Fantasy Premier League 21/22

At least I have the international break to think about my next move
A: Dias and Rudiger out for TAA and Reguilon
B: Havertz and Vardy for Kane and Jota
C: Havertz and Dias for Jota and TAA

Antonio is starting to piss me off, that is now 7 goals in two games for West Ham and Antonio hasn't even got an assist to his name.

Antonio is starting to piss me off, that is now 7 goals in two games for West Ham and Antonio hasn't even got an assist to his name.
Frustrating thing is he should have scored a few today.

Joke how trent gets an assist too.

Stuff like that and lay offs where the player smashes it in from 30 yards shouldn't be assists.

Great week to use the bench boost. Foster and Livra coming off it, 21 in total. 83 points for the gameweek. Big climb in rank from 223k into the top 70k

Yeah would have been brilliant for me!!

Foster 11
Cancelo 14
White 8
Brownhill 2 (i expect)

35 frig me!

Great week to use the bench boost. Foster and Livra coming off it, 21 in total. 83 points for the gameweek. Big climb in rank from 223k into the top 70k
Odd that Foster and Ramsdale play each other and the one who concedes gets more points than the one with the clean sheet? Seems silly that one save can outweigh 90 minutes

Foster 11
Cancelo 14
White 8
Brownhill 2 (i expect)

35 frig me!
That's shocking. Foster is fine, no one expected that but the other two must hurt. What's your defense? I'm intrigued as to why you would bench Cancelo and moreso White vs a useless Watford?

Well, 42 from my 11 players and 42 from my bench. What could have been.

Trent at least limited the damage in the context of my mini league.

Foster 11
Cancelo 14
White 8
Brownhill 2 (i expect)

35 frig me!

Same here, except for Brownhill I have Mbeumo. I was going to pull the trigger on bench boost, and then read someone explaining how double week is better for that chip. Oh, well...

My lineup for this GW:
McCarthy (9)
Rudiger (2) - James (7) - Livramento (6)
Gallagher (11) - Raphinha (9) - Salah (C, 10) - Havertz (8)
Toney (1) - Vardy (2) - Antonio (2)

These forwards, for god's sake...

Tempted to use my Wildcard, but then again I’m content with my team.

The only issue is Sanchez suspended, but I have 0.6 in the bank for a free transfer to Ramsdale or any keeper up to 5.1. I did want to use my free transfer on Sarr to Smith Rowe, so that is annoying.

Sanchez
Rudiger - Cancelo - Reguilon
Salah - Son - Raphinha - Sarr
Ronaldo - Antonio - Hwang

Livramento - Tsmikas - Bissouma

Leave as is, or Wildcard and go for Smith Rowe, Ramsdale and Tsmikas out for Duffy.

Crap week but all my last minute decisions paid off.
Brought Trossard in
Didn't Captain Aubameyang
Changed Brentford double up in defence
Went with Ramsdale instead of Sanchez in goal
Didn't use the Bench Boost!

Who the hell Sniffers? Impressive.

That's me. Thanks. Getting lucky with ESR and Gallagher returns. ESR is one class player. No wastage. If Chelsea hadn't conceded it would have been a massive week for my team, but all in all a very good week. Having the four 'midfielders' that play in defence is critical.. Cancelo (just transfered in), TAA, James, and Chilwell.

Tempted to use my Wildcard, but then again I’m content with my team.

The only issue is Sanchez suspended, but I have 0.6 in the bank for a free transfer to Ramsdale or any keeper up to 5.1. I did want to use my free transfer on Sarr to Smith Rowe, so that is annoying.

Sanchez
Rudiger - Cancelo - Reguilon
Salah - Son - Raphinha - Sarr
Ronaldo - Antonio - Hwang

Livramento - Tsmikas - Bissouma

Leave as is, or Wildcard and go for Smith Rowe, Ramsdale and Tsmikas out for Duffy.
Those don't feel like WC moves. I'd hold. Unless you can think of really big changes you want...

42 on your bench?! Thats even worse luck than @Sandikan. Who did you have on it?

Foster, Raphina, Cancelo, White. The reasons were all logical in my head at the time.

Raphina was definitely the dumbest decision looking back, I’m not starting a Brentford player again. Cancelo was trying to be too clever and over estimating United.

^ as predicted. Nobody cares who’s on your benches :p:lol:

I intentionally don’t keep a strong bench for this reason. Livramento is all I need.
It's not about having a strong bench. There are a lot of budget options firing now so you'd prefer to have a good depth because of the low cost. And most people suffering this GW is mainly for benching a premium like Cancelo and Foster getting a freak haul. Otherwise you'd have the usual Livramento 6 which is fine.