Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Obvs Bilva open goal miss, Foden goal over 2mins.
Obvs took the "safe" choice.

It's only an assist if he shoots and the rebound is scored. He didn't shoot, it was cleared by the keeper.

Indeed; I checked the rules before seeing your post and they do state as much. It does seem a little mad when compared to some the things that do count as assists, but oh well, he got one later in the half regardless!

Yep, I think he's too big a risk. 1 big haul this season, but a hell of a lot of partial outings, and yellow flags.

Very close to banging a -8 as i'll simply not have 11 to field otherwise, and would have to field Brownhill in that 10.

Rudiger, Bilva and Dennis in, which would give me this going forward
Rudiger plays a toothless Everton, Bilva has Leeds and Newcastle, and Dennis is the goal man recently.

Ramsale
Cancelo TAA Rudiger James Dalot
Salah Jota Bilva Rapha Burnley
Dennis Antonio Hwang

2.5m or so in the bank too.

What say we?
@Dirty Schwein @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Cutch @CassiusClaymore as well, final answers now :)

Sorry only gettin on. Christ how did yourself in such a state too, taking a -8 and still owning Hwang :lol: . I think what you've done looks spot on though, I would have been wanting Foden rather than Bilva but you can't be taking that risk at the min. I'm not against hits when your fielding 10 players otherwise, the hit itself is more than likely then only -2 rather than -4 and might end up paying for itself and giving you a better squad moving forward. Definately get Hwang out then as you say, maybe even downgrade (Gelhardt?) to upgrade Brownhill (Foden?). Otherwise looks good

Sorry only gettin on. Christ how did yourself in such a state too, taking a -8 and still owning Hwang :lol: . I think what you've done looks spot on though, I would have been wanting Foden rather than Bilva but you can't be taking that risk at the min. I'm not against hits when your fielding 10 players otherwise, the hit itself is more than likely then only -2 rather than -4 and might end up paying for itself and giving you a better squad moving forward. Definately get Hwang out then as you say, maybe even downgrade (Gelhardt?) to upgrade Brownhill (Foden?). Otherwise looks good

United called off. Dalot being out the same time Cancelo and Duffy having suspensions. Just plain rancid luck. Then Townsend apparently having a scan on a broken foot!

Yep regretted Foden from the second Bilva missed an open goal. Now Bilva off on 46 in a City smashfest.
Couldn't make it up

Nice thing about the City mids is that none of them are so highly owned that a haul from one you don't own does heavy damage.

Damn. Watkins scoring was the one thing i was hoping to avoid. Late on. Classic Watkins.

Haha getting fecked. 50/50 call on Bernardo vs Foden. Picked the one most nailed and not recently injured.

Cheers Watkins.

Foden comes in next if nothing else happens. Hope Gallagher can match Foden's tally which would justify not taking that hit.

6-0 and a total of 1 point from Sterling and Silva. It's upsetting. I'm not going to lie.