Fantasy Premier League 21/22

I transferred Sanchez out for Ramsdale because of fake rumor about COVID. Now he’s certain to get a clean sheet against Wolves.

Who'd have thought we'd see a week when someone could post "well I got 8 but disappointed not to hit double figures" and be badged humble bragging?
I'm going to call it now. I bet we get a poster who has posted exactly twice in 7 1/2 years on the Caf popping up with a "Thank god I triple captained James Ward-Prouse this week" humble brag :lol:

PRI_206409403-640x360.jpg

Cup opponent as Cancelo, Jiminez, Dennis, Allan, ESR, Bernado and Livramento and is still gonna knock me out of the cup because he triple captained Salah.
Same here, my cup opponent triple-captained Salah. At least it wasn't Ward-Prouse :lol:

Cup opponent as Cancelo, Jiminez, Dennis, Allan, ESR, Bernado and Livramento and is still gonna knock me out of the cup because he triple captained Salah.
PL may decide to call off the matches in last min. Its a crazy week.

Cup opponent has 1 point… and is still only 1 behind me.

Both have two Chelsea and three Liverpool.

His James/Havertz, Jota/Salah/Henderson vs my James/Rudiger, TAA/Salah/Henderson.

So I’m going to be cheering on Liverpool and Chelsea and specifically TAA and…. Rudiger :(

FPL %'s are well off, Raphinha earlier in the season and now Broja giving me heart attacks only for me to risk them as my main sub, and well yeah, at least this time Broja's coming on.

The Livra risk paid off though, get in!

If the Liverpool game gets cancelled I’m gonna be fuming :lol:

Laca you fecking cnut. First penalty he has missed for Arsenal, of course the only time I have him. Should be on 12 points, instead has 3.

And now Ramsdale booked.

Sums up my season!

I've got 8 pts with 5 to go.

Wolves keeping a lot of clean sheets.

Am I whimpering, "Smiff-Rowe on please Lego Pep..." in darkened corner of my house? Too bloody right I am.

The worst player in my mini league has 33 points. What was that about a ladder?

I’m in a spot of bother in the cup despite being nearly 8 million places ahead of him :lol:, 18-32, thankfully I have 7 players left and he has 3.

Last edited:
Smith Rowe knocks me out of the cup realistically.

Alonso needs 7 points minimum or shall I say 5 more than Maddison.

West Ham so bad. I am selling either Bowen or Antonio most likely. Maybe give them the Norwich game, but Foden in vs Newcastle feels like a big upgrade over Bowen right now.

Everyone will be keeping Bowen and/or Antonio against Norwich, only to have Fornals score 2.

Antonio is a fraud, should have got rid of him weeks ago. Glad I'm not in another gw being disappointed in how shite he is.