Fantasy Premier League 21/22

79 points this week,, nice big green arrow. Makes a change!

Sterling or Gundogan or Grealish for this week against Newcastle?

This is for my draft and I can pick any of them... I already have Foden and Jesus..

The sheer joy of finally having an excuse to transfer out Antonio

Took -8 and all the new guys I got in got their matches cancelled, so it's 61 (-8). Not going to take any more hits this season, except I will.

Have 10 players across those 5 games as it stands.
But as Liverpool and Chelsea had covid cases, surely there's every chance they spread and those go too?
Will find out the next day no doubt.

Pointless humble bragging this week guys. Got Salah (c), Jota, Trent and James. Cool. So has everybody else. Nobody cares.

The sheer joy of finally having an excuse to transfer out Antonio

I'm the idiot that just brought him back specifically for this run. Are we thinking the games are going ahead this weekend? I can't see it myself. Think the pause is inevitable.

Got 68 points.
Ramsdle
Diaz-Arnold-Coady-Reguilon-Livramento
Silva-Salah-Jota-Callagher-Bissouma
Huwang-Watkins-Denis

Now I have one free transfer but I can use a -4 as four players will not play so far!
I have 5.7m Ronaldo money which unfortunately I have to spend now.

Thinking to get Mount in for Bissouma and Alonso for Livramento but they will play vs Wolves which is not easy ride though.

Maybe should I get Foden!
Any ideas?

If they’re really not going to cancel things, it feels pointless bringing in players from the teams playing this week as they are the most likely to have games called off next week.

Would you really risk bringing in a Chelsea player when three of them were confirmed with Covid, chances are more of them might test positive over the next few days.

If they’re really not going to cancel things, it feels pointless bringing in players from the teams playing this week as they are the most likely to have games called off next week.

Would you really risk bringing in a Chelsea player when three of them were confirmed with Covid, chances are more of them might test positive over the next few days.

Yeah assuming there's no pause bringing in players for any of the matches on Sunday is asking for trouble.

Currently I've got

Sa
Cancelo James TAA
Sterling Salah Jota
Watkins

I'd probably only consider transfers for that Villa v Burnley game because it's the early kick off and we might have some news. I can do Dalot to any Villa defender to get potentially 9 players out. Nothing else appeals.

I have no strikers (Ronaldo, Broja, Dennis) and no keeper (De Gea, Foster) for this weekend.

Certainly not worth taking a hit for but I think using your 1 free transfer makes sense, particularly for the earliest fixture in the gameweek. Like others have said it's presented a time where I'm forced to get rid of problem players, in my case being Mbeumo and now Antonio.

65 points isn't too bad under the circumstances. Shame Matip played as Ben White would have come into my 11.

What an absolute trainwreck this week was .. 8 of my players either did not play or scored a fat zero and the only City player I had was Bernardo.

I currently already have 8 players missing for GW18

I hope they cancel the next GW.

Thoughts on if it's worth making a double transfer today (to Ramsdale and Watkins), or waiting until tomorrow?

Weighing up the +/- of losing out on price rises vs. the weekend's fixtures actually just being entirely called off.

Thoughts on if it's worth making a double transfer today (to Ramsdale and Watkins), or waiting until tomorrow?

Weighing up the +/- of losing out on price rises vs. the weekend's fixtures actually just being entirely called off.

Again, madness to make any transfers until 30 mins before the deadline.

I have been able to cobble together an 11 although it's going to a bit awkward: I have Matip against Kane, Lowton against Watkins and Ramsdale vs Raphinha.

You've just seen games called off last week, 2 of them on the day themselves.
You've seen 5 of the 10 games called off already.

Why on earth would you even dream of making transfers today!?

On the shaky assumption that the current 5 games that are on, stay on, I technically have a bare 10 now, but 2.8m in the bank and no striker.

Ramsdale
Cancelo James Rudiger TAA
Salah Jota Raph Bilva Brownhill

(Foster, Dalot, Dennis, Antonio, Hwang all injured or games off)

Hwang is beyond needing to go, so him to Watkins looks the stand out call so far to at least have one striker playing!

Bilva doubtful is the really annoying one, as playing Newcastle could be another smashfest

On the assumption that the games go ahead, I guess I’ll do Antonio to Watkins although I fully expect Watkins to go out wide if Ings is back. Laca is a decent differential, but I already have ESR so don’t want to double up.

I’ll also express the frustration of using last week’s free transfer on a playing back up keeper, who now doesn’t have a fixture either.

How can this gameweek go ahead? I have 7 players available out of 15, one of which is orange and another yellow. I have no keepers and forwards to play

Friend working at Chelsea tipped me off about Werner unavailability but advised me to get Lukaku lol… cnut

I saw Lukaku’s IG story about him having covid and thought about you saying that a few days ago :lol: