Fantasy Premier League 21/22

This weekend is going to be a nightmare. Only 5 games remaining and possibly that'll become fewer still.

I also love that no one even bothers mentioning a Salah bonus anymore, forget celebrating it.... since everyones set and forgotten him :lol:

59 points with some extra bonus points from tonight is a good output from 10 players. Livra was one of them and got 0 points too.

Through in my cup fixture as well!

I also love that no one even bothers mentioning a Salah bonus anymore, forget celebrating it.... since everyones set and forgotten him :lol:
Everyone own him anyway so whatever Salah gets is nothing special anymore :lol:

54(-8) actually feels a sensational return bearing in mind how long it took to get into positive figures this week. And so many hard luck stories, fielding 10 with bilva and Hwang going off fairly early for 1 point !

Alonso won me the cup game haha.

I will attack the cup with hits if there is still games being played.

64 with 10 players. Sounds decent but then you remember that 34 of those were from the Liverpool boys, who are so highly owned that it takes the shine off somewhat.

I'm pretty happy with 55 points without making any transfers considering how my game week started. The 2 free transfers will be very welcome

It is actually tempting to FH this weekend. You can hedge your bets across the games so that even if more get called off your bench can come in.

As opposed to having shit on a stick.

Only have 7 players next GW and no guarantee 2 of them start (Hwang, Jota).

What are you guys doing with Ronaldo?

Seems silly to transfer out with the fixtures coming up but it's a lot of money to be just sitting on the bench.

It is actually tempting to FH this weekend. You can hedge your bets across the games so that even if more get called off your bench can come in.

As opposed to having shit on a stick.

So here is my free hit team.

Ederson Ramsdale
Cancelo, Thiago Silva, Reece James, TAA, cash
Ramsey Salah Jota Foden Saka
Lacazette Watkins Rodriguez.

Pretty good. If Villa play you have 3 players from them at least and should know by the deadline.
Arsenal also 3 players.

Salah cap and lacazette or Watkins vice captain.

Then you got players from City, Liverpool and Man City that most people got.

Despite Salah, Trent, Jota, James and Alonso doing the business, I’m out of the cup and getting another small red arrow.

No point planning too much before the next deadline. Watkins, Cash and an Arsenal midfielder are all going to be considered. Currently have 8 players with a game, I’ll likely take hits to 11 from the Saturday games if they are going ahead. Can only consider the free hit if I have 6 or fewer player scheduled.

This weeks top score… no chips used either.
He took a 60 point hit to field that team. Look at his previous gameweeks, he does it everytime. People do stupid shit like all the time just to try and get the highest possible points total (before transfer deductions) for some reason. I guess cos people like us end up talking about it! They usually always field players from the first games of that game week, although I don't understand why they do that exactly.

I ended up with 71 points, minus 4 for my Guaita transfer so 67 all out. feck you Guaita.

He took a 60 point hit to field that team. Look at his previous gameweeks, he does it everytime. People do stupid shit like all the time just to try and get the highest possible points total (before transfer deductions) for some reason. I guess cos people like us end up talking about it! They usually always field players from the first games of that game week, although I don't understand why they do that exactly.

I ended up with 71 points, minus 4 for my Guaita transfer so 67 all out. feck you Guaita.
Didn’t even notice the hits. What a knob.

What are you guys doing with Ronaldo?

Seems silly to transfer out with the fixtures coming up but it's a lot of money to be just sitting on the bench.
I'm probably keeping him because most of the premium assets aren't attractive and I have guys like Antonio in my team who I need to get shot of. With their fixture cancelled, he's almost certainly the play to transfer out.

It's not 'some reason' -

Manager of the Week*
  • Copy of FIFA 22
  • Nike Flight match ball
  • FPL rucksack
  • FPL mug
Top 20 Managers each week (incl Manager of the Week) will receive:

• FPL t-shirt, stress ball, pen, pad and key ring

Can't use a chip to win it, but you can take as big of a hit as you like.

It's not 'some reason' -

Manager of the Week*
  • Copy of FIFA 22
  • Nike Flight match ball
  • FPL rucksack
  • FPL mug
Top 20 Managers each week (incl Manager of the Week) will receive:

• FPL t-shirt, stress ball, pen, pad and key ring

Can't use a chip to win it, but you can take as big of a hit as you like.
I didn't know that tbf, but still. A Fantasy Football stress ball, rucksack and key ring? That's definitely 'some reason'. Preeetty lame, Millhouse.

TAA triple captain saved me, if only he got a clean sheet would of cleared 90. 76 finished on!

Another good week, now for this crazy five (or less) game weekend. Don’t think I’ll bother thinking about that until the morning :lol: