Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Anyone expert with value changes? Is Kane expected to go up or Gray expected to go down?

Do not want to make early transfers, but I do think I want Kane.

Not sure again what to do with this, 2 FTs and £0.5m ITB:

Foster
TAA Cancelo(v) Dias James
Salah(c) Foden Jota
Antonio Toney Vardy

Ramsdale, Mbeumo Duffy Brownhill

Can’t get to Kane or Son without using both FTs. Vardy looks most obvious to go and is a consideration to bench this week, but undecided as to where. Not sure how much Kane outscores Vardy over next five though. Duffy is another option to upgrade. One algorithm suggests Duffy to Dier.

Really think the smart move is ensuring I hold 2 FTs again to not waste them. Maybe Mbeumo to Gallagher and otherwise stick?

Anyone expert with value changes? Is Kane expected to go up or Gray expected to go down?

Both are suspected to go up and down as you say, but not tonight. According to fix (price change-app) they’ll both have >2days before price change.

Kane is fine, but it looks like Vardy is dropping tonight if that’s the move you’re making. I’m going do the switch tonight.

Kane has been moving very steadily, might not even go up before the deadline. Surely not tonight, and then you only have two more changes.

Done.

Every single fecking week, same question. Start 1:
- Livra (NOR A)
- Hwang (WHU H)
- Mbeumo (NEW A)

I’d probably do Mbeumo given the fixtures and positions, but I left about 40 points on the bench last week, so choose one of the others.

I’d probably do Mbeumo given the fixtures and positions, but I left about 40 points on the bench last week, so choose one of the others.
Like last week I've had Livra as a starter only till the last minute, because I feel after leaving him on the bench the whole time, he's gonna blank vs Norwich. But he isn't, though is he. Soton are fine at the back and he has good potential going forward vs them.

Same with Mbeumo, after starting him for ages and eating his blanks, it feels he's gonna get a brace as soon as I bench him.

Basically head vs FPL's sweet ways to feck you up.

Just done Vardy for Kane to avoid the price drop as I had this one planned in. Hope there's no scares coming...

I don't. Currently I am on

Foster
TAA - Cancelo - Chilwell - James - Livra
Salah - Foden - Raphinha
Kane - Antonio

Ramsdale - Mbeumo - Hwang - Brownhill
You have Hwang and James, I have Toney and Duffy.

Otherwise our teams are the same :lol:

I'm more concerned about Ramsdale Vs The Cycling Keeper...

Just done Vardy for Kane to avoid the price drop as I had this one planned in. Hope there's no scares coming...

Vardy going down is no problem for me luckily. I think I can wait.

I think I want Kane. The fixtures over christmas looks very good. He is on pens and nailed on to play most games.

Also Conte is a top manager.

I just sold Gray though if he is dropping first. It gives me other options as well if I decide to keep Vardy.

I think Foster probably got a slightly better chance to keep a clean sheet since we have been a bit poor.

For pen saves who bloody knows. It is anyones guess. Foster just saved one and Bruno missed our last one.

Salah also missed a recent pen.

Save points could go both ways.

Yeah it's been like that since the WC and couldve been pretty much the same. :lol:

It's a tricky one, I don't really see how Ramsdale does anything vs a wounded Liverpool who have dropped points in last two games. Salah and TAA are in crazy form, they'll score.

Same. I’ve just noticed that I’ve got the exact funds in the bank to do Raphina to Jota, but I don’t hold much hope that it’ll stay that way long enough for me to make the move next week.

Yeah it's been like that since the WC and couldve been pretty much the same. :lol:

It's a tricky one, I don't really see how Ramsdale does anything vs a wounded Liverpool who have dropped points in last two games. Salah and TAA are in crazy form, they'll score.
Watford haven't kept a single clean sheet though... But I get your point, Liverpool are much better than United.

It'll probably come down to which will get more saves points.

I guess playing Ramsdale is better as you will want untied to thump Watford a little extra this week :lol:

So is everyone putting the armband on Salah again?

So is everyone putting the armband on Salah again?

I am thinking Kane is the best pick due to fixture, but Salah is more safe pick due to form.

I am happier if Salah blanks compared to a Kane blank.

Also Kane has not really performed so far and Salah been a beast.

Still Salah did not look that good last 3 games I think. Kane comes with great international form.

With that said I probably go boring with Salah, but if Kane start scoring I will captain him soon enough.

Vardy falling, alongside Gallagher and Wilson rising is a bit of a bummer when I still cannot decide my move(s) this week.

Vardy falling, alongside Gallagher and Wilson rising is a bit of a bummer when I still cannot decide my move(s) this week.
Shit I forgot to offload Jamie yesterday. 0.1 gone, damn, but I think I’m still doing Grealish and Vardy to bench fodder and Kane.

Had 2xFTs at the start of the break.
Used 1x to boot out that useless cnut Traore for Gallagher.
But I'm completely lost on what to do now. Team for this week is:

NO GK
TAA / Rudiger / Dias / Livramento
Salah / Fornals / Gallagher
Vardy / Antonio / Toney

Bench: White / Townsend / Moder

Obvious move is to get rid of Sanchez (Guaita looking the most attractive)
But I'm also tempted to bin off Vardy for Kane (I have £3.7m in the bank)

Shit I forgot to offload Jamie yesterday. 0.1 gone, damn, but I think I’m still doing Grealish and Vardy to bench fodder and Kane.
I posted my team above and I really don't know where to move. Most people who have my big at the back template and have Jota are rolling a free transfer, but I already have two transfers so ought to do something. The difficulty is identifying a good move with just one transfer, as I'd like to roll the other to keep the flexibility.
  • I may just do Mbeumo to Gallagher late on.
  • I could also do Brownhill or Mbeumo to Son, selling Vardy for 4.4m fodder, Broja or King. This probably means going for Bruno rather than Ronaldo if United pick up.
  • I like the idea of bringing Chilwell in for Duffy longer term and going with a Super Friends back five (TAA, Cancelo, Dias, Chilwell, James), with five mids (Salah, Son, Foden, Jota, Gallagher), and just Antonio and two fodders up top. Broja becoming Southampton's main striker would really help. The problem is that no 4.5m forwards get regular minutes, which might bite me one week.
I really don't know. Obviously, I'm in a good position, but feel like many moves will actually weaken me.

It's terrible right? :lol:

But on paper, it was the correct pick once Lukaku got injured and not like any other striker really did much to make us regret the Vardy pick...
Yeah, my other option was Kane. :lol:

I am thinking of getting Wilson in now for Hwang though. Either for a hit or next GW. He's back under Eddie Howe, and that attack is pretty decent. He will probably go for a front 4 of Fraser, ASM, Willock and Wilson. And they have the best fixtures in next 4.

Meh, not jumping off Vardy yet. He's good against the top teams and then a good fixture-list coming up after that.

Meh, not jumping off Vardy yet. He's good against the top teams and then a good fixture-list coming up after that.
Yeah I considered it and thought about other options. But the two things that decided for me: his price was dropping and would have cost me 0.1m and I want him out eventually, so if used my spare funds elsewhere like Raph/Mbeumo to Jota, I will get completely locked out of a premium striker outside of taking a hit so my team structure which has been planned with a premium striker needed this move now. But yeah, easy keep if you don't have those issues.