Fantasy Premier League 21/22

100%.
Could have waited until just before deadline is the really annoying thing. But it didn't seem any sort of risk did it?

I did the same thing mate and I had no real reason to, other than potentially forgetting. Now we’re seeing why hits aren’t always a given to work.

100%.
Could have waited until just before deadline is the really annoying thing. But it didn't seem any sort of risk did it?

This is why I'm annoyed. I waited until 12.30pm because I saw nothing about this...

The only way to play now is to transfer at the very last minute but man's got other things to do.

#notfun #boycottFF #defundFred

Watkins could easily have been going in to my side at 10:55 until I seen your post about the deadline being 1:30!
You normally have rumours about games before, but there was not the slightest word.

Oh well, I have 9 players, no point taking a hit and Hwang was dead weight anyway, Nd loads will have done the same move. So not as huge a blow as could have been.
Others will have done their transfer and end up with less I'm sure.

Just probably wouldn't want Watkins longterm .

No guarantee the other 4 games will be on though.

I think pretty much everyone without a striker or 2 would have done Watkins.
There was some slim pickings available, so probably not the blow it could be.

So those with Watkins, keep or sell? Not even sure what striker options there are now.

Down to five players now, don’t know if the minus points are even worth it, might just triple Captain DeBruyne and pray for a miracle..

Any options for striker ? Already have 3 ars players so laca is out… Jesus won’t survive pep roulette

Jimenez or Kane. Maybe Gelhardt guy if you want a cheapie who might get minutes. No other options really.

Seriously? :lol:

Do you know what the definition of insanity is?

You can still make moves to try and bring other options in. It's just a ft after all. And we'll likely know if the Arsenal/Leeds game is going ahead by deadline at least.

What else are you gonna do? Stop playing the game until this covid nightmare passes? If it's a choice between a player definitely not playing and a player who might play, might as well make the transfer.

Have done a -16 between this week and last to bring in Konsa, Dennis, Ramsey and Wood FML.

The other 2 transfers being Ramsey in today and Mount midweek.

Mount and Konsa got me 11 midweek. So even though I’ve been f*cked by this. 5 points between Ramsey and Mount today will still leave me better off than with 0 transfers based on points.

However unless Ramsey can make a few saves, keep a clean sheet and get a bonus point today. I defo would have been better off with 0 transfers today.

Aww well it is what it is.

You can still make moves to try and bring other options in. It's just a ft after all. And we'll likely know if the Arsenal/Leeds game is going ahead by deadline.

What else are you gonna do? Stop playing the game until this covid nightmare passes?

Fair enough if you've got a free transfer. I thought you were talking about moving him out after bringing him in this week.

Basically any game can be called now with very little notice or shits given to match going fans so taking hits on an uncertainty is idiotic. I'll wait for news on Arsenal prior to the deadline and like I said if that's off I'll do nothing.

Given the Aston Villa outbreak and that players have to isolate for 10 days is it? That brings us to the 28th and they play Chelsea and Leeds between now and then.

Obviously some players will have tested positive prior today and may come back sooner.

But I imagine the Chelsea match at least will be very doubtful.

Fair enough if you've got a free transfer. I thought you were talking about moving him out after bringing him in this week.

Basically any game can be called now with very little notice or shits given to match going fans so taking hits on an uncertainty is idiotic. I'll wait for news on Arsenal prior to the deadline and like I said if that's off I'll do nothing.

Ah getcha, nah I left any moves late this week just in case.

I more meant if people brought Watkins in last week are they selling straight away. Not sure if there should be a priority list in terms of sales based on how long it's been since the team had their Covid outbreak, as some are likely to be back sooner than others.

With 9 players, you're basically costing 2 not 4 with a hit as long as who you bring in plays!

Even having just brought Watkins in, moving him out for -4 could still be worth it if say Lacazette hauled.
But it's probably just worth leaving isn't it.
Hope the other 9 play.

Liverpool had a few out with covid so every chance they'll be off surely?
Have vc from a different game in case!!