Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Wtf is Callum Wilson doing on the bench? And of course Gray also not in the squad. This GW is taking the piss with meh :lol:

at least I still have Salah, Trent, Jota and James

My draft rival with Van Dijk and Lukaku.

One guy in my draft league got only 1 player missing though.

I am down to 9, but still getting returns.

If fixtures continue, I'll use my one free transfer to get Antonio out of my team for Watkins. Seems daft to take hits or to use free hit to potentially have more fixtures postponed.

fecking hell, James :lol: I’ve actually cursed the guy.

Edit. That could have been an assist too!

TAA can't even get a cleanie v Pool. This is a messed up week. Jota cleany point gone too..Double for Salah too.

James missed 1 sitter, had about 6 shots already and a few crosses.

It'd be an 18 pointer if we didn't have him.

Jota goal welcome.
Salah c in case anyone was dense enough to not have him / captain him.

Need some Chelsea defender spoils really. Goals or assists to make up the shortfall.

I won the first round of the cup by 1pt. I'm beating my current opponent by 1pt again :lol:

In the cup I started at 40-3 down to a guy about 5millionth in the world who hasn't made any transfers all season, but who has De Bruyne, Dias and Stones!

He has James like me, and another Chelsea back man in Mendy, as captain!!

But doesn't have any Liverpool to my 3. He has Mount too.

So I'm well off at the moment, especially if Chelsea cleany as he'll get 6 on top of mine. So I probably need a couple of Pool goals between Salah/TAA/Jota.

Last edited:
It's sickening, but I actually want Chelsea and City to do well to decrease Liverpool's chances of winning the PL. The silver lining is I hate myself less for cheering them on in fantasy.

If Alonso and James get clean sheets, it'll actually end up being a very decent week. With a minus 4 after bringing Guiata in, of course. A masterstroke that was.

In the cup I started at 40-3 down to a guy about 5millionth in the world who hasn't made any transfers all season, but who has De Bruyne, Dias and Stones!

He has James like me, and another Chelsea back man in Mendy, as captain!!

But doesn't have any Liverpool to my 3. He has Mount too.

So I'm well off at the moment, especially if Chelsea cleany as he'll get 6 on top of mine. So I probably need a couple of Pool goals between Salah/TAA/Jota.
It’s not your week is it?

That TAA goal helps scrape things back to the fringes of mediocre.
3 Pool scorers to rescue the week plus 7 from James.

EO
Alexander-Arnold 99.27%
Salah (C) 199.76%

Points for these two are completely irrelevant in the overall rankings.

51 points with 9 players and Bernardo off at halftime ain’t bad.

Dragged my way to 53 points somehow with 7 players and Bissouma. I’m sure a lot got a similar score after the Liverpool game.

I’ll take it, as I was sitting on single digit points, after holding my transfer and keeping Ronaldo.

2 free transfers. 3 transfers needed for this weekend, I reckon. Mount, ESR and Watkins likely, to spread the risk over 3 teams.

Last edited: