Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Friend working at Chelsea screwed me over - was gonna replace Ronaldo with Watkins - he goes ITK mode and tells me Lukaku looks to be starting with Werner feeling iffy. Listen to him ^^

Cancelo v Jota is my dillemma for next week, otherwise team is settled. Rolling my transfer as I have zero idea who to replace ASM with now that Richarlison stopped being an option.

United back training today.

Annoyed I didn’t have Watkins last night, then again, if I did get him, I wouldn’t be able to afford getting Ronaldo straight back in at 12.5.

Friend working at Chelsea screwed me over - was gonna replace Ronaldo with Watkins - he goes ITK mode and tells me Lukaku looks to be starting with Werner feeling iffy. Listen to him ^^

You don't even know if he's screwed you over yet :lol:

Lukaku could get 2 goals and 3 bonus on Thursday.

Having kept Ronaldo and Dalot, whilst also owning Antonio and Bowen... I am on my fecking knees.

Force majeure has already cost me:

GW13: Kane, Reguilon and Brownhill (snow post-deadline), combined with a Duffy rotation I could only field 10.
GW15: Toney (COVID post-deadline)
GW16: Kane, Reguilon and Toney (COVID), forcing a -4 to "secure the bench" only to transfer into...
GW17: Ronaldo, Dalot and Mbeumo (COVID), combined with a Cancelo suspension I again have no bench despite ordinarily having 13 active outfield players.

I am fully aware there will be people out there that have not missed out on any Spurs, Brentford or United players... please not West Ham too after keeping Antonio all this time.

Last edited:
In cup I got Ramsdale, Bowen, Antonio, Alonso vs Maddison, Livramento and Sanchez, Ronaldo.

He is 4 points ahead. Who wins? I think he might win if Sanchez gets the clean sheet.
Since Ramsdale will not haul if Antonio or bowen scores. Alonso is not getting a clean sheet either I think.

Brought 2 in to cover red flags. Watkins for Ronaldo (good), Bernardo for Mbuemo (not good).

:lol: He's really asking to get mob lynched by a hoard of fantasy managers at this point.

Streets won't forget the Grealish debacle!

I look forward to him getting Norwich relegated, then being in the ground when Wycombe beat them in the championship next year.

"That's what you get Smith"
"That's what you get for misleading us about Grealish"

Firminho back in full training, so I think that’s a good opportunity to switch Jota for Foden before the Spurs game, especially if the Afcon is called off.

Pep said it was more of a precaution. Muscle niggles or something.

Ok so it is going to be tricky if he plays or not.

If there is no games moved I have a strong bench so could risk it, but might bring Foden as well.

Pep roulette will be a nightmare, but I am going to play it and have a strong bench.

Other alternative is get Ronaldo back for a -4, but Brighton are decent.

Last edited:
Don't you even dare son :lol:

Having City players for double feelings when they score is not working.
It is just pain haha. Have Jesus and Sterling in draft as well.

Although with us not fighting for it I rather City win it than Liverpool.
Chelsea can get it though, but with the form they got I doubt it.

-8 for a 10man outfit.
Brownhill was my sub for Dennis.

Can't make it up son!

Just need Rudiger to concede now, and my 3 subs have brought in almost zero points!

Force majeure update:

GW13: Kane, Reguilon and Brownhill (snow post-deadline), combined with a Duffy rotation I could only field 10.
GW15: Toney (COVID post-deadline)
GW16: Kane, Reguilon and Toney (COVID), forcing a -4 to "secure the bench" only to transfer into...
GW17: Ronaldo, Dalot and Mbeumo (COVID), followed by King and Brownhill (COVID post-deadline, combined with a Cancelo suspension. 8 outfielders max despite ordinarily having 13 active outfielders!

My last two transfers in have been DDG and Bachman :lol:

I'm done with keepers now.