Fantasy Premier League 21/22

I’m going to be really annoyed if I use a free transfer on a goalkeeper and Sanchez ends up playing :lol:

I'm gonna play it safe. Ronaldo out and Watkins in. At least I KNOW Ronaldo is not playing and Watkins is. Then I can simply switch back to Ronaldo if the game goes ahead next week. Don't want to take hits at this stage unless I can 100% not get 11 starters confirmed before kick off.

Are you familiar with the work of Watkins? Aggravated the life out of last season, and that was when he Grealish performing like peak Gazza, AND was playing central in a team built to his strengths.

Are you familiar with the work of Watkins? Aggravated the life out of last season, and that was when he Grealish performing like peak Gazza, AND was playing central in a team built to his strengths.
Now where do I go? Pukki? Ings?

I assume you have Dennis, and Antonio is soon to have a great run. So those 2 probably.
I got king so don't want double. Have Antonio... Crazy as it sounds, Lacazette is calling me :lol:

Nah he might miss out, defeating the purpose of the transfer. I need a guaranteed starter...

While -8, (1) you should get some of that back straight away and (2) sets you up for longer term

The only caveat would be if CV runs rampant again and you've taken a -8 and not got the benefit. While impact of this CV is clearly changing by the day,, I still think the pros outweigh the cons of a -8.

That -8 does future proof it, as long as Ronaldo isn't a key desire.

But otherwise, bringing in Bilva, Dennis and Rudiger doesn't half beef things up. It's just that defensive one, he'd have to cleany to make it worth the hit, which he might well do.
And just that nag about Odegaard over Bilva. Which would allow Ronaldo in easier.

But it sorts out the itch of not having Dennis, bins Townsend off finally, and clears Duffy out who has been a bit of a let down.

Feck it.

Took out Ronaldo and Traore and put Watkins and Sterling.

Still gambling on Livra playing otherwise im good. Didn't want to take a hit to take him out.

Right it's getting close now.

Late consideration of Foden instead of Bilva.

Ronaldo needs to go to Dennis to trim money. Then Townsend upgraded.

So 3 decisions
1) -8 or just -4 and play 10
2) Foden, Bilva or Odegaard
3) if -8 Rudiger, Dias or Alonso.

I prefer Pukki party now.

I'm still eyeing Laca.

5G+2A in last 6 games against West Ham. WH are without several defenders and they're in rubbish form really. Their fans have also in recent days shared this weird stat saying they haven't lost by more than 1 goal in a million years, which usually means a spanking is imminent.

Currently have Jesus up top, if he starts he’s got a great chance of scoring well against Leeds. Really hope that info is wrong. Dias and Bernardo starting would be good for me though.

I'm still eyeing Laca.

5G+2A in last 6 games against West Ham. WH are without several defenders and they're in rubbish form really. Their fans have also in recent days shared this weird stat saying they haven't lost by more than 1 goal in a million years, which usually means a spanking is imminent.
I don't trust Arsenal in a derby.

I feel like doing nothing is gonna be the least painful experience. Esp as I have 11 players.

Foden is in the leaked line up though and that's tempting.

Although Foden let me down for weeks and weeks and has a very patchy record, him up front v Leeds, followed by Newcastle looks very interesting.
BSilva is safer and slightly cheaper, but more have him
I'm thinking just doing Ron to Watkins for now. Watch Foden and see if his ankle holds up for a full game. If Ron is back get him back, else just get Foden next gw.

No hits.

I'm thinking just doing Ron to Watkins for now. Watch Foden and see if his ankle holds up for a full game. If Ron is back get him back, else just get Foden next gw.

No hits.

Yep, I think he's too big a risk. 1 big haul this season, but a hell of a lot of partial outings, and yellow flags.

Very close to banging a -8 as i'll simply not have 11 to field otherwise, and would have to field Brownhill in that 10.

Rudiger, Bilva and Dennis in, which would give me this going forward
Rudiger plays a toothless Everton, Bilva has Leeds and Newcastle, and Dennis is the goal man recently.

Ramsale
Cancelo TAA Rudiger James Dalot
Salah Jota Bilva Rapha Burnley
Dennis Antonio Hwang

2.5m or so in the bank too.

What say we?
@Dirty Schwein @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Cutch @CassiusClaymore as well, final answers now :)

No hits.
Same.

Yep, I think he's too big a risk. 1 big haul this season, but a hell of a lot of partial outings, and yellow flags.

Very close to banging a -8 as i'll simply not have 11 to field otherwise, and would have to field Brownhill in that 10.

Rudiger, Bilva and Dennis in, which would give me this going forward
Rudiger plays a toothless Everton, Bilva has Leeds and Newcastle, and Dennis is the goal man recently.

Ramsale
Cancelo TAA Rudiger James Dalot
Salah Jota Bilva Rapha Burnley
Dennis Antonio Hwang

2.5m or so in the bank too.

What say we?
@Dirty Schwein @BeforeKeanetherewasRobson @Cutch @CassiusClaymore as well, final answers now :)
I think the -8 looks good but you would be risking it if more games get called off.

Anyone worth taking a -4 to replace Dalot? I’ve got 11 players if Livra is fit.

Same.

I think the -8 looks good but you would be risking it if more games get called off.

Think Arsenal had a slight whisper but nothing has broken yet which it probably would have I'd have thought.
But I suppose the same risk is there in having 10 players and 2 games called off, ending with 6!

Anyone worth taking a -4 to replace Dalot? I’ve got 11 players if Livra is fit.

Definitely wouldn't be taking a -4 to replace a facilitator defender if you can field 11.
I've got 2 defenders so in a different boat concerning hits involving defenders.

The shame is I could literally do Brownhill to Odegaard but just feels wrong taking out a player that I know will play.

The shame is I could literally do Brownhill to Odegaard but just feels wrong taking out a player that I know will play.

Not a week for nice to haves unfortunately. A week of attrition and hoping to get to the other side in touch.

My work pal was always doing crazy multiple hits, and it's amazing how many times it got him a good score. Fingers crossed for that!!

Definitely wouldn't be taking a -4 to replace a facilitator defender if you can field 11.
I've got 2 defenders so in a different boat concerning hits involving defenders.

Cheers. I knew that, I’m just panicking close to the deadline :lol:

Actually now tempted by this. That way I can keep Ronaldo if he's back or transfer him out next week if he is out...

@Moby @Sandikan

Ronaldo in the team is fantastic when he scores. Just that slight concern at his price point and what it does elsewhere.

I'm wondering if having 4 beefy defenders, 4 good mids, and the likes of Dennis and Antonio actually might be a better dynamic.

Sod it 8 pointer.
Big hit, but team won't half look a lot better.

See you on the other side people

Doing Ronaldo + Mbeumo > Watkins + Gallagher (-4).

Will want Ronaldo back again in 2 GWs time but that's a problem for future me to sort out. Now me needs players who will actually play this week.