Fantasy Premier League 21/22

No Pep press conference either now.

If the games go ahead I'm considering Dalot and Gallagher out for Saka and Konsa maybe.

Not sure about this. I know they havn't a game this weekend but Dalot and Gallagher would probably feature on a lot of GW19 wildcards whereas I don't think Saka and Konsa would.

Its the issue I have at the minute. The players I want to bring in for the medium/long term have no fixture this weekend. I don't want to bring anyone in that I only want because he's playing this weekend.

PL Clubs: There are way too many Covid cases. We need to postpone the weekend games NOW!!!

PL: Ok. Let us meet over tea after the weekend and talk about it

I’m actually still able to field full XI this week though that include Saint-Maximin’s blank and five defenders:

Ramsdale
TAA Cancelo Rudiger Reguilon Cash
Salah Jota Foden
ASM Watkins

And got De Gea, Gallagher, Bowen and King without a game on the bench. Got my FT so might make a move, I wanted to grab an Arsenal midfielder for Gallagher but I much prefer him long term.

Not sure about this. I know they havn't a game this weekend but Dalot and Gallagher would probably feature on a lot of GW19 wildcards whereas I don't think Saka and Konsa would.

Its the issue I have at the minute. The players I want to bring in for the medium/long term have no fixture this weekend. I don't want to bring anyone in that I only want because he's playing this weekend.

Yeah I'm not sure about it either but I'm just working on a week to week basis now. All notions of wildcard planning and ideal squad structure are out the window with Covid running rampant. I can do Dalot out for free so that a no brainer, the other is 50/50.

Was waiting to see if there was any Spurs/city team news but there doesn't seem to be much. Have one sub and Bruno Fernandes is the obvious man to get rid of, especially given current form. Not sure whether to go Sterling, Son, Foden or someone else.

Have 7 players out of 15 what’s the point like..

Same. Getting rid of the blanking players is just a hassle as we need them back for the doubles. Meanwhile people with 10/11 players can just use free transfers to get in the doubling players over the next few weeks.

I’m just going to concentrating on my mini league and hope that I can stay touch somewhat this week.

Martinez
James Matip Coady
Saka Mount Salah Raphina Douglas Luiz
Watkins (c) Gelhardt

Took a -8 hit to bring in Watkins & Gelhardt. Let’s see.

What we doing with Bilva if we have a problemo like Hwang elsewhere?

Hope for the best that he plays? Have taken 3 hits the last 2 weeks which isn't my style at all.

not really much point with this at the moment, the league is becoming a bit of a farce. My squad has FIVE players playing out of 15!

Current team:

James TAA Cancelo
Bilva Salah Jota Hojbjerg
----------

Lets gooooooooooo for it!!!!!!

I'm considering taking an extra -4 to get Foden in over B Silva. Reckon it's worth it?

Yeah, unless Bilva is confirmed out, it's probably not worth the risk.
Imagine you do it, then Bilva plays and scores. You'd be fuming.

Worth doing changes late tonight or wait till morning ?

I have 9 starting.

I will do Duffy to Davies as that was planned. Then I'll have 10.

Is it worth taking hit to do Brownhill to Foden? Brownhill should play so feels risky...

I have 9 starting.

I will do Duffy to Davies as that was planned. Then I'll have 10.

Is it worth taking hit to do Brownhill to Foden? Brownhill should play so feels risky...

Don't take Brownhill out.
That's a guarantee of 2 points you're throwing away!

OK I'm gonna set my team up tonight. Ronaldo out for Watkins.

Should be 8 guaranteed to start. For a -4 I have 10.6m for a midfielder. Do I go for Son....

Bernardo out for who? Foden? Sterling?
Why Bernardo out?

Pep Guardiola (who's fine now!): "Everyone is fit, it’s just Ferran (Torres) missing. Joao (Cancelo) is back after (his suspension against) Leeds and we will travel to Newcastle with everyone ready to play."

Already took a hit, worth taking another to sub our Ronaldo or Maddison for someone who will play?

I am thinking it’s worth the gamble for 2 points (if you pick a starter)?

Free transferred Livramento and got Mingz
I can do -4
I have silva-Salah-Jota-Gallagher
Should I get Foden or Mount in for Gallagher or any one else?

Why Bernardo out?

Pep Guardiola (who's fine now!): "Everyone is fit, it’s just Ferran (Torres) missing. Joao (Cancelo) is back after (his suspension against) Leeds and we will travel to Newcastle with everyone ready to play."
Thought he was injured, my bad ! New plan: foden/Mount or KDB for maddison?

Already took a hit, worth taking another to sub our Ronaldo or Maddison for someone who will play?

I am thinking it’s worth the gamble for 2 points (if you pick a starter)?

I think a hit is worth it this week, but long term we want the likes of Ronaldo etc back for doubles.

Martinelli listed as a midfielder, really!? If he starts regularly now with Auba out, at 5.2 he's a steal. Too many midfielders this year.

I think I'll do Duffy and Gallagher to Davies and Foden for a hit.

Duffy is someone I've been looking to ditch for a while and Davies has plenty of DGWs upcoming.

I didn't want to get rid of Gallagher but Foden feels like a must have.