Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Incidentally, I would also put the VC on Watkins simply because we're pretty sure he'll play.

Going with the hope of Livra + Reguillon (potentially not) starting in my team and Broja at 50% only bench option ugh..... or free hit.

Almost certain free hit's gonna be needed more next week.

Yet another week where I am panicking and unable to identify an obvious. Was considering three choices at 18:10:

A) Ronaldo and Mbeumo to Dennis and Foden (with a route to get Ronaldo back for Boxing Day)
B) Dalot to Walker
C) Mbeumo to Gallagher

Did C) despite the four yellows and somewhat uncomfortable with it. I don’t think United will play again before Christmas, but didn’t want to take a hit. I feel a bit better having seen the City teamsheet though.

Ramsdale
Trent James(v) Alonso
Salah(c) Jota Bowen Gallagher Brownhill
King Antonio

Foster, Ronaldo Dalot Cancelo for an empty bench.

Sterling and I don't get on in FPL. Always seem to get him when he's poor and as soon as I sell him he goes mad. Thankfully this made me steer clear.

Having no City at all (minus Cancelo) isn't fun though.

Yep, I think he's too big a risk. 1 big haul this season, but a hell of a lot of partial outings, and yellow flags.

Very close to banging a -8 as i'll simply not have 11 to field otherwise, and would have to field Brownhill in that 10.

Rudiger, Bilva and Dennis in, which would give me this going forward
Rudiger plays a toothless Everton, Bilva has Leeds and Newcastle, and Dennis is the goal man recently.

Ramsale
Cancelo TAA Rudiger James Dalot
Salah Jota Bilva Rapha Burnley
Dennis Antonio Hwang

2.5m or so in the bank too.

What say we?
@Dirty Schwein @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Cutch @CassiusClaymore as well, final answers now :)
Sorry, complicated credit reports to write which are not easy at best of times, but shit with a head cold/flu like...

... but someone's got to save the economy I guess

Walker doesn't play even when Cancelo is suspended :(

You've got to be furious to see Walker left out!
Anyone who put Sterling in must be annoyed too.

It's a weird dynamic with Sterling and Grealish. They either get in each other's way, or Sterling has to play the other side which he doesn't excel at.
All in, quite a strange signing in the end, and impossible to say it's improved them, which for 100m is madness.