Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dias will get cs as it seems. Good for me that i replaced him with Reguilon. Every fecking week one great decision by me. Excellent -4 decision.
I can write a book about transfers this year

Cancelo was gonna get a rest at some point anyway, at least we know in advance that it'll be an enforced one against Leeds.

Hoping one of ESR or Jota doesn't come off the bench so I can get Raphina's points.

I'm starting to wonder if Raphinha away to Chelsea is a bad fixture for him. Chelsea been all over the place in recent weeks, Bamford is back, and Raphinha has the ability to tear Alonso a new one
Without Kalvin Phillips Leeds don't have a hope of getting out of their half. Can see them getting demolished.

Another expert tip brought to you by
@Moby

Not even bothered by Raphinha scoring. I'd sell pretty much any player facing Chelsea, City, Arsenal and Liverpool in their next four games.

Would be a good time for those Chelsea fullbacks to start getting some attacking returns again, mind.

Kept Raphinha in as I had to transfer out Son and Reguilon and have ESR, Sánchez and Jota out. Playing with just ten this week. So that goal was gold dust to me.

Reece James scores since I bought him 0,0,0 so far.

Knew I should have stuck with Rudiger instead of switching to James in the Wildcard.

Nah.

If James was getting benched regularly then it would have been a bad decision as Rudiger was the more secure starter.

In this case attacking returns have been the difference. And Rudiger getting more attacking returns than James was very unlikely.

Good decision, bad outcome.

Yip.
Sanchez to Ramsdale (11) made up for it, I suppose.

Sorry, I meant as if you knew that you should have stuck with Rudiger. With the form James was showing that was a logical switch on the wildcard, you’ve just been unlucky.

Yeah I took a hit for Ramsdale a while ago and it’s paid back a few times over. He looks brilliant at the moment.