Fantasy Premier League 21/22

So I have officially joined the Ramsdale club and fired Sanchez from my squad. You guys need to get ready to get a new keeper cause he is getting injured tomorrow in training.
I think many will play Foster next week anyway again.

Oh yeah, you're 'Wycombe'?

Recommend any good bars, Asian restaurants, curry houses in London? (On way down now)
I live just outside now but lived in London for a long time prior and still work there.

Go to Rasa Sayang in Leicester Square... Delicious Malaysian food. Used to be one of my favourites.

Reece James feels essential. I already have Rudiger and Chilwell though.

I'm binning Havertz this week for one of Jota, Foden or Gallagher I think. So do I go with Gallagher and triple up on Chelsea defence by changing Williams > James or bring in Jota/Foden and flip Rudi into James instead?

I have no doubt about the best defence 5 at the minute. TAA-James-Chilwell-Cancelo-Livra so I'd be encouraging you to do the Rudiger to James transfer. Foden is a great move aswell

I have 2x FTs going into the international break.
Sanchez red means I'll probably swap him for Guaita. Palace look solid and have decent fixtures.
And I'm tempted to transfer Vardy out for Kane. Not impressed by Leicester. And while I'm not impressed by Spurs (or Kane!) yet, those fixtures are very nice and I expect Conte to improve them in the coming games.
Possibly get Gallagher in for Traore for a -4 because who in their right mind would still have Traore! :lol::wenger:

I have 2x FTs going into the international break.
Sanchez red means I'll probably swap him for Guaita. Palace look solid and have decent fixtures.
And I'm tempted to transfer Vardy out for Kane. Not impressed by Leicester. And while I'm not impressed by Spurs (or Kane!) yet, those fixtures are very nice and I expect Conte to improve them in the coming games.
Possibly get Gallagher in for Traore for a -4 because who in their right mind would still have Traore! :lol::wenger:

Who is your sub keeper? Think Sanchez only out for 1 game, if it was Foster I'd just play him. Good chance of a return against United!

For some reason I took Foster out when I played my wildcard earlier on in the season because I thought his price was going to drop!? Madness. Now I had to use my FT to take Sanchez out. Stupid.

For some reason I took Foster out when I played my wildcard earlier on in the season because I thought his price was going to drop!? Madness. Now I had to use my FT to take Sanchez out. Stupid.
FPL twitter was posting that garbage start of the season that Foster is likely to drop because he had a very high ownership compared to other base keepers - except no one changes their sub keeper unless on WC which doesn't count.

Who is your sub keeper? Think Sanchez only out for 1 game, if it was Foster I'd just play him. Good chance of a return against United!
I just have a 4m non-playing keeper. So if I don't make a transfer I'll have no GK... which might not be the end of the world tbh.

Sanchez doesn't really make saves and give us some saves points in the match due to Brighton's playing style are not sitting deep in the match. Honestly, only the game vs City he was very impressive which gave us 4 points in that match.

74pts today

guaita
Cancelo Livramento TAA
Salah Gallagher smith-Rowe benrahma
Hwang vardy Toney

bench: Duffy mbeuma white

suggestions for improvement, I’m thinking benrahma for someone?

5.2m in the bank

It has to be Son right. The guy has very good fixtures.

To who? Guaita or Ramsdale I’m guessing… maybe McCarthy?

It’s a fecking annoying time for a keeper to get a red.

I've gone for Ramsdale. But I think McCarthy is a decent shout as Southampton look to have turned a corner.

Liverpool vs Arsenal once the international break finishes. Really on the fence on whether to captain Salah for this one...

Liverpool vs Arsenal once the international break finishes. Really on the fence on whether to captain Salah for this one...
Arsenal look far better than early season. Still expect a comfortable Liverpool win but don't think it will be a thrashing.

Yeah I agree, it’s tough because even if Liverpool only score 1 it’s likely to be Salah. On the other hand, some of my other players have “easier” matches— Ronaldo vs Watford, Toney vs Newcastle (almost guaranteed to score against a former team... unless I pick him) :lol:

FDnDaIAXIAIeF2g

Foster
Taa James livra
Salah foden son raphinha
Hwang antonio toney

Bench Sanchez manquillo smith Rowe white.
Any transfers needed here ?

I’ve got two free transfers but have no idea what I was planning on using them for.

Pretty sure I was looking at getting Gallagher in for someone like Mbeumo, but it feels wrong ahead of playing Newcastle.

On Vardy to Kane right now, but will wait for the deadline. Vardy has good fixtures after the Chelsea one so can do something else. Need to ship Mbeumo, which could be done for Gallagher or Trossard.

I’ve got two free transfers but have no idea what I was planning on using them for.

Pretty sure I was looking at getting Gallagher in for someone like Mbeumo, but it feels wrong ahead of playing Newcastle.

Yeah Gallagher in for Mbuemo can wait a week for me.

Part of me wants to do something crazy like bring in James, TAA, Gallacher, Guiata for Rudiger, Duffy, Havertz and Sa this week to completely restructure my team. Would probably mean giving up on the dream and prioritizing mini leagues I guess. Tbf GW9 put paid to overall rank dreams this season for me.

Last edited:
He's not even the first sub on my bench, which is the best I might be able to do for him, right now it is Hwang who has Hammers at home. I'm done with these Brentford dudes, which obviously means a G+A+3BPS in GW12.

Any idea who will replace Sanchez at Brighton ? I only have 4.5 and we don't have lot of options.

Any idea who will replace Sanchez at Brighton ? I only have 4.5 and we don't have lot of options.
It's just 1 game, you should go without a keeper and it won't be a big deal. Other popular names like Ramsdale and Foster are also facing Liverpool and United and likely won't get anything.