Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dennis vs King battle in top 10k. Could easily go both ways.

It is close, but pens for King make him slightly better.

Haha me too. And we just posted our teams at the same time.

Very similar. You want for King, which I just said I had to decide on :lol: I stuck with Dennis. Shoot-off tonight.

Did you give yourself more than 10 mins?

Very close to picking Dennis myself! And Bowen. But decided to go with all forwards.. Feels like 2/3 forwards in midfield and 3 up front have to pay off somehow.

Figured a lot of people will be playing with 8-9 players this GW as Foden is a doubt, Mount has played 90x3 in a row, Jota a doubt and also Vardy a doubt + Brighton/Spurs. So WC'ing for me is about using it to maximize when others have a tough time

Couldn’t bench Jota, but seems like I am the only one benching Mbeumo and Dalot! Took a -4 this week to deal with COVID absences, but rest of team was strong so bench is secure. Decided to start Jota and King.

Very close to picking Dennis myself! And Bowen. But decided to go with all forwards.. Feels like 2/3 forwards in midfield and 3 up front have to pay off somehow.

Figured a lot of people will be playing with 8-9 players this GW as Foden is a doubt, Mount has played 90x3 in a row, Jota a doubt and also Vardy a doubt + Brighton/Spurs.

So WC'ing for me is about using it to maximize when others have a tough time

Good point. I really should have Wildcarded earlier, but better late than never.

You must have a high team value, as I see you have De Gea and Alonso versus my Ramsdale and Livramento.

Couldn’t bench Jota, but seems like I am the only one benching Mbeumo and Dalot! Took a -4 this week to deal with COVID absences, but rest of team was strong so bench is secure. Decided to start Jota and King.
I’d have played Dalot. If he plays, very good chance of clean sheet/assist… if dropped or game off, bench kicks in

Dean Smith "I can't really let you in on any names, but there's a couple of players who we are worried about, so we have tested and we will wait for the PCR results.”

We can’t be cancelling games for a couple of players if the rest are tested and ok. City will be all over using it to suit their needs and nipping off to Dubai…. …. again.

Good point. I really should have Wildcarded earlier, but better late than never.

You must have a high team value, as I see you have De Gea and Alonso versus my Ramsdale and Livramento.

hmm it's 103.7 currently so it's alright. Very happy with being in top 125k and still just using the wildcard now. Seems like im surprisingly not struck by lightning this season.

Why did you bring Dalot in to not play him against Norwich!?

I went Dennis a couple of games ago and he's been outscoring King. 3 goals and 3 assists in last 4 games.
Only thing is that King is on penalties and I think Dennis may go to AFCON in January. But Dennis has been good for me.
Dennis!

Dennis again, wowzers!
Must be top scorer now, who'd have thought that!

Might have to stop that party by getting him in next week!

The thing that put me off King was that he scored 60% of his goals against Everton. 2 goals in the other 14 matches.

Dennis has been more consistent, 7 goals, 6 assists in now 15.5 matches.

Forgot to change by 5pm.... fluked into a team that seemingly not many others did without a hit, everyone around me in my private league has a -4 if not more.... but I wanted Havertz out, at least he's at home.... and maybe won't start!

Rambo
Rudiger-TAA-Cancelo
Gray-Salah-Havertz-Raphinha
Ronaldo-Broja-Dennis(woof we're off already!)

Foster-Livra-Reguillon-Luiz

2 transfers next week too now, Mount and Foden coming in baby.

I love scrolling through the thread while games are on to find out my player has scored :drool:

Neither have looked that good overall this game.

Mbeumo actually look the real deal here at times.

Dennis is playing higher which makes him a better asset already. I thought King was 9 in their previous games.

Horrendous. Brentford could be there till Tuesday and not fashion a chance worthy of the name.