Fantasy Premier League 21/22

There's zero chance the city game is called off. 1 stupid post on Bertie Moon is all I see to suggest any of the players have Covid.

Would be awkward as it'd mean Cancelo's ban goes on another week, meaning a problem for next week's fixtures too :lol:

But yes, can't imagine there's much in it if no media snippets by 12.15 for an 8pm kick off!

Wait people are treating a post on bluemoon as gospel? You muppets should know better than anyone else not to take those rag loving conspiracy twats seriously.

I'm gonna have to roll this week. No point shooting in the dark for transfers when games could be postponed. Everyone will probably have a dodgy week.

Pukki and Hwang up front is terrible!

Need to bench one out of ESR, Gallagher, Dennis Antonio and Watkins. Very tough call. Right now it's between Galla and Dennis.

Need to bench one out of ESR, Gallagher, Dennis Antonio and Watkins. Very tough call. Right now it's between Galla and Dennis.

How :lol: Most of us are struggling with 10 players and you’re thinking of benching Gallagher against Southampton.

How :lol: Most of us are struggling with 10 players and you’re thinking of benching Gallagher against Southampton.
People who completely ignored the United run are the big winners. I had a suspicion we'd feck up in one way or another and ignored Dalot DDG etc thankfully. :D

Rolling my transfer.

Ramsdale
James - TAA - Livramento - Reguilon
Gallagher - Jota - Salah (c) - Bowen
Antonio - Dennis

Bissouma my only bench player, if that game even goes through.

My team after the Covid mess:
Ramsdale
TAA - Laporte - Rudiger
Salah (C) - ESR - Jota - Bernardo
Antonio - Dennis - Hwang

Maguire and Sancho on the bench :confused:

Think I'll be going with:

Guaita
TAA - Rudiger - White
Salah (C) - Jota - Bernardo - Gallagher
Antonio - Watkins - Dennis

Bench: Livra and no one else

I'm not going to be linking the reports about Guaita potentially missing the game tonight due to a dislocated finger because I refuse to believe them
:nervous:

On the ropes.

Wildcarded last week and removed Son and Dier for Dalot and Ronaldo, amongst others. Of course price changes mean I can't do the simple Dalot switch back to Dier. Will Spurs even play?

I then remembered that West Ham have a starting defender who costs 4.0 (Johnson). Of course he now has a hamstring injury.

Livramento a doubt.

Cancelo suspended.

Bissouma and Brownhill bench - boke.

Last edited:
Cancelled tickets for Saturday's game.
Already feeling rough, plus had jab 3 yesterday, so the idea of in a few days driving 3-4 hours each way to nestle amongst 75,000 people does not seem genius!

Just wish we had a proper steer on whether it's even going to be on though. Some of us have waited ages to get Ronnie in, but he's just too expensive to leave benched.

Ignore anyone who isn't playing tonight.

I'm still thinking about getting Watkins and Foden.
Foden has been useless for the past four weeks. He is either injured, doesn't do anything or doesn't get played. Should have bought in Bernardo four weeks ago.

Already feeling rough, plus had jab 3 yesterday, so the idea of in a few days driving 3-4 hours each way to nestle amongst 75,000 people does not seem genius!

Just wish we had a proper steer on whether it's even going to be on though. Some of us have waited ages to get Ronnie in, but he's just too expensive to leave benched.

Keeping him in the hope that it is midweek next week like a previous tweet suggested.

If it’s not first team players who played at Norwich that have been affected (big if), then there’s really no excuse not to.

However, you also have to factor in Brighton’s issues. I’m not looking forward to making a decision on Sanchez at 6pm tonight. At least we definitely know the United game is off.

Foden has been useless for the past four weeks. He is either injured, doesn't do anything or doesn't get played. Should have bought in Bernardo four weeks ago.
I have had Bernardo for that period, but it's about looking forward. Foden is now fit, injury concern is valid but you gotta go based on the info you have. Pep has said all clear, he's rested compared to others so a good shout to start and he poses a lot of goal threat when he plays.

Ignore anyone who isn't playing tonight.

I'm still thinking about getting Watkins and Foden.

Watkins will surely be moved to the wing with Ings now back? That's how they lined up in Slippy's first game before Ings got injured. And Ings is ahead of Watkins in the penalty queue too.

There’s a reason he’s known as Trolly Watkins. Classical FPL troll when the masses jump on him.

Who starts out of these for Citeh…

Sterling
Foden
B.Silva

At a guess, all of them.

Lookng at my squad I can't even justify bringing in a City mid as then I have to bench someone from the front 8. A boring Ronaldo > Antonio looks the best bet and hope all my 11 start with a dead bench of Dalot, Cancelo and Allan.

Had my booster Saturday afternoon. Didn’t have one issue from vaccines 1 and 2… after booster, arm felt numb then increasingly sore within a few hours and since Sunday night, feel like I’ve got flu.

Not going Sat but was to the next… not sure. Feels like this is going to exponentially escalate.