someone I'd want to get rid of fairly quickly after.

Please don't tempt me. Issue for me would be having triple Arsenal and also Laca is probably someone I'd want to get rid of fairly quickly after.

Just that nag of if he scores 10 points, then we've gained 6. But I suppose even that isn't that great is it?
Norwich next, but they had a game called off, and there's every chance Monday's big meeting decides to have a break? Plus Auba would be back then too.

I'm expecting Liverpool to be off, (but not so confident I haven't left C on Salah, but have switched VC to Cancelo) and surely Chelsea has to be a risk too with a few cases already....

So I might be down to Ramsdale, Raph, Cancelo and a doubtful Bilva.

Might be a 10 point week! And you know some bastad will still get 40.

Think I'll settle on (C)ancelo and Laca(vc). Decent chance Pool game will be off plus you want VC in the first game. I don't want to sit there with double points on an Arsenal player when City game is likely to go ahead.

Why Liverpool game likely off (as opposed to any of the others)?

There's been a couple of links posted about them having had more cases. Even rumours of Salah being one.
I've got Cancelo VC, but don't quite have the balls to include Raph in the C/VC mix too.

There's been a couple of links posted about them having had more cases. Even rumours of Salah being one.
I've got Cancelo VC, but don't quite have the balls to include Raph in the C/VC mix too.
Forgot I had Raphina. Not wanting to VC ESR as there's a chance he doesn't even start tonight.

I too have Cancelo as VC and don't think I have the bottle to go with Raphina.

Forgot I had Raphina. Not wanting to VC ESR as there's a chance he doesn't even start tonight.

I too have Cancelo as VC and don't think I have the bottle to go with Raphina.

Yep, sod it. No hit, going in with 9.
Salah left captain, Cancelo VC.

What will happen happens.

No point chasing anything extra this week, when it's unclear if there will be the same fixtures next game week or a break.

Have done Bowen + Watkins > Saka + Laca (-4). Figure even if they just turn up it pays for the hit and I have some chance of returns. Also leaves me enough for Laca > Ronaldo next week if prices don't change.

Also gone Cancelo(c) and Laca(v).

How close to the 4pm deadline dare I hit the transfer button :nervous:

Precisely why I'm going for Cancelo, who can get points both ends of the pitch.

Yep.
Best of luck all.

Hope either Ramsdale or Raph have hauls in an otherwise drab low scoring game...then we'll see what happens tomorrow. I reckon 1 of the 3 games tomorrow goes ahead max.

How close to the 4pm deadline dare I hit the transfer button :nervous:

Click it at 3.59 and give yourself a real rush of will it / won't it have gone through when it's replaced with GAME UPDATING.