Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Pretty annoying about Watkins, I’ve got no hope in the cup now realistically. I need Mount and Rudiger to blank, plus Antonio to better Watkins :lol:

It makes me a bit better than if I had to go for a City mid then I’d have probably chosen Silva.

So I put Bernardo in and City score 7 and he gets a total of 1 pissing point :mad:

Unbelievable.
Sold Ronaldo and then was trying to decide between B Silva and Sterling to bring in to replace him.
Went for Sterling and doesn't even get on in a 7 goal thrashing haha.

Not too annoyed about City. Most have Bilva. And apart from Foden, none of those that hauled tonight will be in many teams. And at least that cnut Dias got a yellow!

Watkins move has worked out well.

Went for Watkins/Maddison/Lamptey for Ronaldo Livra and the cheap Burnley lad. Watkins :drool: B Silva :(

Decided it’s better to have a deep squad than 2 premiums. Covid is going to further screw everything up and being able to field 11 starters is probably the name of the game for now. Duffy out next chance I get for Tierney as I’m happy with Lamptey for now.

Nice green arrow tonight up to 60k.

Been a tougher year than usual and made a few really poor decisions (selling Gallagher last week..) so really pleased to be comfortably top 100k at this stage.

Solid team value at 106.6m which will hopefully pay dividends in the second half of the season (if the premiums start actually performing).

Neither did the ones who kept looking at Foden's last 7 games ignoring the fixtures and his goal threat.

Absolutely. There were quite a few on here taking him out, which I thought was a bit strange. He looks key over this period with City’s fixtures.

Bernardo let me down but Watkins and Dias came through… Hopefully ESR plays and comes in for Jesus and does alright.

My internet went off and after I transferred in Watkins for Ronaldo and now he's on the bench...

What are the chances Broja doesn't play?

Ralph Hasenhuttl on Armando Broja and Adam Armstrong: "The injuries are not too serious. It looks good. Both couldn’t train today. We'll have a look for Wednesday or if it comes too early for them. We don’t know it yet but it doesn’t look that bad."

Absolutely. There were quite a few on here taking him out, which I thought was a bit strange. He looks key over this period with City’s fixtures.
I didn't get him on a hit and I regret it. Been planning for him for weeks so shouldve done it. But in covid times I decided to save the hit because I had Gallagher who can get a return at home vs Soton which will be parity.

Some were getting a city mid and didn't get him. Which is maybe ok as he was back from injury. But still it was very much the best city mid on offer. But some took him out. :lol:

Been getting constant replies on here on how he's disappointed over last few GWs. That's true but the reasons were injury. Every minute he's on the pitch he's electric and provides a chance of a return. Unless Ron has to back straight away he's in for me. But that will leave me with 8 unstoppable attackers. :lol:

Solid team value at 106.6m which will hopefully pay dividends in the second half of the season (if the premiums start actually performing).
Nice. I'm similar around 106.5. I'll let Foden go up once though. No chance making an early move right now. Let's see if this GW can be completed without any more scares first.

Ideally I should do Bilva to Foden. But I'll take both for now which is what I've wanted for ages. See about getting Ron back later. There will be other targets like Son and maybe even KDB soon. So gotta stay flexible.

I didn't get him on a hit and I regret it. Been planning for him for weeks so shouldve done it. But in covid times I decided to save the hit because I had Gallagher who can get a return at home vs Soton which will be parity.

Some were getting a city mid and didn't get him. Which is maybe ok as he was back from injury. But still it was very much the best city mid on offer. But some took him out. :lol:

Been getting constant replies on here on how he's disappointed over last few GWs. That's true but the reasons were injury. Every minute he's on the pitch he's electric and provides a chance of a return. Unless Ron has to back straight away he's in for me. But that will leave me with 8 unstoppable attackers. :lol:
Even last week, he could have hauled had Grealish not taken a bet to imitate Traore that day.

Even last week, he could have hauled had Grealish not taken a bet to imitate Traore that day.
Yeah exactly. Anyone who's watched them can see he's always carrying the ball furthest forward and in a position to put in the final cross or take a shot. Pep can't stop saying how much he likes him in front of goal. Today was one of those city carnage that we should've been in on but alas. Still think playing safe especially with Gallagher as the alternative who also has a good fixture was the right move but anyway. I'll get my boy for the Newcastle party.

So I put Bernardo in and City score 7 and he gets a total of 1 pissing point :mad:

Same. I’m proper cursed this season. Debated between Foden, Bernardo and KDB and of course went for the one who did nothing.

After the Leicester game Sunday afternoon I was 165k OR. Since then there have been only 3 Premier League games played and I've dropped 100k in a rank. Basically any player I didn't want to haul did heavily. FPL is hard.

Yeah exactly. Anyone who's watched them can see he's always carrying the ball furthest forward and in a position to put in the final cross or take a shot. Pep can't stop saying how much he likes him in front of goal. Today was one of those city carnage that we should've been in on but alas. Still think playing safe especially with Gallagher as the alternative who also has a good fixture was the right move but anyway. I'll get my boy for the Newcastle party.
The only worry is rotation. Newcastle are a punching bag that I can see Pep freshening things up. I really thought Foden was coming off at 4-0 but he played the entire 90 :(

Glad I went with Foden over Silva, that 1 pointer :drool:

I was 125k, Dropped to 350k in two Gameweeks, back to 250k. After this GW I'll be happy if I'm in the top 400

The only worry is rotation. Newcastle are a punching bag that I can see Pep freshening things up. I really thought Foden was coming off at 4-0 but he played the entire 90 :(
Yeah. If Bernardo wasn't injured and got rested then he gets another start. Think Foden will play as well. And even if he doesn't I'm gonna have two out of Watkins Dennis and Gallagher on bench so can easily take that chance.

Need Foden over this entire city run without a doubt. Watch him get covid now after I've jinxed him to bits. :lol:

Also Watkins party is still there to celebrate for us!

30 points today from Watkins, Foden and Cash. Will take it.

Envious of those who bought in Watkins and Foden this week. Already up against it to gain a green arrow. Still all 11 to come, hopefully I can hit some lesser owned hauls this week!

Cheers Watkins. feck off Pep. In defiance I will captain Sterling for the Newcastle game.

In fact meh to Watkins. Would've been a differential if our game wasn't called off. Seems like every man and his dog has him now.

Dean Smith said the Norwich v West Ham game could be in doubt.

I think he is just pissed after the defeat, though, and is trying to make a point as he is missing a few players.

Dean Smith said the Norwich v West Ham game could be in doubt.

I think he is just pissed after the defeat, though, and is trying to make a point as he is missing a few players.

That would sum up being an Antonio owner at the moment.

No no tell us how that's not really helping you much in your mini league.

It actually does help as I’m the only one who has Cash or Foden in one of them, and nobody has Watkins in the other. So pretty good.