Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dennis 9 pointer? Do bonus points alter after FT?

I'll take that as the peak of my weekend.

only had Bernardo and Dennis a few days and two price rises already. Raphinha down, surely no one kept him?

Price Changes 11/12
Player Team Old PriceNew Price
Bernardo Man City7.67.7
James Chelsea6.26.3
Dennis Watford5.75.8
Gray Everton5.55.6
Broja Southampton5.05.1
Wolves5.05.1
Fred Man Utd4.95.0
Dalot Man Utd4.44.5
Son Spurs10.410.3
Jesus Man City8.78.6
Raphinha Leeds6.76.6
Smith Rowe Arsenal6.16.0

only had Bernardo and Dennis a few days and two price rises already. Raphinha down, surely no one kept him?

PlayerTeamOld PriceNew Price
Price Changes 11/12
BernardoMan City7.67.7
JamesChelsea6.26.3
DennisWatford5.75.8
GrayEverton5.55.6
BrojaSouthampton5.05.1
Wolves5.05.1
FredMan Utd4.95.0
DalotMan Utd4.44.5
SonSpurs10.410.3
JesusMan City8.78.6
RaphinhaLeeds6.76.6
Smith RoweArsenal6.16.0
:nervous:

Glad I persisted with Mbuemo, also because I had other fires to put out. Him and Dennis in my starting XI was the perfect start I could ask for

A question about price rises.

If I buy a player for 10m and he rises to 10.3m over time, what price do I get when I sell?

PlayerTeamOld PriceNew Price
Price Changes 11/12
BernardoMan City7.67.7
JamesChelsea6.26.3
DennisWatford5.75.8
GrayEverton5.55.6
BrojaSouthampton5.05.1
Wolves5.05.1
FredMan Utd4.95.0
DalotMan Utd4.44.5
SonSpurs10.410.3
JesusMan City8.78.6
RaphinhaLeeds6.76.6
Smith RoweArsenal6.16.0

:nervous:

I might still end up keeping him through this bad run. Already have Bowen and no one else really interests me around Raphinha's price. My only option is finding money from somewhere to upgrade to Bernardo/Foden but that probably won't happen until Salah goes to AFCON

:) He was getting on my nerves so had to go (weeks ago probably) for me, especially with their fixture list. But he'll probably go score now to prove us wrong.. he's got the ability, just isn't transferring into FF points (team isn't playing well?)
I was planning to get rid this week so annoyed he went down. Oh well. Hopefully gets something against Chelsea.

Ah I see it tells you on the player list price paid, sale value etc.

No wonder I am worse than Woodward when it comes to transfers.

I had many mistakes in transfers this year but for Hwang, i blame all of you. 5 gws ago i was Dennis or Hwang and all of you were crazy about Hwang. fecking Hwang. Useless

I had many mistakes in transfers this year but for Hwang, i blame all of you. 5 gws ago i was Dennis or Hwang and all of you were crazy about Hwang. fecking Hwang. Useless
Bro I never said get Hwang. I'm a massive believer in expected data and there was no way Hwang was going to keep up his numbers :lol:

Today wasn't the day to get upset about having Hwang!
He'll be 1 pointer instead of a 2 is all.

However, he might start the next one centrally.
But Wolves are duff for goals at either end.

Spawny B Silva assist that one.

Bangs it into someone's armpit, and a Sterling pen!